搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school
樓主: chanpa
go

A luck to escape from a direct subsidy school [複製鏈接]

88#
發表於 09-1-21 03:51 |只看該作者
Hi Chanpa

Very touched when I read your thread My boy is almost 2 years old.  My husband has been worrying if our boy is hyperactive (we do not have any detail knowledge on this area but we are aware of this cos of this is a hot topic among parents).  Really thanks for your and other BK parents' sharing... very helpful to me as a new parent.

Really glad to hear about your son's achievements.
小小媽咪

87#
發表於 09-1-21 00:53 |只看該作者
Dear all BK mums,

My son gets satiisfactory results in GAPSK against other P.5 and P.6 students.  I think he is nearly the youngest candidate in this examination.

Furthermore, he got 二等獎 at olympics mathematics.  He attended the pre-examination course twelve hours in total two months ago and attended the olympics mathematics in January 2009 without revision.  But, he has difficulty in learning in some aspects and social relationship.

This DSS missed a high function pupil with special learning difficulties.  Yet, this DSS doesn't know how to deal with him, just fault finding and giving conduct D+ instead.  

I observe that there are many people speaking of how good the previous DSS is.  In fact, they may probably come from the DSS directly.  (自問自答) Don't believe them. (很容易中招)  Don't you see some pupils from G2 to G5 speaking of how they are in DSS in comparison with outside students?  For those getting offers in this DSS in 2009, they should think carefully.  All students are directly promoted to the secondary school (沒有公開派位,直上直資中學,沒有其他選擇。)

Lastly, I will appear on TV in coming soon.

86#
發表於 08-12-27 14:04 |只看該作者
chanpa,
May I know the names of the schools too?  Thanks.

原帖由 LoveQQBaby 於 08-12-22 14:55 發表
Dear Chanpa

Kindly pm me the school names your kid previously studied and are currently studies as I am also choosing school for my kid.

Bring up a child is not easy.  We all try our best and want  ...

85#
發表於 08-12-22 14:55 |只看該作者
Dear Chanpa

Kindly pm me the school names your kid previously studied and are currently studies as I am also choosing school for my kid.

Bring up a child is not easy.  We all try our best and want to use good methods.

Thanks a lot.

84#
發表於 08-12-21 08:56 |只看該作者
Chanpa, through reading your messages, I am really impressed by what you have done in bringing up your son.  You are very great.

In addition, if you do not mind, could you please PM me the name of your son's current school?

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-12-17 01:20 發表
Dear all BK mums,

After three-month P.4 study, my son gets grade B in conduct in the first term and improves a lot.  He tells me he sometimes has conflict with a boy but he tries to tolerate.  If he  ...

83#
發表於 08-12-18 21:09 |只看該作者

恭喜!

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-12-17 01:20 發表
Dear all BK mums,

After three-month P.4 study, my son gets grade B in conduct in the first term and improves a lot.  He tells me he sometimes has conflict with a boy but he tries to tolerate.  If he  ...

Chanpa,
恭喜你!  你的兒子再邁進成功之日近了, 他的付出是有回報, 多加讚賞他!

82#
發表於 08-12-17 01:20 |只看該作者
Dear all BK mums,

After three-month P.4 study, my son gets grade B in conduct in the first term and improves a lot.  He tells me he sometimes has conflict with a boy but he tries to tolerate.  If he cannot tolerate, he will cry without action.  This may be due to his weak social skills.

Regarding his academic results, he gets grade C in Chinese and English, B in General Studies and A in Mathematics.  I am very satisfied with this results and am very thankful to the headmaster and teachers to give him a chance.

Thank you to all supportive mums.

81#
發表於 08-11-30 19:29 |只看該作者
Chanpa,

Would you please PM me the name of the Old and current school of your son. Thank.

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-11-16 23:10 發表

First, you encourage your daughter to play the piano slowly by one hand and then both hands.

In the coming music festival, my son will sit for grade five piano solo.  In fact, it is easy for him to ...

80#
發表於 08-11-29 22:40 |只看該作者
Can you tell me the name of the schools so that my sons would not mistakenly got into them?

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-7-17 01:17 發表
My son studied P.1 in a private traditional school.  I found him having problems of losing his temper, losing his belongings, not tiding up his belongings, running out of the classroom and not doing p ...

79#
發表於 08-11-28 16:35 |只看該作者
Could you pls let me the name of the schools.

78#
發表於 08-11-28 12:12 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Chanpa,

Please pm me the schools your son studied before and studying now for my reference in planning of my son's education too?  THX!

77#
發表於 08-11-16 23:10 |只看該作者
原帖由 Charlotte_mom 於 08-11-16 13:50 發表
thanks indeed!
我女學琴我都無點迫佢的, 我同佢講, 總之pass到, 下次老師教新野就得了(次次repeat佢都悶啦.....)比賽考試, 等時機成熟至講啦(係, 練考試真係悶到喊)

First, you encourage your daughter to play the piano slowly by one hand and then both hands.

In the coming music festival, my son will sit for grade five piano solo.  In fact, it is easy for him to play grade four song or even grade three song so as to get the prize.  My point is to encourage him to fight for higher level (向上心) and let him see other's presentation.  Of course, I don't push him.  I encourage him to play five times by right hand slowly and then five times by left hand slowly.  After that, he asked for play for one time with both hands.

76#
發表於 08-11-16 15:36 |只看該作者
can u also pm school name to me?

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

75#
發表於 08-11-16 13:50 |只看該作者
thanks indeed!
我女學琴我都無點迫佢的, 我同佢講, 總之pass到, 下次老師教新野就得了(次次repeat佢都悶啦.....)比賽考試, 等時機成熟至講啦(係, 練考試真係悶到喊)

原帖由 chanpa 於 08-11-10 11:57 PM 發表
My son learnt to play the piano at K.2.  In P.1, he passed grade two.  In fact, it is quite boring to play the examination songs and scales.  Sometimes, he does not like to play and plays in very fa ...

74#
發表於 08-11-15 23:33 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

You can buy three books, 練習及模擬試題, 應試指南, 實戰練習 by 漢語出版 for GAPSK.

73#
發表於 08-11-15 23:23 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

My son just finished the writing test last Saturday and oral test today.

GAPSK is divided into two parts:
-writing test
-oral test

You can visit www.gapak.org and click 課程夥伴 to find some information of a tutorial centre.

72#
發表於 08-11-15 20:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 chanpa 於 08-11-9 23:14 發表

It may be called as 雷曼DSS.  (抵押品是一張白紙,甚麼都沒有。)  DSS promises everything but does little thing or nothing.  As time passes by, you will see her real picture.

On 9.11.2008, I saw a gir ...

Could you advise how to prepare for GAPSK exam?
Any recommendations on books, school and teacher?
Thanks

71#
發表於 08-11-14 00:28 |只看該作者
終於考完試,希望他能有好成績。
但可能是奢望,因他在舊校渾渾噩噩。

不要多想,努力向前;接納、鼓勵、找長處、忍讓。

70#
發表於 08-11-10 23:57 |只看該作者
原帖由 Charlotte_mom 於 08-11-10 10:40 發表

學琴有用嗎? 我細仔集中力非常差, 其實我覺得佢音樂感唔錯的, 家姐彈既歌佢可以唱返晒出黎(唔係兒歌, 係3級歌eg卡門果d), 我地玩, 教佢彈"登登登燉"(命運交響曲頭4個音, 雙手彈), 佢好快就識自己彈
可能個天係公平吧 ...

My son learnt to play the piano at K.2.  In P.1, he passed grade two.  In fact, it is quite boring to play the examination songs and scales.  Sometimes, he does not like to play and plays in very fast on his own way.  Setting the regular time schedule and playing with his favourite song will help him playing the piano more.  Just encourage him to play the piano slowly first.  Increasing the practising time a little and a little.  Furthermore, you can encourage him to sit for open competition for knowing other people's standard.

Keep going and making it become his habit where he gets satisfaction.  The son has to work hard before his success.  No free lunch for success.  Good intelligence is helpful in the junior class while he has to work hard in the senior class starting from P.3.  For example, a gifted child does not study Chinese History and how can he get distinction in this subject.  One way is to work hard.  Don't protect the child or don't spoil the child.  The child has to learn from failure for success.  When the parents think that the child cannot do this or that, this child of course cannot do this or that.

69#
發表於 08-11-10 18:23 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

i treasure children's feeling. their emotional experience in childhood will be with them for a long time. so I think as children, they should be given the opportunity to feel good in school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題