搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 2009-10 K2G
樓主: cookiegg
go

2009-10 K2G [複製鏈接]

181#
發表於 09-11-25 10:45 |只看該作者
Hi momoxu,

Andrea did well in her first assessment.  As promised, her grandma bought her a Winnie the Pooh doll.  

Heard from other threads that spelling has just started.  But when I asked Andrea, she said no  

She told me that Miss Chiu started addition this week.  She pretended to be Miss Chiu and showed me how she did it in front of the class  

182#
發表於 09-11-25 12:56 |只看該作者
Hi Andrea's mom,

Could you please tell how many students in the class got full marks on all papers?

Oh, I'm also quite surprised to know that they've started the spelling.  On the other hand, Alvin kept on asking me to play 加減數 game at home.  I thought they've started 加減數 exercises!

183#
發表於 09-11-25 16:12 |只看該作者
Oh, your children are so good that they are proactive. My son didn't tell me much about school. He only told me that they were busy in class, doing classwork, etc.

原帖由 Mom-to-be2005 於 09-11-25 12:56 發表
Hi Andrea's mom,

Could you please tell how many students in the class got full marks on all papers?

Oh, I'm also quite surprised to know that they've started the spelling.  On the other hand, Alvin  ...

184#
發表於 09-11-30 11:51 |只看該作者
Hi momoxu,
Is George class no 20? His cow cow drawing was distributed to my son wrongly. I am returning his drawing to Miss Chiu today. My son is worried about where his drawing is now. Did your son get my son's drawing from the teacher by mistake?

原帖由 momoxu 於 09-11-19 14:12 發表
Your daughter is really clever and can tell so details.  Not sure how they did in the exam and hope all can get good marks.

George said they play games indoor. And Pls be reminded to wear black leat ...

185#
發表於 09-12-1 16:18 |只看該作者
Hi Felicia

I got back the cow cow drawing from George yesterday (on Monday) but seem did not get any other drawing of other kids.  Let me asked my son when I return home tonight.  

Ask your son don't worry. Miss Chiu should find it.  By the way, what is your son's name?

原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-11-30 11:51 發表
Hi momoxu,
Is George class no 20? His cow cow drawing was distributed to my son wrongly. I am returning his drawing to Miss Chiu today. My son is worried about where his drawing is now. Did your son g ...

186#
發表於 09-12-1 16:26 |只看該作者
By the way, if you guys don't mind , can we share what kinds of activities you have enrolled your kids to participate?  Since they are attending the PM class, how you plan the time for your kids.

187#
發表於 09-12-2 11:22 |只看該作者
Hi George's mom,
My son is Alex, his no. is 19.

原帖由 momoxu 於 09-12-1 16:18 發表
Hi Felicia

I got back the cow cow drawing from George yesterday (on Monday) but seem did not get any other drawing of other kids.  Let me asked my son when I return home tonight.  

Ask your son don ...

188#
發表於 09-12-2 11:25 |只看該作者
My son attends PTH class, English class and drawing class once a week in the morning session. I would like to enroll him to more classes so that he will not be bored at hom and being ignored by the domestic helper.

Ah, he also takes piano lesson after school.

How about your boy?
I am thinking if I should put him in an additional phonics or Cambridge English course because KV English teaching is not that profound.

原帖由 momoxu 於 09-12-1 16:26 發表
By the way, if you guys don't mind , can we share what kinds of activities you have enrolled your kids to participate?  Since they are attending the PM class, how you plan the time for your kids.

189#
發表於 09-12-2 11:33 |只看該作者
wow, Alex's schedule is quite busy.  Alvin is currently only taking an English course (weekday morning) and the piano lesson (weekend).  He used to attend a swimming class, but now stopped in winter.

190#
發表於 09-12-2 12:16 |只看該作者
Hihi,

Andrea must be a busy little girl.  She has PTH, Phonics, Oral, Enopi-Maths classes on weekdays and music, drawing and swimming classes during weekends.  I have a thought of joining Cambridge English course too but it will be after Easter as exams can only be taken when the kid reaches 5, am I right?

191#
發表於 09-12-2 12:21 |只看該作者
Hi Felicia, did Alex get back his drawing? I ask George and he said he didn't have Alex cow cow drawing.  I also look around the home and now others cow cow drawing.

Hi Felicia / Mom-to-be,

As for activities, I put George to Electronic keyboard lesson and considering to change to piano lesson. George also attneds some English class and singing class.  Do you guys have very near-home center to send your kids there?  George doesn't do anything in the morning, coz it seems qiute rush.  And after lesson, seems too tired for him.  So Put him in Saturdya.

By the way, what Cambriage class do you put, Felicia?  Is it the exam for "starter", "flyer" (I cannot recall the name)?  I also want George to learn that?  Where do you do that?  Maybe we can let them do it together.  Appreciate if you can share with me.

192#
發表於 09-12-4 16:16 |只看該作者
Hi momoxu,
We haven't gotten back Alex's cow cow drawing. I think Alex still wants to get it back but I try not to mention it because I am afraid his drawing is lost or is kept by another classmate already.
About the Cambridge class, I have to wait till my husband to go check it out in Tsing Yi area. There is one center in Villa Esplanado which provides this kind of training course. I am thinking of enrolling both my daughter and son to that English course, but still thinking, haven't made up my mind yet.
Cheers.

原帖由 momoxu 於 09-12-2 12:21 發表
Hi Felicia, did Alex get back his drawing? I ask George and he said he didn't have Alex cow cow drawing.  I also look around the home and now others cow cow drawing.

Hi Felicia / Mom-to-be,

As for  ...

193#
發表於 09-12-9 10:47 |只看該作者
Hi all,

I found the Longman English book in Andrea's schoolbag last night.  She told me that she needs to bring it to school everyday.  There were tick marks on P2 & 3.  She told me that 2 pages have been taught yesterday :)

194#
發表於 09-12-9 14:11 |只看該作者
Hi cartoon9,
What's the name of that English Book? On my way home?

原帖由 cartoon9 於 09-12-9 10:47 發表
Hi all,

I found the Longman English book in Andrea's schoolbag last night.  She told me that she needs to bring it to school everyday.  There were tick marks on P2 & 3.  She told me that 2 pages have ...

195#
發表於 09-12-10 18:11 |只看該作者
yes.  They taught 2 more pages yesterday.  Andrea asked me to read the whole book with her last night.  She said Miss Au asked them to do so...  I've bought the VCD from school previously, Andrea asked me to watch with her tonight.

原帖由 Felicia726 於 09-12-9 14:11 發表
Hi cartoon9,
What's the name of that English Book? On my way home?

196#
發表於 09-12-11 23:39 |只看該作者

回覆 1# cartoon9 的文章

Hi Cartoon9,

Sorry I can not reach you cos i lost my mobile. Please check PM. Tks.

Cheers!
Prestonmom

醒目開學勳章

197#
發表於 09-12-18 23:10 |只看該作者
Herrick gets a large pack of gifts today

Special thanks to Andrea's mom & Andrea

198#
發表於 09-12-29 12:55 |只看該作者
Yes ah, thank you Andrea's mom.
My son and I are so bad that Alex didn't even write a Christmas card to Andrea. I like Andrea's Christmas tree card, so thoughtful of her and you.
Cheers.

原帖由 cookiegg 於 09-12-18 23:10 發表
Herrick gets a large pack of gifts today

Special thanks to Andrea's mom & Andrea

199#
發表於 10-1-5 10:41 |只看該作者
Hi all,

Long time to “chat” here.  Wish everyone of you having a joyful and fruitful Year 2010~~~

Hi Felicia726 & cookiegg,
You are most welcomed!!  Andrea kept asking me to get her classmates a Christmas gift at the party!  Andrea likes this game very much and we hope that you and your family will enjoy during the game too.  As for the Christmas card, I did not manage to give everyone each as it took ma a lot of time to cut it out (within such a short period of time).

From the homework distributed yesterday, I noted that the curriculum will become more and more intensive for the kids.  I think they are going to drive me crazy…  Btw, will the assessment be held in 2-3 weeks’ time?

200#
發表於 10-1-5 14:40 |只看該作者
Happy new year, moms! And thanks for Andrea's card as well.

Yes, after the long happy holiday, kids will have busy schedule again.  Spelling exercise should have started
‹ 上一主題|下一主題