用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 樂基幼兒學校(駿景園) 樂基幼稚園(駿景園)08/09 K1請進....
發新帖
查看: 5668|回覆: 3
go

樂基幼稚園(駿景園)08/09 K1請進.... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-27 08:06 |顯示全部帖子
My girl is in NC2 a.m. class.  I am very glad that we have our own discussion forum.  Since I'm a working mom and really need some supports from other parents to get to know more about the school.

Keep sharing and thank you.

3lamma

原帖由 piano513 於 08-11-26 17:16 發表

NC1, AM.  How about yours?

2#
發表於 08-11-28 13:37 |顯示全部帖子
Era,
My son is not from HK preschool.  We must keep in touch because we both have a child from preschool and a child from Ying Wa!

However, my son will transfer to HKpreschool next week because I like here better.

Parents of NC,

Do you use the EVI platform?  I only started this week (didn't have time/patient because I have 3 children).  My daughter enjoys her school life a lot.

May I know the Chinese Lyrics of the school song?  My daughter speaks English before she come to this school, so she has a little trouble in singing the songs.

Thank you.

3lamma

原帖由 piano513 於 08-11-27 19:51 發表

Welcome to all, it is good to have more K1 parents to join and chat here and forgot to say, my daughter is Charis and we are living in Tai Po.

3#
發表於 08-12-3 18:12 |顯示全部帖子
My girl's cantonese is terrible...I heard the school song on the picnic day because they sang on the way to the farm.
It's something like

樂基幼稚園? ?在一起,
樂基幼稚園教學用遊戲,
天天笑, 哈哈哈,
老師愛我 我愛你,

I still can't figure out the first line!

The English version is on the pink book so that's fine.

Yeah, she sang Jingle bell and We wish you're merry christmas also.  I guess they are preparing for the performance for the buffet but we will not join.

my girl loves the school and I'm glad that her brother switched to this school also.

3lamma

原帖由 Chicken2005 於 08-12-3 11:35 發表
I also heard my daughter sings the song with Cantonese for the first few sentence and ending with Mandarin like "老師愛我又愛你".  From last week, I heard she is singing X'mas song like Jingle bell.

4#
發表於 08-12-13 12:15 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks so much for the lyrics of the school song.

Any parents know that HKpreschool has dictation in UC or not?

3lamma

原帖由 piano513 於 08-12-13 02:49 發表

Yeah, quite close to what I heard from my daughter.   The last sentence is in Mandarin.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題