搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 國際學校 - 中學生的價值觀
發新帖
查看: 6466|回覆: 7
go

國際學校 - 中學生的價值觀 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-3-9 01:27 |顯示全部帖子
But isn't this good? I mean, getting into a school which has many rich, arrogant people... I strongly believe that this would actually provide a driving force for your kids to want to become more successful than those people, to want to never to be looked down at again... therefore, in some cases, it actually helps your kids become more motivated!!!

2#
發表於 12-3-9 18:15 |顯示全部帖子
Calm down... I apologise if my words are slightly misleading, but I nerver meant that being rich = successful...

I just want to say that being at a school with lots of rich, arrogant kids might make your children feel upset because of them looking down at him, but if your children were muture and ambitious enought, they would see it as a driving force because they would not be willing to be looked down at by kids that have not earned the money themselves... as a result, they would work extremely hard and therefore become 'successful'...

3#
發表於 12-3-10 00:05 |顯示全部帖子
If by saying I have a lot of growing up to do will make you feel more intelligent, or will satisfy your arrogant nature, then go on. However, I hope you can understand that the use of any aggressive or disrespectful language will not help you to persuade anyone to believe in your view, but will only make you seem immature.

4#
發表於 12-3-10 00:17 |顯示全部帖子
However, I do appreciate your opinion. Yet, are you trying to suggest that parents should keep their children away from all the rich kidsO and only allow them to communicate with middle-class and lower-class children? Surely, this would make them even more alienated.

In fact, your posts indicate that you have a strong desire to go against the rich people, as well as to create conflicts between different classes.

5#
發表於 12-3-10 00:26 |顯示全部帖子
Furthermore, my idea that being looked down at will make your children motivated only applies to kids who respect themselves and are mature . In the case suggested by you earlier, the child is clearly not very muture as he simply wants to own things that the others have got.  OK, I am fed up with using my mobile phone to type

6#
發表於 12-3-10 00:56 |顯示全部帖子
Much better now using my laptop...

Anyway, if the child in your case is just someone immature, it wouldn't matter whether he stayed with the rich kids or with the not so rich kids, since he would still want to own things that he didn't have...

By the way, I am not just talking nonsense. According to a report published by the Hong Kong Government, 94% of the crimes that involved drugs took place in schools that were located in the less developed areas in 2010. Therefore, it seems that it is not the rich who have been making the other kids purchase drugs...

7#
發表於 12-3-10 00:58 |顯示全部帖子
Oh, by the way... I now open myself to any constructive opinion!!!

8#
發表於 12-3-10 03:52 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I agree with you that some of the rich kids are too arrogant and impolite, and you are definitely right that I should not have anything to do with them if possible.

Anyway, thank you for your opinion
‹ 上一主題|下一主題