教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 School suspension from tomorrow to 6/10
發新帖
查看: 3394|回覆: 4
go

School suspension from tomorrow to 6/10 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-29 19:54 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

When can we get the new vaccine from the government to kill such annoying H1N1 flu virus??   

原帖由 silvia_ng 於 09-9-29 19:44 發表
衞生署今日(九月二十九日)建議一所小學由明日開始停課七日,以防止人類豬型流感在校內傳播。

衞生署發言人說,有關建議是因為位於油麻地的保良局陳守仁小學出現人類豬型流感爆發。

調查顯示,該校五十一名男生和五十二名女 ...

2#
發表於 09-9-30 00:36 |顯示全部帖子
angelprincess,

Originally, I decided to sleep.
But because of your post below, I feel very sorry if I do not contribute something immediately.  

Please give me 5 minutes to type my next post.

原帖由 angelprincess 於 09-9-30 00:33 發表
我諗我地呢間學校嘅家長都算係最勤力啦, 咁夜都仲有咁多家長上嚟.

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-9-30 11:48 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-9-30 00:44 |顯示全部帖子
Bluestar,

The trouble is that though this H1N1 virus is not so fatal, it is highly infectious and the decision of school suspension depends on this.

Even worse is that many schools’ activities and the progress of the curriculum will be disrupted to certain extent.
When is the end of such pain??  

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-9-30 00:13 發表

Cannot kill this variety, and even if/when you can what about all the other strains ?  Maybe one way out is to kill all human beings !

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-9-30 11:54 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 09-9-30 13:11 |顯示全部帖子
Bluestar,

Come on!!   Can you be a bit more positive??  

原帖由 Bluestar 於 09-9-30 12:59 發表

My 6th sense is itchy again :
Don't plan your summer hols yet.
(touch wood)

5#
發表於 09-9-30 19:43 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

I guess most of you have already received a lot of information from various channels about this sudden decision of school suspension.

EDB informed the school about the decision of school suspension at 5:00 p.m. yesterday (when most of the pupils had left the school) and shortly after that, we had been informed by the school bus nanny as well as SMS message about this in the next 1-2 hours.
At the same time, an official notice was posted on the school website.

This morning, there were a few times’ update with more detailed information about the decision and also the new arrangement on the term test, school picnic, holiday homework, first term examination, and so on.
Shortly after lunch, teachers started to call each parent one by one to remind all the details again.
In the late afternoon, we could download all the homework from e-class with very clear instruction.

All the above shows there is a system at school that is functioning very smoothly and effectively, even under emergent situation.  
Otherwise, decision cannot be made so promptly and effectively.

I always admire the school’s very good use of the school website as a very effective communication channel with the parents and pupils.  
Once again, we can see how it works smoothly.
With all the prompt decision made and clear instruction given, parents do not need to make phone calls to the school and we can know everything from the school website.
The additional administrative work due to the sudden school suspension can be greatly minimized.

Although several parents have already expressed their appreciation to the school administration earlier today, I would like to give a lot of credits to the I.T. team of the school, the school management, all the teachers and staff once again.  
Without all of your diligent work in the past 24 hours, we cannot get what we can get now.

Very well done indeed!!  
Keep up the good work.

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-10-3 06:52 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖