用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 浸會大學附屬幼稚園,小學及中學(王錦輝中小學) ...
樓主: ka媽
go

浸會大學附屬幼稚園,小學及中學(王錦輝中小學) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-9-23 13:40 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 浸會大學附屬幼稚園,小學及中?王錦輝中小學)

Car-long,

'我細仔仲係 pui kiu 呢 !'

你介不介意與我分享浸小和培僑在學生紀律及課程設計有很大分別?  因我有3位小朋友, 所以想為大兒做一個對的決定. 你可pm我. 謝謝

3lamma

22#
發表於 06-10-12 10:23 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 浸會大學附屬幼稚園,小學及中學(王錦輝中小學)

wmoon及各位家長,
雖然暫時我兒子仍未是浸小的學生, 恕我多言, 我想向所有家長分享一下對這位'過度活躍'小朋友的想法...
我曾有一位學生是有這個症狀, 他會在課室經常離位, 走出白板搗亂, 甚至常關掉我mic的擴音氣. 但他與我的一次單對單對話, 令我想通了不少東西. 他說:'老師, 我媽媽是好叻的' (他媽媽每次帶他都是頭髮很亂/聲很沙那種) '她是大學畢業的, 但她沒有上班, 因為她照顧我..........自此, 我用了很多方法, 最有效是一離位我便會坐他的位置, 由於他年紀小, 往往便會回來, 很有趣.

有幾點藉得一提
1) 現在教統局行'融合教育', 可申請支助去特別照顧這些小朋友, 應不可因此而要求學生退學
2) 由於IQ正常, 好像'讀寫困難'的小朋友, 也要讀普通學校
3) 其實校長, 老師, 社工等全不合資格做位'過度活躍症'的評估, 只可轉介臨床心理學家, 而浸小正有此資源. 其實有小朋友活躍, 資優, 衝動, 不專注便被誤評有此症, 可能全都不是
4) 暴力傾向與過度活躍症不是同一樣東西
5) 好消息是這症是可由TRAINING改善問題, 加上隨年紀長大, 會慢慢減退

學校及家長快點行動吧! 對有關小朋友及其他同學都公平點, 開心點!

謝謝

23#
發表於 06-10-12 11:56 |顯示全部帖子

COTTONTREE說對,

臨床心理學家及精神科醫生也可評定小朋友係唔係過度活躍. 但不同是後者可用藥而前者不可, 心理學家多用行為治療對這類小朋友.

本週末前應可知我能否成為浸小家長的一份子了, 現正在等信呢!

24#
發表於 06-10-12 12:39 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you Martymama,

Yes, I was the first batch but I'm not from BU kindergarten and haven't yet received any call.

25#
發表於 06-10-12 20:51 |顯示全部帖子

car-long,
很感人, 很勇敢的分享, 我見過小朋友很多, 每人皆有其獨特性, 懂得欣賞便會快樂一點

我覺得學校做得不錯, 不竟'世界大同'也是現在的風氣,教小朋友接受他人, 學習相處真的是很大的學問!

keep on sharing

26#
發表於 06-10-24 14:23 |顯示全部帖子

kris313,

I couldn't find the link....did this happen in BUAPS?  My son is accepted and I returned the form last Friday during lunch time.  I did see some children standing outside the staff room (from higher form) and there was a female teacher scolding them and she put her arm on her waist.  Then when I was waiting at the general office, a male teacher was asking the children to line up loudly, to call their parents one by one.  I didn't know what happen!

I have to admit that I was quite surprised to see these 2 scenerios in this school.  However, I still have confidence in it because there were also happy children running around!

27#
發表於 06-10-24 22:48 |顯示全部帖子

各位,

由於我是第一身見到2個情況, 恐怕捲起了小風波, 亦不是我我原意, p.1不要太緊張(排隊打電話不似是p.1), 因為我在最後亦提及我亦見到很多小朋友很開心, 而prefect也很好, 管理秩序, 小朋友全體拍手示意排隊, 我想
1) 每間學校每位老師也有不同教學手法, 新或舊, 只是家長/校長知不知課室內的情況
2) interview時校長表明有罰, 不是國際學校
3) 學校之理念傳不到老師心中, 也不只是浸小問題
不過仍希望
1) 在學校起步後, 有視學制度去shape老師的手法
2) 選有心人做老師, 不合資格者要淘汰

謝謝

28#
發表於 07-1-20 12:28 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 浸會大學附屬小學及中學(王錦輝中小學)

dear dear,

我仔仔今年考入了07-08年度,有一點可提提, 如以今屆的面試模式, 如小朋友有特別項目做天才表演是最多可加10分的, 但學校在週一才寄出在週六面試加表演, 故有防止臨急才練的效果, 一般是表演學開的東西, 我認為這是我仔仔入選之原因.

3lamma

29#
發表於 07-2-2 10:10 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 浸會大學附屬小學及中學(王錦輝中小學)

Dear Dear,

Talents not really has to be really 'outstanding'.  I think if the child has the 'gut' to perform in front of strangers, they deserve some bonus.  My son did drum beating, some children did Latin dance, sang songs, played piano or violin etc.  A lot of parents equip their children since they are 4.  Add oil!

3lamma

30#
發表於 07-3-15 10:54 |顯示全部帖子

各位家長:

本人的孩子9月入浸小. 想問有無家長知道大圍約幾點上下車及收費如何? 或有沒有校車公司之聯絡我自己打去問呢?

謝謝

31#
發表於 07-3-17 20:43 |顯示全部帖子

JVC2002,

pls check pm.  good luck to your son and I hope all the information is helpful.

3lamma

32#
發表於 07-7-17 10:25 |顯示全部帖子
When we were at the school bus information desk yesterday, the lady told us that the school time for the coming semester will be 8:10-3:10......I prefer the old one so we don't have to get up earlier!

3lamma

原文章由 Gwhy 於 07-7-16 22:16 發表
Don't know!!  Can you tell me more about it?

33#
發表於 07-7-17 21:16 |顯示全部帖子
Dear current parents,

I bought uniform at Kingkow for my boy today and the lady forgot to pack me the vest.  May I ask how useful do you think the vest is?  the material seems to be thin and I guess they still wear long sleeve if the air conditioner is too strong.   Can you share your experience?

thanks.

3lamma
原文章由 3991 於 07-7-17 11:24 發表

I heard this also.  

Can any of the current parent share about this? Thanks.

34#
發表於 07-9-20 21:35 |顯示全部帖子
Ka媽,

想請教妳. 如小朋友當日有LA功課但明天沒有堂, 是否不用帶? 因老師沒有收. 另外, story book 是每週幾還? 謝謝

3lamma

原文章由 ka媽 於 07-9-20 10:45 硐表
其實小一新入學的家長, 我好明白你地嘅感受, 上年我的心情都像你們依家咁緊張, 小朋友一時寫漏手冊, 一時搞錯書簿都係很平常的事, 相信老師們都會體諒小一新同學, 會給予足夠的時間讓他們去適應新環境新的身份, 好似 ...

35#
發表於 07-9-21 12:25 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you busywoman.  

原文章由 BusyWoman 於 07-9-20 21:53 硐表
Dear 3lamma

My girl is in 1A.  Last time when we met the class teacher, some parents asked the question for submitting the homework.  1A's class teacher replied that the hw should be handed in for th ...

36#
發表於 07-9-28 23:20 |顯示全部帖子
Esther,

My son is in p.1 this year and I must say I like the school and so is my son.  He said his primary life is better than kindergarten's life on the 3rd day of school and most parents here are very supportive of the school although there might be parts that need improvements.

(1) did many teachers left?  Yes. More than 10. The headmaster reassured us that the school will try hard to keep teachers.  100% teachers are graduates and all with cert. ed. which is rare in HK.  Good teachers are easily lost fast in a new school because the cohesion hasn't built up yet.
(2) did they taught all the subject in english except Chinese. Not for LA.  My son told me that Art with a mixed language.
(3) did they have any net teacher?  All are NET teacher but they might be ABC, BBC or CBC.  I don't mind this because it is well known that many white face NET have bad classroom management!  Bilingual teachers who pretend not to be able to speak Cantonese are good for young children.  My son's class teacher is Chinese but only speaks English in class and he teaches Music!
(4) what do you feel about the new HM?  Dr Chan is an acting principal and he is very nice.  His presentation was good at  the beginning of the semester.
(5) what is the curricum / vision to secondary school? e.g will they change any curricum compare with primary so to push they student on exam (may be some big pressure method) from getting a better result.  
Don't know about this because we are talking about 6 years ahead....but surely all school wants to strive to get into good exam results.  I believe if your child is motivated to learn from a young age, he/she can learn happily and also do well in exam. That is the power of a good 'through train' school and it's my hope that A-school can create this enviornment.  What you see now in secondary does not equals to what we will see in the future(when our children are in secondary) because the school recruits secondary students from other schools now and the students' learning method might be 'fixed' in their original primary school already.  I have confidence with this school.

Good luck!
3lamma

[ 本文章最後由 3lamma 於 07-9-29 09:08 編輯 ]

37#
發表於 07-10-2 15:22 |顯示全部帖子
Esther,

我大仔是主動活潑型, 但也有懶的情況, 這當然要家長的監管, 學校也有功課安排. 現在學校的活動, 他似乎學到東西回來又開心的, 例如武術的步法及小魔術技巧, 他都樂意示範給家中各人看, 真的是好的學習機會.  他幼稚園是傳統型, 不見得令他有學習興趣, 且苦了忙的家長, 所以我不選完全傳統型. 不過倒是有短期助益, 好似識字多過人地, 好似一個保證那樣. 可惜暑假過後已忘記了不少.

我同意學習方式因人而異, 沒有靈丹妙藥, 否則教育不需改革, 市面亦不會有這樣多教學法, 所以真的自己最清楚小朋友喜歡甚麼及在那裡學得更好.

以我為例, 次子很被動, 不肯參加很多課外活動(連入課室也怕那種), 故下年王錦輝並不是我為他報的首選.

3lamma
‹ 上一主題|下一主題