搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 真道中、小家長聚談
樓主: KenBaBa
go

真道中、小家長聚談 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-7-25 18:26 |只看該作者

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談

各位請放心, 有關沖涼問題, 真道的老師已向容閎反映, 學校已於昨天安裝多些掛鈎在門外, 當老師們發覺有地方要改善, 他們會立刻向容閎反映, 老師們(真道與容閎)照顧得很週到, 有些孩子晚上思鄉哭泣, 老師整晚陪伴著, 所以大家可以放心.
不過, 我的孩子因為發燒, 昨晚已返港, 可惜! 很感謝真道的老師們悉心照顧他, 安撫他, 令孩子安心等待我到校, 特別有位男老師好像爸爸一樣陪伴著, 真的多謝他!
願我們的孩子有個開心, 愉快的假期!

82#
發表於 06-7-25 21:08 |只看該作者

Dear 軒Mother,

Thank you so much for giving us the captioned information and really sorry to learn that your child was suffering from fever and got to return, anyway, health is the prime concern so that it is a right decision :idea: made by the teachers as well as the parents.

Although it is a bit pity, yet there are so many chances to go for Summer camps / overseas trips as Logos will organize trips for classes at FS-2 or above.  I heard my son saying that he is going to Shanghai in the Summer next year   !  If it is so, I wish Logos can fix and release the dates of the Camp at the beginning of the academic year because many parents will have to apply leave well before the year start and to plan for a vacation trip with the child / children connecting to the School Summer Camp at the destination.      

83#
發表於 06-7-25 21:32 |只看該作者

Dear Andrew & 20101101,

Thank you very much for ......    you know I know.  How are your children ?  Please share with us your experiences with the school !

LogosTeacher,

Sorry for misquote your wordings.  By re-read your message, you mentioned that all the F.3 students (of the secondary section) are promoted but not saying about the FS-3 students (of the primary section), am I right ?  Best regards  

84#
發表於 06-7-26 09:23 |只看該作者

Dear 軒Mother,
Thanks for your explanation.  How is your boy? Wish him a speedy recovery. I also found our teachers extremely caring. They constantly visit the children to make sure they are fine and get adapted to the new surroundings. The next batch of teachers will be there today until the end of the week. My girl started to get homesick at night but the teacher told me she enjoyed her lessons with her classmates during the day.     
deniset

軒Mother 寫道:
各位請放心, 有關沖涼問題, 真道的老師已向容閎反映, 學校已於昨天安裝多些掛鈎在門外, 當老師們發覺有地方要改善, 他們會立刻向容閎反映, 老師們(真道與容閎)照顧得很週到, 有些孩子晚上思鄉哭泣, 老師整晚陪伴著, 所以大家可以放心.
不過, 我的孩子因為發燒, 昨晚已返港, 可惜! 很感謝真道的老師們悉心照顧他, 安撫他, 令孩子安心等待我到校, 特別有位男老師好像爸爸一樣陪伴著, 真的多謝他!
願我們的孩子有個開心, 愉快的假期!

85#
發表於 06-7-26 09:31 |只看該作者

Dear KenBaba,
See this reply from logos teacher earlier posted in the other link.
deniset

<<cow 寫道:
logosteacher,

Do you know if there are any DS1 students need to repeat ? If so, what's the percentage ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

約10人(即約5%),他說開升留級會時沒有記下確實人數,但肯定不是外傳(差不多一班)那麼多。>>

86#
發表於 06-7-26 10:35 |只看該作者

KenBaBa:

小四的上海之旅因同學已是高小,不需家長接送往返目的地,但有老師及十多位家長義工隨團。

希望他們有一個愉快的旅程!

87#
發表於 06-7-26 16:23 |只看該作者

Dear 風雨同路:

88#
發表於 06-7-26 16:43 |只看該作者

dear all 真道家長:.........有冇FS-2的家長仲擔心D小朋友响容閎生活呢?我就仲有少少!

89#
發表於 06-7-26 17:56 |只看該作者

yuki7114567 寫道:
dear all 真道家長:.........有冇FS-2的家長仲擔心D小朋友响容閎生活呢?我就仲有少少!

Dear Yuki,
Frankly speaking, yes, I'm a bit worried. It's a natural instinct for parents to react that way.
On the other hand, I know my girl, together with other kids, are in good hands and are being well taken care of by our committed teachers. Instead, I should be thankful to them. Saturday is just around the corner. Our kids should be praised for their stamina and courage. Let's share their comments after their return. Besides, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank our PA for their kind arrangement of free transportation last Sunday.
deniset

90#
發表於 06-7-26 20:21 |只看該作者

Dear deniset:                                                          响容閎的真道老師打長途電話過黎,話我知.....我個女好掛住我,話好想回家,所以老師幫她打來,其後我女女響電話同我講,好想走,因她隔離床的同學不知因何事要離營,所以影響到我女兒亦好想念我,仲哭到收唔倒聲,好彩有真道老師安撫住她,仲幫佢打長途電話比我,真係好多謝真道的老師!.......

91#
發表於 06-7-26 20:37 |只看該作者

dear all:        唉..... 其實我女果間房只得佢同隔離床係同班同學,其餘5位小朋友其他班同學,就連果位同學都走左,只得佢一個,唔怪得佢到最後都忍唔住,依家只有等到28號上去探下佢,安撫佢..比自己一個理由.依家真係可以比佢訓練獨立時候!

92#
發表於 06-7-26 22:27 |只看該作者

大家不要太擔心, 我們要為孩子們打氣, 這是一個好好的學習機會. 我個仔因為病, 要<打回頭>, 我都覺得很可惜.
希望下次再有機會!

93#
發表於 06-7-26 23:49 |只看該作者

Dear All:

由於我囡囡早已安排暑假活動,所以今年容閎很可惜未能參加.回想上年參加容閎時,自己也很捨不得,因為未試過成個星期不在身邊,當晚上來電時總是聽到忍住忍住想喊想喊的聲音.不過,再想清楚這個夏令營是可以訓練她獨立,所以忍痛都值得!
各位小朋友繼續努力,希望你們有一個難忘,開心的夏令營!   

94#
發表於 06-7-27 01:11 |只看該作者

dear all:    多謝各位真道家長支持....而我知道有幾個家長的孩子亦有致電回家,他們亦有哭過,但相信真道的學生經過今次訓練,必定係一位堅強小孩子,所以今次訓練他們一定成功,將來每一位由真道出來學生,一定係堅強而又有成就的學生,我們在此多謝真道所有教師!     

95#
發表於 06-7-27 10:14 |只看該作者

Hi yuki,
In fact, my girl's situation is quite similar to yours.
She was fine on Sunday, got worse on Mon., slightly better on Tues. She called me yesterday and sounded really happy. She told me all the FS 2 students met together and had a fun time.
I guess we just have to "hands off" and let them gradually explore the fun of boarding.
deniset

yuki7114567 寫道:
Dear deniset:                                                          响容閎的真道老師打長途電話過黎,話我知.....我個女好掛住我,話好想回家,所以老師幫她打來,其後我女女響電話同我講,好想走,因她隔離床的同學不知因何事要離營,所以影響到我女兒亦好想念我,仲哭到收唔倒聲,好彩有真道老師安撫住她,仲幫佢打長途電話比我,真係好多謝真道的老師!.......

96#
發表於 06-7-27 10:15 |只看該作者

軒Mother 寫道:
大家不要太擔心, 我們要為孩子們打氣, 這是一個好好的學習機會. 我個仔因為病, 要<打回頭>, 我都覺得很可惜.
希望下次再有機會!

97#
發表於 06-7-27 10:18 |只看該作者

yuki7114567 寫道:
dear all:    多謝各位真道家長支持....而我知道有幾個家長的孩子亦有致電回家,他們亦有哭過,但相信真道的學生經過今次訓練,必定係一位堅強小孩子,所以今次訓練他們一定成功,將來每一位由真道出來學生,一定係堅強而又有成就的學生,我們在此多謝真道所有教師!     

98#
發表於 06-7-27 21:22 |只看該作者

Dear all,

99#
發表於 06-7-27 22:53 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I think the emotion of kids is very influenced by peer group.  If one started to sob, his/her friends may sorrow and cry together, especially for little girls.

But I think it is a good experience for them.  We are better loose our hands, but keep eyes on them from a distance to make sure they are safe, and watch them grow.

100#
發表於 06-7-27 23:46 |只看該作者

Dear all,
I am very interested about Logos Academy.  I would like to apply this school.  Could you tell me what is FS1, FS2, DS1 or DS2?  

Thanks for your help.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖