教育王國 討論區 資優教育 邊間中學鐘意收資優兒童做學生呢?
發新帖
查看: 3730|回覆: 2
go

邊間中學鐘意收資優兒童做學生呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-3 15:20 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 邊間中學鐘意收資優兒童做學生呢?

ANChan59...can you share which school your son is in?  We're also very concerned about many schools and teachers who are not trained on handling gifted children.  Well yes these kids are "gifted" with some special skills or intellectual capabilites, but as you said many may have shortcomings too.  Mine is also lacking attention so it hinders a lot on his daily tasks such as remembering tedious stuff and doing homework, etc.  Got low marks for many careless mistakes too....and the school can't recognize these shortcomings and let go.

2#
發表於 06-12-6 21:58 |顯示全部帖子

Actually for proved gifted kids applying for P1 maybe they are too active and not the easy type to teach....but for boys in particular if they are not very stable emotionally, like mine, their handbook and reports are very messy already after a few years of not handling homework well.  I understand and recognize that "資優的定義可以很廣,並不單單只看智力評估結果" but all of the above do make it very hard to have a kid like mine to get into a school most suitable and willing to accept and help him, which I'm sure there are quite a number of the same in the gifted pool....   

3#
發表於 06-12-7 21:43 |顯示全部帖子

Hi gitmee

I'm interested to learn about your referral to 修讀遊戲治療課程.....is that targeting only gifted children parents or general?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題