教育王國 討論區 小一選校 要求全面取消小學派位世襲制及宗教計分制! ...
樓主: Snail22
go

要求全面取消小學派位世襲制及宗教計分制! [複製鏈接]

201#
發表於 11-12-8 11:20 |只看該作者

回復 190# 囝囝爸 的帖子

"相信你的意思是名校是學校和學生創建出來, 所以有功的父母輩舊生應受回報, 由子女承傳先受到好教育的機會."

Please clarify, my point is 'elite schools based on school effort + student performance'.  This is the truth.
If not, why you distinguish the primary school banding ???

My point is NOT same as your assumed conculsion that '所以有功的父母輩舊生應受回報, 由子女承傳先受到好教育的機會."

What is your definition of '好教育' ???
Only those elite schools can offer this kind of '好教育' ???
If so, it's totally UNFAIR to all primary schools in HK !!!

Any primary school could have Band 1 students !

For the schools themselves, I think they are more willing/tend to accept this mark of old boys/girls.  Because those old boys/girls already understand the teaching method/progress of their old schools.  This make them more easy to handle.

Even the kindergartens, they are totally free to choose the applicants by interview.  Why there is a mark for old boys/girls ????  What this imply ???

[ 本帖最後由 TOKIN 於 11-12-8 11:37 編輯 ]

202#
發表於 11-12-8 11:23 |只看該作者
我和我老公都唔係名校出生,我間小學仲剎咗,大仔在自行收生及大抽獎都派唔到大家所謂的好學校,都叫做比較多人想入嗰間啦。當時我都係覺得個制度好唔公平,點解唔比機會我的兒子。最後他憑自己能力叩門入到,當時真係超開心,個開心係因為自己個仔憑自己實力考入。最最開心係還有弟弟在後,可以跟住直入。所以個人而言,如果取消細老跟隨哥哥入學,咁我就真係比個制度玩死。

我好明白今年或之後要參加小一派位的家長的心情,無論個制度改唔改,或幾時可以改,又或冇得改,點都好。都一定有人不滿的,正如我之前覺得唔公平,但現在我又唔想改變,都好矛盾的。

以上只係我玩完這個遊戲或者叫比佢玩完後的感想。最後祝大家的寶貝都能入到心儀學校。

203#
發表於 11-12-8 11:28 |只看該作者

回復 202# vicng 的帖子

When those complainants succeed to admit to their desired schools, their voice will change !!!

204#
發表於 11-12-8 11:37 |只看該作者

回復 203# TOKIN 的帖子

When those complainants succeed to admit to their desired schools, their voice will change !!!

Dear TOKIN,

哈哈,非常同意你所講,因為我係過來人,都可以話自己係一個人版。

205#
發表於 11-12-8 13:14 |只看該作者
原帖由 potpot 於 11-12-7 19:48 發表
綜合各家長意見, 主要反對觀点如下:

A)取消世襲分只會使更多官律变為直資或私學,貧苦學生更小機會入讀受歡迎的學校。

我的看法:是,有機會做成這種後果。但主要不是取消世襲分,而是因為學校可能損失更多的選擇權。世襲可 ...

"請記着這些不滿聲音不单是來自本土居民,今天闖关來港生育數量不小的內地人仕,他們的子女跟你我的子女同樣享有入學權利,他們幾乎肯定是世襲的反對者。"

Seeing more and more inland coming to deliver babies in HK, they not only occupy the hospital resources, but also many unforeseen resources.

If the proportion is still high, HK local parent will become the minority and the voice would be less in the near future.

206#
發表於 11-12-8 14:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 hkrosetw 於 11-12-7 17:19 發表
唉, 個仔去到心儀咪話公平囉,入唔到就嘈晒話唔公平囉,自己冇宗教果D就話唔公平,但係有宗教都未切派到心儀嫁啦,有兄弟姊妹咪話呢PART就公平囉,其他有份果D計分又話唔公平囉,自己係間名校畢業,想自己仔女讀返,咪話公平囉,自己讀 ...
:good: :good:

207#
發表於 11-12-8 14:23 |只看該作者
問題不存在了, 各位為子女尋求好學校的家長, 以上解說, 總令你們少些或不用檐心.  不要為子女在考不到心儀學校失望傷心, 也不要四處辛苦扣門, 每一間學校都有 band 1 生, 或更開脫些, 不要想到子女的成績或 banding, 更不要檐心國內同胞在港出生的子女將來和我們競爭學位, 全民教育下, 任何學校都可以.

有好的想法, 現實就會好!

208#
發表於 11-12-8 15:11 |只看該作者
For those who complaints that this is an unfair system which block your child's chance to elite school, do your fundamental assumption is :

Only elite schools can deliver high standard education to the student

If yes, then I would say your view is really not fair to all teachers and educators in HK.

If no, then your complaint is not valid.

209#
發表於 11-12-8 17:22 |只看該作者
原帖由 KK07 於 11-12-8 15:11 發表
For those who complaints that this is an unfair system which block your child's chance to elite school, do your fundamental assumption is :

Only elite schools can deliver high standard education to t ...

Now all aided schools give extra points for hereditary reason. There is no distinction between elite or non-elite schools. No assumptions are made about any of these schools other than the fact that the scheme is unjustificable for reasons cited many many times in different versions.

Put it simply: Any primary school funded by public money (this includes DSS schools) should not use hereditary factor for admission. It is not fair and is placing HK in a very uncomfortable position in the civilized world. Pure and simple. It doesn't matter if it may benefit me or you in its present form.

210#
發表於 11-12-8 17:28 |只看該作者

回復 208# KK07 的帖子

we can't help if some complainants have such extreme thought.

211#
發表於 11-12-8 17:40 |只看該作者
To treat the resources from the government public fund, then it need to cancel DSS system first.

DSS also use public money, and they can have the right of interview, and  consider hereditary and family background as the extra score.

Only 'private' & 'aided' primary schools available.

212#
發表於 11-12-8 17:46 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

213#
發表於 11-12-8 19:02 |只看該作者

回復 212# hophopbunny 的帖子

If there is exam / interview of all schools, no matter private / DSS / aided, other voice will come out.
Such as pressure, interview standard, family background,..... etc.

214#
發表於 11-12-8 23:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 vicng 於 11-12-8 11:23 AM 發表

我和我老公都唔係名校出生,我間小學仲剎咗,大仔在自行收生及大抽獎都派唔到大家所謂的好學校,都叫做比較多人想入嗰間啦。當時我都係覺得個制度好唔公平,點解唔比機會我的兒子。最後他憑自己能力叩門入到,當時真係超開心,個開心係因為自己個仔憑自己實力考入。最最開心係還有弟弟在後,可以跟住直入。所以個人而言,如果取消細老跟隨哥哥入學,咁我就真係比個制度玩死。

我好明白今年或之後要參加小一派位的家長的心情,無論個制度改唔改,或幾時可以改,又或冇得改,點都好。都一定有人不滿的,正如我之前覺得唔公平,但現在我又唔想改變,都好矛盾的。

以上只係我玩完這個遊戲或者叫比佢玩完後的感想。最後祝大家的寶貝都能入到心儀學校。

That's why I said: http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2351891&page=10#pid34197521

一個人都已經咁矛盾,成個社會有咁多不同意見,要百分百公平,就得邊PART呢。其實大部份人都係以自己既利益為依歸,包括自己或多或少都會係,我都要等6月,我都覺得遊戲規則行左咁耐,以前唔覺得唔公平?點解唔幫以前幾年前果D小朋友,以前D家長大聲疾呼,要等到自己仔女喇,殺埋黎身先嘈生晒呢。真係為左個社會,係計劃生兒肓女前,係見到呢個社會唔公平時就當時要出聲.

215#
發表於 11-12-8 23:37 |只看該作者
原帖由 TOKIN 於 11-12-8 11:28 AM 發表

216#
發表於 11-12-8 23:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 4eyesDad 於 11-12-8 17:22 發表

Now all aided schools give extra points for hereditary reason. There is no distinction between elite or non-elite schools. No assumptions are made about any of these schools other than the fact that ...

If there is no assumption that only elite schools can deliver good education, why complaint?

Just as if you think cheese cakes and chocolate cakes are both good, then, if there has a system to allow the bakery to sell more chocolate cakes to those customers who used to eat chocolate more, then, why do you think this is unfair?  I would say this is unfair to the bakery if he is not allowed to sell a few more chocolate cakes to his fans only if other customers claim that this is not a fair system.

217#
發表於 11-12-9 00:01 |只看該作者

回復 4# TOKIN 的帖子

218#
發表於 11-12-9 09:54 |只看該作者
原帖由 KK07 於 11-12-8 23:48 發表

If there is no assumption that only elite schools can deliver good education, why complaint?

Just as if you think cheese cakes and chocolate cakes are both good, then, if there has a system to all ...

No civilized capitalistic modern society I know of operates  any hereditary primary school allotment system for the public sector.

Systems belonging to the ancient times have disappeared for good reasons.

Unlike bakers, public primary schools use tax-payer money and occupy land subsidized by tax-payer money and therefore have an obligation to answer to the society as a whole.

Unlike bakers, public primary schools cannot suddenly increase supply (number of primary one places) to meet excess demand.

Take an example. St. Joseph Primary School is a popular school and can never have sufficient places for all primary one applicants. If you find the school is able to increase primary one places readily to meet excess demand, like the baker in your questionable analogy, please let us know.

219#
發表於 11-12-9 10:17 |只看該作者

回復 218# 4eyesDad 的帖子

Western countries should allocate students to nearby public schools, what's your view?
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

220#
發表於 11-12-9 10:45 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖