發新帖
樓主: ursulafung
go

any news from DBSPD? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-9 10:12 |顯示全部帖子

Re: any news from DBSPD?

Dear All,

Has or will anyone call the school for further information?    Does anybody remember last year's timetable for the 2nd interview please?

2#
發表於 06-11-14 18:44 |顯示全部帖子

大眼仔_媽咪,

If English is the mother tongue of the child, interview will be conducted in English.
大眼仔_媽咪 寫道:
Called school today and they said that they planned to send out the letters this week.

By the way, is there anyone knows whether the teacher has used English to ask questions in 1st interviews?

3#
發表於 06-11-16 18:49 |顯示全部帖子

Nothing, nothing, very disappointed........

4#
發表於 06-11-17 22:04 |顯示全部帖子

I don't receive any 2nd interview letter, quite disappointing, hope can receive good news tomorrow and on Monday from other schools.

Anyway, congratulations to all who enter the 2nd round.  Well done.

5#
發表於 06-12-5 09:19 |顯示全部帖子

DBS is always an aided primary school, and they accept girls now.  
DBSPD is a DSS and is "thru train" to DBS.
There are over 200 seats in DBS (sec school), only 150 seats in DBSPD, therefore, the secondary school must accept some students from other schools.
Graduates of DBS primary should have an equal chance to apply DBS as other primary schools.
chelsea 寫道:
I get lost and confused.

Please advise if DBSPD is now a co-educational school that can accept both boys and girls.  And that those graduate will have high chance to DBS College (but this is a boy school and not yet confirmed the thru-train).

I will feel sorry for the DBS (the aided primary) student as they will now central allocation to this school, being the graduate but losing the advantage to the DBS College.

Thanks for sharing.

Chelsea
‹ 上一主題|下一主題