搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 找 ST & OT
發新帖
查看: 1439|回覆: 1
go

找 ST & OT [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-31 16:13 |顯示全部帖子
Firstly, who told u he needs OT? Personally, I suggest start with ST only and see if there is any improvement. Some boys do not start talking until age 3.

Secondly, nothing is cheap and has no waiting list cause even the expensive ones have a waiting list, tho shorter than the cheaper ones. You can try Heep Hong and Po Leung Kok for cheaper fees. If u did an assessment, the centre shd provide a list of phone numbers.

Thirdly, to improve 認知能力, u have to bring him out more often and show him more picture cards with Chinese and English names. You can make your own cards or buy at book shop like the Commercial Press for $30 for a pack of 30 cards. Take him to the supermarket and mall, tell him the names of everything. It will sink in gradually and in 2 years, he will be able to remember.....yes, it takes a long time...do a little bit daily

2#
發表於 10-8-31 16:15 |顯示全部帖子
When I bathe him, I tell him each body part. When I feed him, I tell him the name of food. When I take him out, I tell him what each shop sells. After 2 years, he can tell me back.

Do not despair if their is no short-term change, it takes time. Add oil!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題