發表於 06-9-19 00:02 |只看該作者

Re: 06年9月入讀一年級家長請進!

各位陸慶濤小學媽咪好:

我想問下大家知否,上年報讀人數多嗎?唔知如在大抽獎後仲會唔會有位(收生)呢?

63#
發表於 06-9-19 00:43 |只看該作者

Re: 06年9月入讀陸慶濤小學一年級家長請進!

各位,

大家說不説救命, 好學唔學, 學大陸簡寫, 又沒頭, 又沒尾, "GP 2-4", "TB P4-5", 你說是甚麼? 文字是要用來傳遞訊息的.  這叫寫手冊?  為甚麼他們網上CHECK功課的黑板不寫COMPLETE SENTENCE給家長?  如和手冊一樣, 我上網作甚?  我難道和孩子一起上課了嗎?  大家的男仔能很淸楚/很願意告訴我們當天上課的詳細情況嗎?  另外, 我有些亂, 我們選LHT直資不是希望學校有合理的功課量(又不是完全放任) , 怎麼學校好像越來多功課.  不過, 説到底, 我還是對學校印象OK, 我還是記得我為何選這學校.  希望大家能真誠討論, 說建設性的話, 做到家校合作, 大家快樂, 大家進步

64#
發表於 06-9-19 08:49 |只看該作者

原來大家的小孩都有相同的問題,我仲以為是我個仔上課不專心所以一舊雲,其實學校為何不設立一堂功課堂呢,好多小學在開頭都有的.

真係希望大家快樂, 大家進步

65#
發表於 06-9-19 19:08 |只看該作者

Hi meiki,

To my best knowledge (other parents pls correct me if I am wrong) -

Q1. 上年報讀人數多嗎? I guess it's about 250 in the 1st round submission (coz my no. is about 236 - I submitted it on the last day, early in the morning).

Q2. 唔知如在大抽獎後仲會唔會有位(收生)呢? I guess so but the no. wouldn't be so big, I think...

Rgds,

66#
發表於 06-9-19 19:20 |只看該作者

Dear voodoo,

I share the same feeling about the "功課簡寫" issue with you.  But to be fair, the school has issued a notice # 44 (統一功課稱號) on 8-Sep-06 so it may not be appropriate to blame them fully on this.  It is just "2 sides of a coin" - if  they write "COMPLETE SENTENCE", our kids need to copy a lot more and it may not be enough space in the student handbook to write such no. of things.

Your point that "為甚麼他們網上CHECK功課的黑板不寫COMPLETE SENTENCE給家長?", I agreed that it is a very good point.  Maybe we could see how to pass such comment to them, say maybe via PTA...... I knew that some other schools asked higher class students to type the daily 手冊 on web while some just do the same as LHT.  By the way, administrative resources may be issue for them, I think.

But so far, I think we may need to get familiar with the 統一功課稱號 ASAP before any possible be made.....

Rgds,  

67#
發表於 06-9-19 19:24 |只看該作者

Dear HimHimMaMa,

If your son were "一舊雲", I think mine is a "一舊BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG 雲"!

Fully agreed --->"其實學校為何不設立一堂功課堂呢,好多小學在開頭都有的".

God bless us!

Cheers!

Rgds,
HimHimMaMa 寫道:
原來大家的小孩都有相同的問題,我仲以為是我個仔上課不專心所以一舊雲,其實學校為何不設立一堂功課堂呢,好多小學在開頭都有的.

真係希望大家快樂, 大家進步

68#
發表於 06-9-19 19:33 |只看該作者

Hi seki,

Our Chinese drama notice was received yesterday, hope you could received it today......coz as mentioned in the previous notice, if too many student enroll it, they may have to use the "luck draw" method.

We are now a bit worry as he got 3 days' after-school extra curricular activities now.... not sure if it would affect his homework......

Our kid just have 2 校外活動 per week so we have applied for all possible school activities last week.....just assuming that some will not be accepted.  However, it seemed that the enrollment is not "so overwhelming" as we expected as many students have quite lots of their own 校外活動 already.

Rgds,

seki 寫道:
Hi Beeruma,

關於你所講的activities confirmation, 我仲未收到喎!我只是報左一個course---chinese drama, 因冇乜時間,小兒在校外亦有其他活動。

69#
發表於 06-9-19 20:21 |只看該作者

Hi Beeruma,

今天仲未收到有關chinese drama 的confirmation。不過唔緊要la, 因為除了星一及星四,其他日子小兒都有活動!遲d仲有樂器班 tim,都幾忙0架!希望下次有機會可以group埋一齊學習 la......

bye

70#
發表於 06-9-19 21:03 |只看該作者

Hi Beeruma and all P1 parents,

May I ask you is the Chinese Drama held on 3:45pm every Monday ?

For the homework, I felt that the teacher have not given any hints/direction to students in completing the exercise since then. I should now guide my child to read/understand the question and answer it independently, otherwise he would be in a mess when doing some homework during the lunch hr in school. In addition, I can't pick up all textbook in his schoolbag as some were missing (homework inside) after school, I thinlk it may be retained by teachers, but we are in helpless as no homework could be submited by next day. My child alway says he had no idea of whereabout the textbook. Was it happened to your child before ? :wink:

SCHAU

71#
發表於 06-9-19 21:51 |只看該作者

Hi Ladies,

Since my daughther need to take the "afternoon sleep" on everyday, I have not enrolled any sports / activities for her.  And, will you attend the music show on coming Friday night?

72#
發表於 06-9-19 21:55 |只看該作者

Hi Snoopymama,

My son has a course  in this Friday. I cannot attend the music show. How about you? You have time, right?

73#
發表於 06-9-19 21:57 |只看該作者

As what I remembered, it is around  370 applicants, not too many.  After the lucky draw, the school is only calling the candidates from their waiting list.   No idea whether the school accept more students other than the waiting list.

I got the confirmation notice for the Chinese drama today.  The time for the Chinese drama is 3:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. on Monday.   Other than violine, my son is still waiting for the results of English drama.

meiki 寫道:
各位陸慶濤小學媽咪好:

我想問下大家知否,上年報讀人數多嗎?唔知如在大抽獎後仲會唔會有位(收生)呢?

74#
發表於 06-9-19 22:58 |只看該作者

Beeruma and Ikong2005,

多謝你們的回應,其實我已經入

75#
發表於 06-9-20 00:01 |只看該作者

Hi SCHAU,

The Chinese will be held not every Monday but probably 2, 3 or 4 per month as I remember.

To share with you, my son took the girl sitting opposite to him's workbook the first week in school (but there was no homework that day).  Today, he cannot find his science worksheet when trying to do it (so he cannot submit the homework tomorrow!!).  He even could not tell where it has gone - left at school or what........       :chair

..........Maybe we (and our kids) all need more time to "tune up" for the P.1 school lives.

76#
發表於 06-9-20 00:09 |只看該作者

Hi meiki,

Q.1 唔知功課量係唔係好多呢
The official answer from the Prinicpal as I could remember, is something like - The amount of homework is not the key point.  Most important is that whether the homework are good for them and  and can "benefit" them.

But so far, personally speaking, I would say it's still acceptable,

Q.2 知唔知學校會唔會有開放日呢
There was a briefing session held in early Sep already at the Law's Foundation Secondary School.  But I have never heard of any 開放日 for LHT so far.

Rgds,
[quote]
meiki 寫道:
Beeruma and Ikong2005,

多謝你們的回應,其實我已經入

77#
發表於 06-9-20 00:19 |只看該作者

Hi snoopymama,

We won't attend this time.

Rgds,

78#
發表於 06-9-20 18:43 |只看該作者

Beeruma / SCHAU,

I also would like to share with you.  My daughter lost her Eng Task Book and Maths Worksheet on the first week.  This week, the Eng copying book is missing.

79#
發表於 06-9-20 22:05 |只看該作者

Dear snoopymama,

So did she get back her lost Eng TB, Maths WS and Eng CB finally?

I am glad that my son is not the "suspect" who has taken those books and WS from her as he is not in the same class.

Rgds,
snoopymama 寫道:
Beeruma / SCHAU,

I also would like to share with you.  My daughter lost her Eng Task Book and Maths Worksheet on the first week.  This week, the Eng copying book is missing.

80#
發表於 06-9-21 00:19 |只看該作者

Hi Snoopymama,

My son also lost his mathe WS last week and never found.  But I wonder if the textbooks simply kept by the teacher or somewhere in the classroom, maybe you contact the teacher to check.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題