用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anyone admitted to Kindergarten of KCIS 2012-13?
樓主: josechan
go

Anyone admitted to Kindergarten of KCIS 2012-13? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 12-2-10 16:50 |顯示全部帖子
回復 eneresnat 的帖子

Unless you do not like KCIS, submit an application form and decide later. Your thinking and your child's requirement will change over time.

62#
發表於 12-2-10 16:54 |顯示全部帖子
回復 eneresnat 的帖子

By the way, I think KCIS also have staff catering students with special needs. Call KCIS administration office to understand more.

63#
發表於 12-2-13 11:44 |顯示全部帖子
回復 crystalpui 的帖子

My boy's KCS classmate forfeited the deposits paid to KCIS sometime in the past.

64#
發表於 12-2-14 10:53 |顯示全部帖子
Just knew that a P4 student in KCIS was ranked 6th in a world's maths competition, confirming that KCIS primary section has good academic standards apart from its very strong Chinese program

65#
發表於 12-2-20 12:13 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Anyone admitted to Kindergarten of KCIS 2012-13?

I don't really know whether there is any problem/risk  for KCIS students mixing with KCS secondary students in The Upper campus . I know KCIS parents with elder sibling (P4) . They are happy with KCIS, so they sent younger ones to KCIS . Just heard one KCIS student finished primary and joined DBS .

66#
發表於 12-2-21 20:39 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:bbbingo 的帖子

Answers/comments as follows:

如果將來讀返local primary sch,咁應該3年後(讀完k1+reception+p1)or兩年後去考出面d小學,如果讀咗兩年就去考,應該未足齡......

Ans: the local school education system requires P1 students to reach the age of 6 by the end of the calendar year

出面d小學又會唔會晌interview時 discriminate呢類學生(i.e.即係讀緊IS又跳返出嚟)?

Ans: elite local schools give admission offers based upon the ability of the candidates and the background of their parents. There were cases where IS students ( eg KCIS , CAIS) gained admission offers from DBS
小朋友又會唔會好難適應?

有冇kcis kinder嘅學生之後會讀返kcs main stream primary sch?

Ans: yes , there were cases where KCIS primary students switched to KCS primary

‹ 上一主題|下一主題