用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International Schoo ...
發新帖
樓主: ka_yo
go

CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-2-27 18:36 |顯示全部帖子

Re: CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School)

spoonlam, u should apply when your son is in K2

leegbd, other than the costs you mentioned, there is NO EXTRA cost.  But pls note that CAIS will increase their school fee in 2007/08 by 10%.

leechang, why don't you call the school office and clarify it yourself if you are really concerned about this incident?  Don't just listen to what people say in the net.  

2#
發表於 07-3-21 17:57 |顯示全部帖子

leegdb,

Did you pay the tuition deposit?  If you did, there must a place reserved for your son.

3#
發表於 07-3-21 18:47 |顯示全部帖子

leegdb,

I'm quite sure your son has a place.  But you still have worries, u should get the reconfirmation from the school.

I was also asked by Mrs. Reeves during the interview to get my son well prepared for the K3 (ie. let him learn more english in the summer vacation). I think what she said is just an advice and reminder to the parents.

4#
發表於 07-3-22 21:39 |顯示全部帖子

TinaMummy,

Our interview with Mrs Reeves was taken 3 yrs ago.  My son is in G2 now.

My son was in AM class when he was in K3.  His class teacher Mrs. Scott is a very nice teacher.  Every kid loves her.  Your daughter will have a great time there.

5#
發表於 07-4-3 10:14 |顯示全部帖子

I also had bad experience in dealing with Mr. Lee.  Most of the parents I know also don't like the school bus service.  Anyway, you don't have any other choice.  You have to keep calling Mr. Lee to settle the school bus arrangement for your daughter.

The bus assistant will take your child to the school.  Your child will be staying in the school playground where some school assistants will be looking after the kids until K3 class starts.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題