教育王國 討論區 課外活動 really nice kids golfing course in asia golf
發新帖
查看: 2887|回覆: 1
go

really nice kids golfing course in asia golf [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-19 22:43 |顯示全部帖子

Re: really nice kids golfing course in asia golf

Australian Golf Academy organize Hong KOng jUnior training program in Waterfall( Olympian City 1) and the program is quite good.

Other than English and Golf, actually they have skill test which can help the kids to get certificates recognized by Australia as well.

have a look : www.juniorgolf.com.hk

they have better facility for kids than Asia GOlf  

2#
發表於 07-6-15 21:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: really nice kids golfing course in asia golf

My friend and i saw the program that Mary999 recommended and I called Asia golf, Whitehead, and ISland GOlf. They all saying that they don't know any details about the program. they just rent the bays to this association.

But then i called the PIC (His name is Wilson), and i want to know who the coach is, and he can't answer me, he said " why do you want to know who the coach is". It is suspicious , i called the HKGA, they said they know nothing about this association. another reply from the Uwant.com saying that they can register any organization that they wanted.

Mary999 saying in another post that her son been learning golf in Waterfall for a year, but the academy haven't been run more than 9 months, how come her son can join the course more than a year already?

A friend of mine in Whitehead, who is the manager there, told me that the PIC of this program have the intendancy of over promise. they promised the range they will book 200 bays so as to persuade the range to support their program. But turn out they only booked one section only.

It is better to join the program that is staged in the range, for example, Asia GOlf, Whitehead, Island golf, Central GOlf, City Golf, Waterfall GOlf and Garden Farm, they all have their own academies and all have their own coach, it is better not to join any program organized by the outsiders. Look at their address, it is in as commercial building, if there are any problem, who going to refund you?

If you don't trust me, called the range, and see as if they will refund the program fees to you or not.

and i know why they been spending rumours about Watefall, cos that W&W been blacklisted can't do any business with them anymore.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題