教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school
發新帖
樓主: chanpa
go

A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-5 03:16 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Chanpa,

I knew how you feel, I think your son was in the same class with my kid .  
            At the beginning in grade 2 when the school was newly started.  I'd heard about your son's behaviour.  At that time I was one of the parent who did worried about my kid might got hurt. I apologize for my worried.
            But later , I went to participate in the  class when that year the former pincipal  let parents to watch how our children did in the class.(But this year  parents can only watched the video instead.)
          Anyway, I sat in the back ,and I was impressed by your son. Because he is the smartest boy in the class. Also, he was the one make the whole class so active to answer teacher's question.  I was amazed that his knowledge is beyond that grade.  He is the normal kid to what I know of.  To what I'd heard and what I'd saw . I'd came out a conclusion to myself that the boy lost temper might just because somone or something cause him lost temper.  Since then, I told my kid be nice and friendly to him and I knew I don't need to worry about my kid might get hurt anymore. Because he is harmless. He is nice.

This year ,I went to school and met your son a few times.  And I'd talk to him . He was so nice and have conversation with me. He is the lovely kid to what I know of.
And I'm so glad, because I haven't heard any lost temper case out from him. I knew he is improving . And I feel sorry for my kid lost such a good classmate.
          I found out the common mistake we make which is chose this school to our kids.  
               I should change school for my kid too. So, it is wise for you to find another school for your son.  you are a good parent.
               I 'm always worrying my kid is not a outstanding student and didn't get any prize for the school .  He is only a normal student doesn't like competition. Sooner or later, they might tell my kid to find another school.

Other  parents should find out this school and think about it before made a decision for their kids.  

On the other hand, I also want to know the new school your son going to.  I need to keep in mind , might need that in the future.  Never know what might happen .

Now, I'm  looking forward someone will come around and do some change and keep the promises which were made when the school was newly started.

Best wishes for your family !!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題