密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 香港兒童音樂劇團 CMT
樓主: zukijoey
go

香港兒童音樂劇團 CMT [複製鏈接]

5#
發表於 10-7-13 22:12 |只看該作者
As small as two years old can join.  Check out the website and call them for details.  

http://www.cmt.org.hk/tc/news/news_story.php?id=218

原帖由 Freesia_cat 於 10-7-13 22:06 發表
請問最細幾多歲可以參加?小朋友是否須之前有音樂底子等才可以參加?

4#
發表於 10-7-13 22:06 |只看該作者
請問最細幾多歲可以參加?小朋友是否須之前有音樂底子等才可以參加?

3#
發表於 10-7-13 11:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 zukijoey 於 10-7-12 14:59 發表
我想比女女參加. 聽講要面試.
請問有無小朋友參加過這個劇團?
是否很容易便可入團呢? 係咪真係有人不獲取錄o架?
小朋友在課堂開心嗎?

joined 3 years, 剛剛停左.

小朋友開心, 推介.

2#
發表於 10-7-12 22:23 |只看該作者
zukijoey, my son attended the interview and he was rejected.

The interview lasted for around 20 minutes.  Around 20 kids were sent to a room (no adult accompany) and then there were three to four staff sitting behind a long table (interview setting).  The kids were asked to "play together" according to instructions provided during the interview.  When I sent my kid to the interview room, he looked worried and seemed not willing to stay there.

We parents were outside the inteview room, in a waiting area.  During the interview, I could hear some kids in there laughing and playing.

When my kids came out, he did not look good and then the staff told me my kid was not willing to play and so he was rejected.  I asked my kid whether he played, he said so since he did not want.

My kid is an observer, he is always nervous the first time that he joins an activity, especially when he is alone.  However, he can relax and enjoy activities after some trials.

I think this interview is fair enough.  If your kid has a relax and outgoing personality, then she should be able to get through the interview.  Just not for my kid who cannot relax the first time that he is alone attending activity.  Good luck for you.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題