教育王國 討論區 番禺會所華仁小學 新豬媽1b1(am)
樓主: alwynmami
go

新豬媽1b1(am) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-9-27 16:02 |只看該作者

Re: 新豬媽1b1(am)

winnielam2003,

The scope of the English dictation has published, 2 pages only, that is Page 1 and Page 4.

Actually teacher has to strictly follow to the scope set by the school, they cannot change it, it is just the progress/speed of each class is different, I guess follow your own class schedule.

By the way, who is your English teacher?

Chelsea

22#
發表於 06-9-27 16:20 |只看該作者

chelsea,

Miss Ho is 1B1 Eng. teacher, same as 1B2 or not ?
Scope of Eng Dict is Page 1 & 4 only for 1B1 (same as 1B2)

chelsea 寫道:
winnielam2003,

The scope of the English dictation has published, 2 pages only, that is Page 1 and Page 4.

Actually teacher has to strictly follow to the scope set by the school, they cannot change it, it is just the progress/speed of each class is different, I guess follow your own class schedule.

By the way, who is your English teacher?

Chelsea

23#
發表於 06-9-27 16:41 |只看該作者

@Smile,

Thanks for your prompt response.  Not sure Ms. Ho (your Eng teacher) is the class teacher for 1B2 (our class teacher called Ms. Ho).  The English teacher for 1B2 is Ms. Chow.

Like I said, the scope of the dict/test/examination is strictly follow to the school, so there is no doubt it is the same for both class and even for the afternoon session as well.

Again, follow our own class schedule, sooner or later we are one the same progress.

Chelsea

24#
發表於 06-9-27 17:57 |只看該作者

Thanks so much.

Their English teacher might note of the divergence and have already clarified now.

Thanks.

25#
發表於 06-9-29 00:14 |只看該作者

winnielam2003 寫道:
The syllabus for Dictation was stated as P.1 to P.4 but other class stated as P.1 and P.4.

Can anyone clarify ?

我唔知你地今年同我地舊年有冇唔同?
舊年1B1既英文默書範圍通常都係 4 頁架,
而其他班就只係 2 頁,
不過我地就冇考究過每班所默既係唔係一樣喎?
所以你地最好問清楚你地個英文老師。

26#
發表於 06-9-29 00:23 |只看該作者

[quote]
@Smile 寫道:
chelsea,

Miss Ho is 1B1 Eng. teacher, same as 1B2 or not ?

[quote]

其實你地可以留意你地每班嗰張時間表,
每一科下面都有一個數字,
這些數字代表每位老師的編號(請參閱時間表的低部),
如我地舊年1B1班主任係35號李翠儀老師,
英文科老師係27號何美玲老師,
而1B2班主任係4號何秀嫻老師,
所以你地亦可知道邊個老師教邊科。

27#
發表於 06-10-3 23:34 |只看該作者

Chelsea,

唔好意思, 好耐冇上bk, 現在才解開你嘅疑問 新豬媽嘅topic其實係我先生改的, 佢話以前係紀律部隊, 如有新人報到即被稱為〝新豬〞, 現在囝囝入讀新學校, 故便稱〝新豬〞,而我是他mami,即為〝新豬媽〞...

囝囝話今日打針佢個班都有好多人喊 佢就冇喊到 (但前一晚就十分憂慮, 不斷問痛唔痛), 我答他就好似比支筆'吉'一吓   問他有冇安撫啲同學仔, 答唔駛啦!有好多姐姐同Miss Lee喎!!!

Chelsea, 想請問吓華仁有冇參加〝每日一篇〞?

alwynmami

28#
發表於 06-10-4 09:16 |只看該作者

alwynmami,

Thanks for sharing.  But always think that pig associates to stupid/lazy/dirty and that is why I am not keen to share info in this thread.  Maybe "Star 1B1" perhaps, just joking (remember my son is in 1B2, so no conflicting)

Yes, 華仁有參加〝每日一篇", further announcement will be released later this month.

Not sure if there will be one more injection as the MMR booster vaccine were spitted into 2 injections by the Pediatric and the 2nd injection for my son will be a month later, he has his 1st a month ago and is now the time to have the 2nd one.

Chelsea

29#
發表於 06-10-6 10:46 |只看該作者

Chelsea,

請問你囝囝班出

30#
發表於 06-10-6 11:35 |只看該作者

alwynmami,

I would say trust your son in the first place.  Trust is mutual and he can feel it, you put the trust in him and he will be focus/concentrate to get the answer for him.

In his student hand book y'day, he wrote "Dict - tom (means tomorrow) P. 1 and P.4" so I guess today we will have the scope for dictation for next Friday, same arrangement for the Chinese Dict too.

I do attend seminars such as
a) how to study
b) Investigate the possible way of low marks
c) Entrance to Harvard....

Conclusion has made, it will either be
i) new environment, curiosity, need time to adapt to it;
ii) a heart to heart talk to find out the real reason, whether the course structure is boring, too easy for him...;
iii) no motivation during class, no friend/objective to go to school, i go to school because my mom asked me to....

Solutions:

1) play chess (Chin/Eng);
2) play LEGO;
3) play the Globe;
4) Calligraphy

Sorry for typing in English as I do not know to type in Chinese and also easy and fast for me.

HAPPY MOON FESTIVAL :)

Chelsea
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖