樓主: Pertra
go

想同YIP'S / TOM LEE/ 柏斯比較 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 11-3-3 21:46 |顯示全部帖子
ohmygosh:
it's me again :)
got a few Qs to ask you again this time...

1) am I (or my son actually..haha) suppose to prepare for the assessment test for Yip's?? he is in L3 now. but I really doubt he did those class worksheet all by himself. must be assist by the teachers. (since he had zero knowledge of those music notes prior taking this class)
so do you know if the assessment test at the last class meeting are based on those worksheets?
and does the score (result) really matters? such as for advancing to the next level?

2) for JMC, is book2 much more complicated than book1?? the reason i asked is because i am and probably will miss the first few classes when it is time to switch to book2. i hope my son will be able to pick up...

thanks again :)

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 11-3-10 10:41 |顯示全部帖子
我想問JMC學生嘅媽咪,你地喺咪由book one 已經有用琴或電子琴練習?
因為我無琴。而家book one頭。想參考下喺咪要一開始就買電子琴. thanks!

p.s. omg, thanks for your reply again :)

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 11-3-10 21:27 |顯示全部帖子
omg, yes, my son is taking Yip's and TL JMC.
Yip's at L3 and JMC at book1 now.
and he really love Yip's class, even though i dont really have a clue what had he learn in there. lol...

for our JMC class, we started with 11, now only 10. (we are only on our 5th class)

for the mini-concert that you had mention, about when will it be? after book 2? and do we choose the songs we learn from class or just any songs?
it does song really fun. our instructor didnt mention this to us at all.

glad your little one is enjoying the class and good luck and have fun with the mini-concert :)

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 11-3-10 14:18 發表
我阿仔0個班真係0吾多穩陣﹐book 1都未完就得返5個

心裡祈禱希望人數千萬不要再少﹗

不過今個月底會有第一個mini concert﹐比班上每位小朋友表演唱歌和樂器﹐也是我特愛JMC的原因﹗

‹ 上一主題|下一主題