搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定 ...
發新帖
樓主: play
go

再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-7-8 00:43 |顯示全部帖子
Maybe I'll put all my kids into IS if I can afford it!!!!  Then hire Chinese teachers to focus more on Chinese (as it's at least as important as Eng)!!!

2#
發表於 07-7-14 19:41 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 joyfung 於 07-7-14 15:54 發表
It's not teachers' choice to use spoon teaching method. Local education force us - teachers to do that. We do not have time to use loads of activities to finish the curriculum. On the other hands ...

So do you think your children now have the very good English standard and at least acceptable Chinese?  Also when the teachers have to face 40 students, attention is surely to be not enough for each.  Sometimes I do empahthize with the teachers' situation and pressure.  As for myself I also lost confidence in the HK education system and we're moving to the IS/DSS streams.  All new trial hopefully to find the alternates to local schools!:)

3#
發表於 07-7-24 22:51 |顯示全部帖子

IS

Well, I see....for an IS, probably the ratio is 1:30 at the most.  Or at least that's why we're told with my son's IS at secondary level.  I really like the idea of having smaller classes.  And wearing T-shirt uniform!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題