搜索
發新帖
樓主: bonnylee71
go

校車服務 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-31 20:10 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

Can't believe so many parents facing the same problem as me.  My son is a P.3 student this year.  I were being inform by the school bus company that the pick up point change from my lobby to a place where we need to walk for 5-10 mins.

Can someone tell me what is the purpose of school bus?  What will you react if the pick up point was just at the lobby for 2 years and due to change of school bus company and my son need to walk for 5-10mins to the pick up point as they change to a large coach which unable to drive in to the street where we stay?? I live in Tai Kok Tsui and can even walk to school!!

Sending complaint to school and talk to the school teacher but seems even the school can do nothing to this school bus company.

I have also sending email to PTA but no one reponse to me.  So without any other choice, my son need to take the public transport to school.

This school bus company seems to be revenue oriented rather than student oriented. Fed up with this school bus compay!!

2#
發表於 10-9-2 13:16 |顯示全部帖子
I did raise the complaint to school and being reminded that the school bus is not only tailor-make for your kid.  In fact I agree it is absolutely true but being told by the school of course not feeling good.   I went to school and meet the school bus company staff yesterday in the morning as I believed they will be there.  I met one Miss Chan, believe this car compnay is family business as all staffs are Miss Chan, she said she will look into the case and after the school bus runs smooth, they may see if there is another pick up point which is more closer to my place. She also admit is a bit messy for these few days as they are new.  I accept her suggestions and her attitude.  Later the school bus nanny called me and promised will check if there are any other pick up points which more convenience for my kid.  So you may try to talk to the school bus company but not the school in my opinion.  

Besides, did any one ever send the email to PTA as I send one last week but no reply.

原帖由 jcheng0224 於 10-9-2 01:07 發表
Carollamyy

In your case, your kid needs to go to the pick-up location on foot for 5-10 minutes. In my case, the drop-off point from my required location takes a not-less-than-20-minutes walk. I'm NOT ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題