密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 LOGOS 08 P1 BBQ Gathering
樓主: yiwa
go

LOGOS 08 P1 BBQ Gathering [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 08-2-22 23:20 |只看該作者
好消息, Sammi答應會去BBQ, 不過又好堅持要跳芭蕾舞. (到時又可能玩到唔捨得走......)

不過我開始作病, 明天要去睇中醫執定幾擠藥打底.

另外我想問我們如何快又好相認, 會唔會有人"舉牌"呢???

82#
發表於 08-2-22 23:31 |只看該作者
原文章由 peppergin 於 08-2-22 16:26 發表
Welcome Sosog and daughter to join our Logos family!
see you on Sunday! (not tomorrow wor..... )

peppergin,

Thanks again for your help !!  I feel so excited !!!  See you all !!

sosog,

Good Job !!!!!!!   See you on Sun !!!

thomas23

83#
發表於 08-2-22 23:45 |只看該作者
原文章由 yiwa 於 08-2-22 23:20 發表
好消息, Sammi答應會去BBQ, 不過又好堅持要跳芭蕾舞. (到時又可能玩到唔捨得走......)

不過我開始作病, 明天要去睇中醫執定幾擠藥打底.

另外我想問我們如何快又好相認, 會唔會有人"舉牌"呢??? ...

yiwa,

Don't worry !! Peppergin had already booked 30-40 seats at 錦田鄉村俱樂部 for us under under the name "John媽咪".

you can sent me pm if you need my phone no. for reference.

thomas23

84#
發表於 08-2-23 18:31 |只看該作者
Dear Peppergin and thomas23,

Just heard from the weather forecast, tommorrow will be cloudy with rain. If there's any update arrangement, please post the news here or call my mobile that I'll PM to Peppergin. Thank you!

25/2
(
星期一)

http://www.hko.gov.hk/wxinfo/currwx/fndc.htm

mmcht

85#
發表於 08-2-23 20:16 |只看該作者
原文章由 mmcht 於 08-2-23 18:31 發表 ... tommorrow will be cloudy with rain ...

Dear mmcht & all,

Thanks for the excellent arrangement made by the 2008 prospective Logos parents that enable us tomorrow have BBQ ... in the rainy day ... undercover . See you all tomorrow la .

86#
發表於 08-2-23 22:32 |只看該作者

BBQ in a rainy day

Yes... that's what we're going to have....no change to any arrangement.....I hope God will let us have some dry moment, so that the kids can enjoy some strawberry picking and other activities la.....<br /><br />I suggest the parents to prepare some dry clothings for the kids, just in case they got wet...they can get changed and stay dry. Wearing a pair of rainboots is not a bad idea, especially for strawberry picking in a rainy day.<br /><br />I'll see if John can help me to make a banner of "Logos BBQ" or "John媽咪". <br /><br />I'll make sure I can check the pm at BK 1 last time tomorrow morning before the BBQ (before 10:00am...cos I need to go to church). Anyone who need to pm me and need a return please do it tonight ASAP.<br /><br />So excited to see you all tomorrow!!!

[ 本文章最後由 peppergin 於 08-2-23 22:34 編輯 ]
敬畏耶和華是智慧的開端,認識至聖者便是聰明

87#
發表於 08-2-24 22:00 |只看該作者

Thank you

Dear Thomase and pepergin,

多謝你地安排一個很好的聚會,令我地大家可以彼此分享。開學時也會有相熟很的朋友,大家彼此照應,唔會太徬徨。你們安排的活動,我們一定支持。

原文章由 peppergin 於 08-2-23 22:32 發表
Yes... that's what we're going to have....no change to any arrangement.....I hope God will let us have some dry moment, so that the kids can enjoy some strawberry picking and other activities la.....I ...

88#
發表於 08-2-24 23:00 |只看該作者

Thanks very much!!!

Dear Thomas23, peppergin, Ken BabaMama and Yee Baba Mama,

Many thanks for your 安排 and sharing, we enjoyed so much!  Hope we can have another gathering in the near future. Agree with kychu "你們安排的活動,我們一定支持。"
sosog

原文章由 kychu132 於 08-2-24 22:00 發表
Dear Thomase and pepergin,

多謝你地安排一個很好的聚會,令我地大家可以彼此分享。開學時也會有相熟很的朋友,大家彼此照應,唔會太徬徨。你們安排的活動,我們一定支持。

89#
發表於 08-2-25 11:18 |只看該作者
First of all..Thank God for letting us have dry weather at Kam Tin yesterday ....my 99 told me yesterday was quite rainy in Shatin ga....according to Observatory, yesterday was also predicted as the most rainy over the week le....

Thanks for Kenbaba family, mmcht, Yeenmam family for being our friends, joining us and kindly answers many questions from us....in this busy world and every parent is looking for more time to rest, their participation and enthusiasm really warmed our hearts ...      

Thanks for everyone who supported the activities..it is so good to have companions and friends in this journey of life, both for us and our kids.

No need to thank me so much la....What I have done is just making a few phone calls and type a few words je...I'm glad that you like the site and enjoyed the day.

We'll sure have other activities...as we mentioned yesterday, may be next one will be visitng the Tai Po Seaside Park. All are welcome to provide their views.
敬畏耶和華是智慧的開端,認識至聖者便是聰明

90#
發表於 08-2-25 19:39 |只看該作者
大埔海賓公園都是一個好地方。

原文章由 peppergin 於 08-2-25 11:18 發表
First of all..Thank God for letting us have dry weather at Kam Tin yesterday ....my 99 told me yesterday was quite rainy in Shatin ga....according to Observatory, yesterday was also predict ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題