Re:YW Channel 1

我覆左e貓啦, 另你收唔到錢唔好追我  

142#
發表於 06-9-14 23:44 |只看該作者

KK,
Welcome back.  We miss very much.

JA,
Your class teacher told your son to tell you during lunch hour, I man your class today, so I heard it.

What do I do at 5:30am?  Countless housework, prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner...My new computer installed tonight, the room is occupied by packages.
My sons sit in front of the computer to watch Ying Wah Home once the new computer is up...One non-housework occupies my time is...coming up here.
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)
該用戶已被刪除

143#
發表於 06-9-15 08:02 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

144#
發表於 06-9-15 08:43 |只看該作者

My husband complains I don't show smiling face when I speak to him. I have said my job has no appreciation.

Email sent.

Does your company bar computers going to yahoo webpage?

I can't work as lunch mama today as I have a booking with dentist and have to go picking up my son's new ID.
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)

145#
發表於 06-9-15 11:12 |只看該作者

csk

I sent it to you already. Please check E-mail.

146#
發表於 06-9-15 12:29 |只看該作者

J&Amom:
我仔話去到1A班房都唔知邊個係"文XX", 但見到老師, 老師話幫佢交給"文XX". 不過我都同佢講聲'唔該哂'

現在雖然唔算太多功課, 但係我仔樣樣都要我從旁協助, 搞到每晚九點幾十點至完成, 真係無佢收, 佢仲要投訴冇時間玩及看電視, 搞到我   

147#
發表於 06-9-15 14:43 |只看該作者

Dear all,

For those who have to wake up early and need extra patience to help the kids' homework:

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint". Issiah 40:31

148#
發表於 06-9-15 15:02 |只看該作者

Thanks. Last night I read a passage of parenting. There is a suggestion that parents can take a photo of their children and write 'Fragile --- handle with care' since they are still young and immature. Let's be patient!
該用戶已被刪除

149#
發表於 06-9-15 22:37 |只看該作者

150#
發表於 06-9-15 22:44 |只看該作者

雯雯

Received and sent.
該用戶已被刪除

151#
發表於 06-9-15 23:09 |只看該作者

152#
發表於 06-9-16 00:51 |只看該作者

1E mommies and daddies,
記得我們會有個1E 家庭大聚會嗎?大家想聚會時間有多長?包些甚麼內容呢? Please contribute ideas.

其它媽咪,
有無idea貢獻比我們呢?
想起這群小朋友會一起讀書十二年,可能一生中的知已就在其中。

CSK,
for the work in next week,  we need to wait for the confirmation or just go ?

153#
發表於 06-9-16 10:25 |只看該作者

JA,

No use.  He requests 100% "Yes, sir!" with 24 hr smiling face.  I give up entertaining him, just do what I think is right.

For computer, chat with you later through phone.  The apartment just below mine take rennovation, they break the walls and everything day after day. 150dB noise everyday.  My son is yelling for the noise now, have to go to library to save our lives after he finishes his homework and meals.

My class teacher said we cannot put anything in the drawer or "locker" to stay in school.  Very heavy schoolbag!

154#
發表於 06-9-16 12:05 |只看該作者

J&Amom,

不過我個仔無認到你個仔, 只將票交給鮑老師.

不如真係搵次出來等d小朋友認識吓     
該用戶已被刪除

155#
發表於 06-9-16 13:27 |只看該作者

156#
發表於 06-9-16 16:50 |只看該作者

Hi All,

I saw my son's Chinese work book 精讀, I think quite difficult for him. In K3 he only learn/write some 詞語 but never teach him how to use 詞語/名詞, especially he don't know how to read 題目.Because in Kindergarten only Chinese use Chinese all other subjects are all in English, he never read so many Chinese words or sentences before.

Pls tell me know how is your son, he can read and write all the homeworks by himself?

Now I'm so worry how can he managed the test paper in coming Oct.

J&AMon,

So good to hear that your son can finished all the homework before you back from the office.

157#
發表於 06-9-16 18:31 |只看該作者

香港小一的中文的確是要求很高,要在短短的一年里學會看和寫簡單的文章。我的孩子也不會看題目,我正在慢慢地教他。十月的測驗,老師會讀題目,可能是用普通話讀。應該上學期的測驗考試都會。下學期就要自已看了。

我而家同個仔做緊本‘精讀’,...    救命……真係好難,唯有     

158#
發表於 06-9-16 21:59 |只看該作者

www,
Miss you very much!
My son also always come to ask me, "What does it means?"

JA,
But he goes crazy whenever the noise come, and it is hard to take care my younger son in library for a long time as he likes to take out all the books from the shelves.
I have cancelled the badminton course for time conflicts with another course. But I have joined the Chinese painting in the morning.  How is the Boy Scout program going?
Do all computers in your company cannot go to Yahoo?

159#
發表於 06-9-16 22:49 |只看該作者

Hi Anthea,

Not see you whole week, I miss you too. This coming Monday will be a lunch mama or not?

In MeiFoo seem the people very rich always under renovation, only in Aug & Sep, upper floor flat A & C, our floor flat B & D.  so noisy my sons always complaints & my maid has to bring them down to the park for the peace of mind...

After read you & HoHomama reply I feel more comfortable, just now I really worry about my son why his Chinese standard so poor. Seem that all the questions need me to translate for him!!!

YMMOM,

I think you should take one half day off as a lunch mama, then you can see your son's status. Because lunch mama will be off end of this month, if you still not come no more chance.

How? where should we put the signature? Besides writing book, the Chinese book also need to sign?

All 1E parents,

Can you understand the homework short form meaning? Every time I need to take some time & use my limited imagination to think & think & think what they talking about...     

160#
發表於 06-9-16 22:54 |只看該作者

HoHomama,

The chinese ‘精讀’ is very hard especially the purpose is not just for the parents to help the kids to finish the homework, but to teach the kids to learn those words and become a part of their language. . So I suggest that the primary target is to finish the homework before deadline and then the parents shall then put all the words in their head and teach the kids one by one in the coming weeks so that our kids will be really benefit from that. Otherwise, it is a waste of effort and time. Hope that we can all enjoy this journey and challenge as it is just like that we all go to primary school again.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題