用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Pre-Nursery class of Kingston and Tutor Time - Which ...
發新帖
樓主: siumanmama
go

Pre-Nursery class of Kingston and Tutor Time - Which one will you choose? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-3-20 13:41 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Pre-Nursery class of Kingston and Tutor Time - Which one will you choose?

Dear all mums,

I'm new here..just concerning when is the best time to put my 1 year old daughter to PN? After reading all your advise and concerns, I start to wonder if my daughter need to register now for her PN - suitable for 1 year old?
I've always thinking about putting my daughter to IS in the future , so I'm also considering Kingston and TT too, could you give me some advice??

2#
發表於 07-3-20 14:02 |顯示全部帖子

Dear cissyc,

Is TT means Tutor Time? I have a kindy guide which tells me about Tutor Time information and all the registration info. I thought they are IS and will directly transfer to other International school in the future, pls correct me if i'm wrong.

Just want to know if $6500 for TT PN pm class, and $7500 for Kingston PN pm class? seems very expensive...........

3#
發表於 07-3-20 14:29 |顯示全部帖子

Just call Kingston about the registration, they said they are applying for a rise on tuition fee for 3%, that means no matter you are registered or not, the tutiton fee will be 3% more....

4#
發表於 07-3-20 17:32 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks cissyc!

How old is your daughter? Is the playgroup yr daughter attending good? Just want to know if once you are in, that means you are also guarantee on the next level, like from PG to PN to K1 etc....? except when you want to switch to other kindy? thanks for sharing!!!

5#
發表於 07-3-22 19:07 |顯示全部帖子

I know having IS education will cost a lot more, but I think IS are less stressful and spend more time on creativity side rather than rushing to advance level for kids....
I'm planning to apply playgroups in Kingston and TT, which one is better? and if I applied for 3 days a week type of playgroup, can my daughter be guarantee to their k1? seems think too much..haha

So, do my daughter still need to interview for the playgroup? Come on! it's just playgroup jer wor!!

thanks all for sharing!!

6#
發表於 07-6-15 01:42 |顯示全部帖子

I had interview in kingston on 1/6/2007, and it was good ----gives me a thought of no problem being accepted to the 1-2 yrs old PG! They said they will inform us the result within 2 weeks, but now still no news yet!
I start to worry if Kingston may decline my application??      can anyone share your experience? thanks!

7#
發表於 07-6-16 02:01 |顯示全部帖子

thanks anniewmau!! I will give them a call next monday...what do you think about kingston? does your son have fun in there?

8#
發表於 07-6-18 20:55 |顯示全部帖子

Hi anniewmau,

I got the acceptance letter in Kingston, and my daughter will attend 1 year old class too, we may be classmates! Mon, Wed and Fri classes are full, so I registered Mon, Tue and Thurs for my daughter, what about you?

9#
發表於 07-6-19 14:14 |顯示全部帖子

anniemau

nope...am class are full, so my daughter is going for pm class from 1:30 - 4pm, I'll have to adjust her nap time by then.
The first time I went to school visit, the building and facilities are kinda old to me, I mean not very modern but ok..but I love the tutor and the teachers there are being so nice and helpful to kids. that's what i like!! I talked to some little girls who will be going to primary soon, they are polite and innocent! I guess with this kind of school norms and culture, the kids there are raised in a cheerful, justice, and build up self-confidence environment...anyway, that's what my opinion and i hope it really is a good kindy..what do u think?

10#
發表於 07-6-21 00:38 |顯示全部帖子

yes, we may meet in the parent orientation day in August...
you are right..going to formal school will help kids develop their social skills and I think better discipline is also important..especially it is hard for us to teach him how to discipline well at home and outside, while getting to school early may help.

hi crew,

we are classmates coz my daughter is going to attend the 1 yr old pm class on mon, tue and thurs!! see u there..

I'm now very headache of how to adjust her nap time becoz her nap time exactly hits the class time in august...so..very headache!! any method you can share??

‹ 上一主題|下一主題