用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Pre-Nursery class of Kingston and Tutor Time - Which ...
發新帖
樓主: siumanmama
go

Pre-Nursery class of Kingston and Tutor Time - Which one will you choose? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-20 02:20 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Pre-Nursery class of Kingston and Tutor Time - Which one will you choose?

hey, just find out this thread, my son will be joining yr 1 pm class in kingston too, mon, wed and thurs.  I may meet some of you gals in august.

2#
發表於 07-6-21 00:00 |顯示全部帖子

hi anniewmau,

so did you submit your application very early to get into am class? I told my son to pg three to four days a week since he was 7 months, two of them are pretty regular, and he actually become acquainted to the place and his friends.  however the two pg are on Hong Kong side, that's why my husband think it is time to move back to a closer location, as it will be less travel for me and my son.

The reason we choose kingston is because it allows kids to learn base on their own choice, even though IB starts at age 3 class, I think they use the same principle in year 1 and year 2 classes.  

Let's see if we can meet each other in other school activities, well maybe the parents day in early August.

will pm you my contact!

3#
發表於 07-6-22 01:20 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Kadie,

I adjust his nap time three months ago to suit one of his afternoon class that starts from 3:00 to 4:30.

his nap time is now 12:00 to 2:00.  so basically I will have to wake up early with him together. he wakes at 7:00, but I wake at 8:00.  and start his day early, including having lunch at around 10:30.  hopefully I will have him sleep two hours and then off to school....  think I will let him nap after class too. cos it is quite tiring for a 1 year old to attend 2.5 hour class.

there are still 1.5 month to go, so no worries.

I have pm you my contact er! maybe we can come out to meet before orientation (with anniewmau too).  

4#
發表於 07-6-22 23:27 |顯示全部帖子

wow! so early!!! no wonder.  

Yeah, they told me my son will be gauranteed a place in the AM class next year.

so you are so geared to go to Kingston, do you plan to have him continue primary at Kingston, or other IS, or it is still too early to decide?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題