用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 仲未決定到選蘇浙 or St.Catherine, pls help!
發新帖
查看: 4407|回覆: 5
go

仲未決定到選蘇浙 or St.Catherine, pls help! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-3-21 21:09 |顯示全部帖子
Before I also hope can get into st.Cat, after I got the KCS AM offer , I feel much relief even st.Cat just on the waiting list, because I got twins, it is much expensive if studying in St.Cat, now, they are studying in York, I think it is no need to think too much and directly change to KCS,right?

2#
發表於 11-3-22 12:09 |顯示全部帖子
When I received the letter, I was so happy,because only a few offer given to them.  

Yes, the teacher was so nice and like them very much, keep asking them questions,and tell others they are very smart, I asked my child sing the songs 大象 using Manderine, and my kids they don't know how to speak Cantonese and only using English, teacher asked me to ask them questions using english, but still accept them, I really suprise.  Thus, I found this school is really fair.  

At the beginning, she asked the animals, I kept pointing all the animals from the book, my babies answers very fast and accurate, I think have around 20 animals.  

After that, I asked teacher to write any english words to test them, she wrote around 4 words, and she suprise they can answers and she found so happy on that.  

But finally, she said, oh but your children are so small, I don't know her meaning is her body size so small or the age....thus, I expect another waiting or reject....

3#
發表於 11-3-23 07:46 |顯示全部帖子
That's what I want they really learn, I believe EQ is more important than IQ development, probably traditional school is good for a younger children.

原帖由 hoho_ruby 於 11-3-22 14:01 發表
不過要有心理預備,蘇浙只間好傳統的學校,要是你想tain 小朋友禮貌品德應該無問題,但老師要求嚴格,太活潑四圍走的則不太適合,可能要見家長。

4#
發表於 11-3-23 11:55 |顯示全部帖子
But st.Cat. is only Eng/Can class, not Eng/Manderine, I think you can teach them good eng by bring him/her to outside playgroup.  Many st.Paul kg also no NET,still ok.

5#
發表於 11-3-23 19:24 |顯示全部帖子
Do you think KCS is lower level then St.Cat?

6#
發表於 11-3-23 23:17 |顯示全部帖子
Yes,that is true,now, they are studying in York, every month over $10,000.  If including other activities, it is really cost alot.  Before I think only without voucher KG will have NET and manderine.  
I really cannot believe have Voucher KG can have such language envirnment to provide to us.  

If it is famous, then will be even better, as I know there Primary and Secondary is just so so.  

But anywhere I don't have st.cat offer, thus, no need to think, hehe.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題