查看: 3156|回覆: 3
go

讀書方法分享. [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 08-9-12 09:44 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 1mama 於 08-9-12 09:10 發表
我個仔仔在串字方面較弱,已經有學拼音,有沒有其他的方法我可在家中幫忙,我不想只迫他死記死背

你可以從拼音方面入手,如c + at = cat, h + at = hat, m + at = mat. 再深一點的如 television, 可以分拆成 te + le + vi + si, then "on" the TV. 小朋友會快點上口.

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 08-10-23 09:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wisekid2007 於 08-10-9 16:04 發表
I have already shared many various techniques bit  by bit in various threads and various sections of BK and don't want to repeat again and again here. Beisdes, it would be very long and tedious.

I ju ...

Do you think your English is superb!  Check before your click the "Send" button, check the typo and meaning of words you used.  Totally rubbish!

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 08-10-23 17:01 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wisekid2007 於 08-10-23 10:35 發表
Oh! I have made a mistake.

You had commented on my English standard instead of my boy's.

Anyway, I have never said that my English is good or excellent.  In fact, when I was a student, my poorest su ...

Yes, I mean YOU as in your dictionary there are only such ciritizing words as "stupid""silly""naive" and nothing else!!!!

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 08-10-24 07:37 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wisekid2007 於 08-10-23 10:22 發表
I have said clearly in my boy's blog that his works had not been polished and his works were not mistake-proved or grammar-proved.

However, regarding the use of words or expression, I believed that h ...

I have no comment on your kid's English standard and have no intention to show off my kid here.  I just want him to be happy and healthy.  I can say I am just satisfied with his progress in using English.  At least he could help me to read the map when we drove from Montreal to Boston last year (when he was only two months to five).  He also enjoys writing comments on the books he has read so far.  I think all the parents from Pui Kiu are happy to see the progress of their kids in English learning.  So, stop DISCRIMINATING other schools from this moment.

P.S. "superior than" should read as "superior to".
‹ 上一主題|下一主題