教育王國 討論區 滬江小學 自行派位15分有機會嗎?
發新帖
查看: 9761|回覆: 1
go

自行派位15分有機會嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-28 21:20 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 doleeme 於 10-9-27 10:11 發表
衰啲講句,妳的小朋友現時只是K2妳己這樣擔心,不敢想像他上小學、中學和大學時妳的精神可以負擔得來嗎?放鬆些吧!既然這麼擔心,乾膽找一間國際學校(不過可能都有普通話要學)或一間完全不用普通話教學的學校(相信要妳自己開 ...

I worry cause my son is not normal and I was misinformed that Chinese is taught only in Putonghua in that school, which is not true. Please try to understand that each child is different. My kid is not your kid.

Mine has speech delay and emotional problems as a result. He is in therapy. He can't even speak Cantonese well. He tried to learn Putonghua for 1 year in his kindergarten and cannot even say his own name. 2 Chinese languges confuse him and delay his speech development further so I was told not to teach him Putonghua until his language skills improve.

This is not being over-protective as it is professional advice from medical staff and therapists. I am just trying to find a school that teaches some Cantonese so at least he can understand his Chinese lessons. In an all-Putonghua school, he will be lost, as he is not ready yet. Not everyone is talented in languages.

I type in English because I cannot type in Chinese and my writing pad is not working.

[ 本帖最後由 Jasmine-4711 於 10-9-28 23:42 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 10-9-30 23:20 |顯示全部帖子
Actually, all govt and subsidied primary schools have speech therapist(ST) service. Shanghai Alumni has an ST coming twice a week. Acc to the headmistriess and their website, they are very supportive to students who are 'different'.

My son's IQ is higher than average, so I don't want to waste him due to a slight lauguage delay. He is already reciting Chinese poems since that is required for Shanghai Alumni.

I was told they drill (谷)their p.4-6 students very hard, more so than 衛理小學. Lots of homework pressure and a lot of 背書 since p.1. I know a p.5 elite class kid's parent and she said her son is very unhappy under this pressure. Are there any p.5-6 parents here who can share their views?

Which net is 勵志會梁李秀娛 in? I am in net 14.

[ 本帖最後由 Jasmine-4711 於 10-9-30 23:29 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題