搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 SC waiting 有消息
發新帖
查看: 26772|回覆: 4
go

SC waiting 有消息 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-5-8 21:57 |顯示全部帖子
EggEgg08, where on the website does it say that it the Hung Homg campus is "open for application"? Because, I cannot find that information. What I see from the webpage is that:

Under the "Campus" page, it says:
Our campus at Harbour Place is specifically designed to serve the needs of 3 to 4 years olds. We offer Nursery (Ages 3 to 4) classes at this campus. Upon successful completion of Nursery at Harbour Place, children will graduate to our Kowloon Tong Campus for Lower (K2) and Upper (K3) kindergarten.

Under the "News" page, it says:
Our Nursery curriculum at Harbour Place campus will be exactly the same as that of our Kowloon Tong campuses, designed to prepare children for a smooth transition into our Lower (K2) curriculum. Each class will have an experienced Cantonese Class teacher, an English Class teacher, and a Putonghua Teacher.

2#
發表於 11-5-8 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
Ok, I see!! I didn't check that page!

3#
發表於 11-5-9 12:26 |顯示全部帖子
what a news about this new campus thing. I am glad that I checked this forum!

Please be reminded that at SC (in all campuses), the "dual class teachers" 雙班主任 (Eng-Cantonese, or Eng-PTH) only happen in K1.

In K2 and K3, only one "class teacher" would be responsible for the overall teaching of things in school (plus about 2 teacher assistants). If I am not mistaken, the English teacher would come and visit the classrooms in various classes and teach the oral and phonics, and would not "station" at your kid's classroom.  (at least, this is what happen at E/C class).

So, in E/C, your 班主任 would be Cantonese person, and E/P, 班主任  is PTH person.

This "雙班主任 in K1 only" is not a new arrangement, and has been like that for years. Just a friendly reminder.

4#
發表於 11-5-16 18:30 |顯示全部帖子
Ha, no school bus?? So strange.

FYI all, I heard from the class teacher that the Hung Hom campus is on average $1,000 more than the Kowloon Tong campus next year. I am not sure whether I heard it right, but it sounds much higher!??

5#
發表於 11-5-22 23:05 |顯示全部帖子
Unsure if that means they would offer school bus, or they mean nanny bus (Bou Mou Che)! Just make sure you know the difference in price and quality!!

Does the school tell you when to make the payment? (school fees, bus fees...)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題