發新帖
查看: 7820|回覆: 2
go

Anfield International Kindergarten - Playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-1 16:03 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Anfield International Kindergarten - Playgroup

KiddyPrince,

Wow, I think your experience is really awful!
I haven't joined Toddlerobic but I attend the playgroup and prep-program with my boy.  Quite different experience!

First, I joined the playgroup on Sat, the teacher was Teacher Meena.  No substitute lesson during that 2 months.  The lesson was OK and we received a report for my boy's progress.

Then followed the summer course, playgroup on Sat again.  The teacher was Rukshana.  She was nice but not as experienced as Meena.  She could not sing well.

But my boy enjoyed the class since there were swimming sessions during summer time.

Recently, we joined the playgroup for 2 days/week.  Teacher Robert was GREAT!!!  His method is excellent and all kids like him.

And now we attend the prep program for 3 days/week.  Teacher Justin is gentle but different style comparing with teacher Robert.  He allows more room for the kids.

Hope it will help.

Radiomama

2#
發表於 07-5-8 22:06 |顯示全部帖子

Rachellin,

For Anfield, no trial class.  You could only observe it when you go to the open day with your kid.  (A class for demonstration only.)
The next term is summer course, from July to Mid Aug.  But usually the teachers are so and so at that time.   You'd better join the class from Sept.

Radiomama

3#
發表於 07-5-18 22:25 |顯示全部帖子

angusbbma,

The difference between Anfield and Tutor Time is the instruction medium.

Anfield: Mostly English and 10-15 mins Mandarin
TT: Half English and half Mandarin

Besides, it is the campus.  Anfield is old and TT is new.

I choose Anfield because I want to provide an Eng speaking environment for my son.

But for the teachers in summer time, the clerk said they have not yet decided.  

Radiomama
‹ 上一主題|下一主題