教育王國 討論區 保良局陸慶濤小學 報了陸慶濤小一07年度,有冇同伴呀?
樓主: 笨笨媽
go

報了陸慶濤小一07年度,有冇同伴呀? [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-10-9 22:35 |只看該作者

Re: 報了小一07年度,有冇同伴呀?

Hi jovis and lkong,

I see yours comment and feels that jovis and lkong all are good parent. Could you tell me that what do you think below school.
1. PLK TSL
2. PLK Choi kai yau
3.CCC Kei Wan

Thanks!

102#
發表於 06-10-9 23:23 |只看該作者

Jovis,
Don't fool me la....Just looking at your English. If U are selling orange in TKO market. Then I should be a beggar outside of TKO market..... :tongue:

103#
發表於 06-10-10 22:46 |只看該作者

I think xxx might  sell  black apples
....... :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
if anyone listen and eat thems , they will all die and get H5N1...hahah  :evil:
:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Go away   :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

104#
發表於 06-10-10 23:01 |只看該作者

I like Beijing duck,  need long time to cook , hard to cook good , useful with high standard and yum yum
I dont like American Pie, mixed with so so sticky smelly cheese on the top, no taste and only famous.
We want higher standard edu, not play school or noble school.  Only with good outlook without under wear.
I think under wear is more important that what color of shirt/dress you wear.

Good Principal is most important.   Famous school but no good principal, what the hell of the school.
Only CEO and directors relationship, ALWAYS$$$$$$No money no talk, right?     I think we are not looking for this.

Noble OUT                      

105#
發表於 06-10-10 23:24 |只看該作者

My son got 50 marks on dictation in K2, the he knew he need to pre-dict evey week and he review eng & chin by himself every week.  I found he improve a lot and very indepandent.  Go home and do homework , then reading books & play.  No need to push.  I cannot belive my son just age 5 and his behaviour is so good.  Wake up at 7:30 and eat breakfast himself then say goodbye to me at 8:00am,  I still sleep on bed.  When he come back, call me after he finished all homework  and ask me for 30 mins watching TV , then play 15mins computer. At 9:30, he go to bed and speak chin poams and talk with me unitl he said I tried and want to sleep.  

If your kid did not face the wrong or get 45marks, they never know their standard ,no improvement and never climb up high.....How to face to our world? The boss punished you and give your son low mark, may be they will cry or cannot accept they failed..  Some school headmaster will say good if the kids got wrong and bad.  Poor kids never knows what's wrong and what's work hard....Never know what is dict???
I know some kinder's teacher will never hurt or punish their students if they do something wrong such like urine on the floor, talking in the class, frighting classmates...Teachers just said good good , What's a active boy your are? All right, it doesnt matter...poor babies never know and grow up because they never get 45 marks...            

106#
發表於 06-10-14 18:33 |只看該作者

今日interview 完, 感覺不錯....老師問問題都好有誠意...

唔會趕住趕住....

你地點呀????
Ian  媽媽

107#
發表於 06-10-14 18:54 |只看該作者

hoyhconnie,
非常同意你的講法。     
hoyhconnie 寫道:
今日interview 完, 感覺不錯....老師問問題都好有誠意...

唔會趕住趕住....

你地點呀????

108#
發表於 06-10-14 19:22 |只看該作者

笨笨媽:

仲有.......

好快就知得唔得....唔駛等咁耐

仲可以上綱check....有效率

Ian  媽媽

109#
發表於 06-10-15 07:11 |只看該作者

昨天見完,感覺不太好,老師不像老師, 學生(尤其男生)不太整齊. 學校感覺很亂。 面試的家長衣著很隨便。

比起同區其他直資就更加..........冇得比

110#
發表於 06-10-15 10:37 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
I like Beijing duck,  need long time to cook , hard to cook good , useful with high standard and yum yum
I dont like American Pie, mixed with so so sticky smelly cheese on the top, no taste and only famous.
We want higher standard edu, not play school or noble school.  Only with good outlook without under wear.
I think under wear is more important that what color of shirt/dress you wear.

Good Principal is most important.   Famous school but no good principal, what the hell of the school.
Only CEO and directors relationship, ALWAYS$$$$$$No money no talk, right?     I think we are not looking for this.

Noble OUT                      

非常意,因大家都係kv媽咪!

111#
發表於 06-10-15 10:47 |只看該作者

高B媽 寫道:

比起同區其他直資就更加..........冇得比

有點不同意,LHT老師學生都好有禮貌,所以不要只看包裝,老師亦有問必答,沒有任何逃避不作答•我都有參加同區其他真資學校,相信以播道較差,接見老師沒有禮貌已經是一個好嚴重的問題,老師亦逃避一些問題不作回應•同時相對敎師嚴重流失都係一個問題,他們請不到學位敎師,現有部份會聘請文憑敎師以解燃眉之急,這樣有包裝、設備一流又有何用呢?

以上只係本人個人意見吧!

112#
發表於 06-10-15 11:49 |只看該作者

HI kbmimi,

小女就讀播道書院,你所講的不是事實 (同時相對敎師嚴重流失都係一個問題), 未有老師走過由開學到現在都是那幾位老師教小朋友.

kbmimi 寫道:
[quote]
高B媽 寫道:

比起同區其他直資就更加..........冇得比

有點不同意,LHT老師學生都好有禮貌,所以不要只看包裝,老師亦有問必答,沒有任何逃避不作答•我都有參加同區其他真資學校,相信以播道較差,接見老師沒有禮貌已經是一個好嚴重的問題,老師亦逃避一些問題不作回應•同時相對敎師嚴重流失都係一個問題,他們請不到學位敎師,現有部份會聘請文憑敎師以解燃眉之急,這樣有包裝、設備一流又有何用呢?

以上只係本人個人意見吧![/quote]

113#
發表於 06-10-15 22:27 |只看該作者

我interview前一日都準備左一家人的衣服(好似去飲咁),但最後我覺得一間真正為教育下一代o既學校唔會因為你的衣著而取錄學生. 所以我地都係T-shirt牛仔褲.

高B媽 寫道:
面試的家長衣著很隨便。

114#
發表於 06-10-15 22:53 |只看該作者

Hi c-nine,

I totally agreed with you.  So, we are T-shirt牛仔褲 last year.  

Just for LHT only, our own experience last year is that, "neat and tidy" is sufficient.  Not neccessary to dress like "好似去飲咁".

c-nine 寫道:
我interview前一日都準備左一家人的衣服(好似去飲咁),但最後我覺得一間真正為教育下一代o既學校唔會因為你的衣著而取錄學生. 所以我地都係T-shirt牛仔褲.

[quote]高B媽 寫道:
面試的家長衣著很隨便。

[/quote]

115#
發表於 06-10-15 23:00 |只看該作者

My son felt so happy to play with the eng teacher after the interview, they have test eng oral and asked him to draw a picture.  And the teacher asked him to wait 30 mins for parent's interview.  Not for him, right?

The interview is mainly for parents because she really want to find who are willing to consider her school. What the reason and how much we know the school background.  

I saw some engl words on the board, the standard must be very high.  So that why many mums are highly recomand.

116#
發表於 06-10-16 09:49 |只看該作者

其實LHT除了校舍較為失色之外,St. Joseph與LHT同樣都是很好的學校•若成功考取的話,我會選擇LHT而放棄St.Joseph及幸運大抽獎•

St. Joseph 的確同樣是一間非常優質的小學,但我亦不希望小朋友在交通方面太過勞累•敎育理念和管理,兩間都好好,而LHT可以100%保證有EMI一條龍直升•所以有得選擇的話,我會揀LHT為首選•

117#
發表於 06-10-16 12:51 |只看該作者

Yes, I toally agree with you.  

For LHT's interview, T-shirts and jeans would be good enough.

However, please don't try this to those higher level/standard schools.  OK??   It doesn't work as they like people to respect their schools as well as the interviewers.  Have you ever seen any interviewers who wear t-shirts and jeans to meet with parents??   Not at all.   So, please leave your t-shirts and jeans for shopping at PNS and Wellcome.  Thanks!!

Good luck and may god bless you.

118#
發表於 06-10-16 13:23 |只看該作者

Yes, LHT's campus is very very old.   A lot of people say that it looks like a hospital, and they have very limited space for sports.  There is a very big park nearby.  I forgot the name.  Can the students use that park for PE lesson?  If so, that would be good for those students.  If not, the students studying there are just like people, who are put behind bars.

I wish after they have switched to DSS from Aided School, their financial situation would be turned better and allocate some money to improve the facilities and do some renovation.

119#
發表於 06-10-16 15:06 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

120#
發表於 06-10-16 16:30 |只看該作者

各位你好,
我星期六都有interview. 我都是着得很普通,我覺得無問題,我覺得LHT很着重家長是否同意/清楚該校之理念。我覺得家長部份的INTERVIEW應佔很多分。
另外你們有沒有朋友之小孩正在讀此校P2 - P3呢,會不會好多功課呢?會不會做到好夜呢?我只知道LHT未轉直資前,己是將軍澳數一數二之小學,非常之難入,其它就不大清楚了。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題