搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 08年入真道小一家長聚談
樓主: peppergin
go

08年入真道小一家長聚談 [複製鏈接]

261#
發表於 08-9-5 11:52 |只看該作者
ha ha ha..... same here .........

my son gave me 3 daily log sheets (from Monday to Wednesday)  last night with his teacher's comments on them, but he forgot where is the Thursday one....  I will see if he get it back or he can find it today.

Did you guys prepared clear folders for all subjects? I did it last night, and put all folders in his school bag, wah, it's so heavy .....

262#
發表於 08-9-5 12:04 |只看該作者
Hi jlmammy , me too, are you using A4 plastic file?    I suggest you just bring the subject's folder if they have lesson on the same day to reduce the weight and avoid the mix up. If they need to give the homework, just put them in the 'back to school' folder is good enough.
Nicole mom   
原帖由 jlmammy 於 08-9-5 11:52 發表
ha ha ha..... same here .........

my son gave me 3 daily log sheets (from Monday to Wednesday)  last night with his teacher's comments on them, but he forgot where is the Thursday one....  I will see ...

263#
發表於 08-9-5 12:18 |只看該作者
Hello Nicole mammy,  

yes ar, I will talk to my son and let him do the sortings.  Thank you.

Which class is your Nicole? My son is in S class, should be in the same class as little TST .

264#
發表於 08-9-5 12:27 |只看該作者
Too bad, she is is FS1A, the classmaster is Mr.Ng.  My girl like him so much.  So far all the things are going quite smooth.  Hope they can enjoy the school life la.  Lets keep in touch here and share our query each other.  God will bless us!!
原帖由 jlmammy 於 08-9-5 12:18 發表
Hello Nicole mammy,  

yes ar, I will talk to my son and let him do the sortings.  Thank you.

Which class is your Nicole? My son is in S class, should be in the same class as little TST .

265#
發表於 08-9-5 13:17 |只看該作者

file, folder , clear holder

Do we really need to let them carry each subject a clear holder?

I thought I can just give him a few folders. Then store the subject matters that doesn't need to bring to school at home with files/clear holders.
敬畏耶和華是智慧的開端,認識至聖者便是聰明

266#
發表於 08-9-5 14:04 |只看該作者
I just let her bring the A4 plastic file to school and keep the worksheet filing into the clear holder at home (i mean the WS return from teacher).  Otherwise they will get into trouble to manage them in school.
原帖由 peppergin 於 08-9-5 13:17 發表
Do we really need to let them carry each subject a clear holder?

I thought I can just give him a few folders. Then store the subject matters that doesn't need to bring to school at home with files/cl ...

267#
發表於 08-9-5 14:17 |只看該作者
Hi vkzone,  

明白你的煩惱,其實這也是全港大部分小一家長的心情.

我的兒子也是不清不楚.

當老師寫著提醒我,請交甚麼甚麼, 自己第一個反應都是
-ve 的.
我也當過一年級的班主任(剛辭職了),許多家長都反映不明白孩子的手冊寫什麼,或者寫漏了,老師無派,老師無收到學生的回條......種種問題

請大家放心,一個月左右,小朋友就會适應,家長也是如此!

所以建議大家,別太心急,別太擔心,我也不會致電問老師,因為開學初期,老師是最忙碌的,要handle 大量回條,分組,統計......更不用問老師自己孩子的表現,因為他還未分清誰是誰?

人有錯失,老師也是,就算帶漏了,老師也會明白的.

老師要照顧30人,難做到100分.所以,讓大家給大家一些時間,支持小朋友,也忍耐學校的不足之處,支持老師.

幸好學校沒有功課,減少了和兒子的衝突,看見他長時間上學,我也不敢迫他.
我的兒子,好像文盲!我也只好忍耐,接受,他是他!
更不要和別人比較,別的女孩什麼都會報告,我呢?!

一頭煙好快過,不要怕,只要信.

原帖由 vkzone 於 08-9-4 22:57 發表
我這星期真是一頭煙.
仔仔的DAILY LOG明明做好和他一起放好在BRING TO SCHOOL, 但到今天卻好似沒交到似的放回BRING BACK HOME, 老師沒有批改或回應之類(一個字或印仔都沒有), 都唔知佢有沒有交到?
相片又是, 明明交 ...

268#
發表於 08-9-5 14:29 |只看該作者
Hi all,

My daughter is studing in FS1R, anyone studing in this class ?

Pls keep in touch & sharing any homework problems in future....

Melody MaMa..

269#
發表於 08-9-5 14:34 |只看該作者
Thanks for suggestion.  I know she is probably sleeping in the bus.

Just want to check, is it no daily log distributed yesterday in FS1S?

原帖由 TST 於 08-9-5 09:28 發表
ggj2002,
可能佢眞係太攰啫... 你可以提佢坐車時多d望出窗外, 儘量望遠d, 咁會無咁暈ga. (因為我小時都係好容易暈車浪:))
TST

270#
發表於 08-9-5 14:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 sk889910 於 08-9-5 14:17 發表 ... 建議大家,別太心急,別太擔心,我也不會致電問老師 ... 更不用問老師自己孩子的表現,因為他還未分清誰是誰? ... 就算帶漏了,老師也會明白的 ...

Yes, that is !!
------------------------------

Parents Choir's first practice will kick off by 1500 hrs on 13-9-2008 ( weekend ). New comers please report to the Hall, First campus well before 1500 hrs, for registration, annual fee payment, 試音 ... etc. See you ... peppergin at least ... hei hei.

271#
發表於 08-9-5 16:09 |只看該作者
Thx! Kenbaba for the info.....actually, I haven't attended the last briefing before school open, so I haven't signed in to join the parent choir. However, I'll try to be there on 13/9.

Can I bring my son along and let him wonder around in the school? or there will be other kids around to play with him?

原帖由 KenBaBa 於 08-9-5 14:40 發表

Yes, that is !!
------------------------------

Parents Choir's first practice will kick off by 1500 hrs on 13-9-2008 ( weekend ). New comers please report to the Hall, First campus well before 1500 ...
敬畏耶和華是智慧的開端,認識至聖者便是聰明

272#
發表於 08-9-5 16:28 |只看該作者
Thx for your sharing sk889910.

I do understand that there is a process of adaptation going on between our kid and the school. As you've reminded, myself and so are many parents, are quite prepared to accept all these. I am looking forward to witness the growth of my kid in a new environment.

I understand logos is trying to train the kids to be more self-dependent and less rely on the parents. However at this moment, we do have little knowledge about what is happening in class, cos our kids may not all able/prepared to tell us, especially they're so tired already when they reach home. I wonder would the classmaster has a habit/plan of calling each parent for a short chat in this early period? That would relief many of our queries and the parents' understanding may also help the kids to adapt better.

原帖由 sk889910 於 08-9-5 14:17 發表
Hi vkzone,  

明白你的煩惱,其實這也是全港大部分小一家長的心情.

我的兒子也是不清不楚.

當老師寫著提醒我,請交甚麼甚麼, 自己第一個反應都是
-ve 的.
我也當過一年級的班主任(剛辭職了),許多家長都反映不明白孩 ...
敬畏耶和華是智慧的開端,認識至聖者便是聰明

273#
發表於 08-9-5 18:53 |只看該作者
Hi all,
很想在這裡做少少分享.
我現在開始已為仔仔(幾乎)每科開一個Folder. 然後每晚同佢執書包時再因應帶返學. 咁樣我自己先避免咗"亂"同"漏". 兼且可以培養佢習慣preview明天的schedule:).
開初果三幾日, 仔仔眞係好唔適應... 晚晚喊晒口, 仲有提過"唔想返學"tim. 但我在第三日已立定決心, 唔再俾機會佢"呻"...... 絕口不問佢返學開唔開心等問題... 等佢無機會"呻".  之後再每個科目問番佢d上堂細節, okay喎, 佢又識應番哂! so 我而家會襯每晚執書包時同佢study一下明日的schedule... 咁佢自己都會安心d.
TST

原帖由 vkzone 於 08-9-4 22:57 發表
我這星期真是一頭煙.
仔仔的DAILY LOG明明做好和他一起放好在BRING TO SCHOOL, 但到今天卻好似沒交到似的放回BRING BACK HOME, 老師沒有批改或回應之類(一個字或印仔都沒有), 都唔知佢有沒有交到?
相片又是, 明明交 ...

274#
發表於 08-9-5 19:07 |只看該作者
Yes, 亞仔好firm咁話"無". 我信佢 (actually I have no choice) :)
TST

原帖由 ggj2002 於 08-9-5 14:34 發表
Thanks for suggestion.  I know she is probably sleeping in the bus.

Just want to check, is it no daily log distributed yesterday in FS1S?

275#
發表於 08-9-5 20:52 |只看該作者
It seems that I am more lucky, because so far when I ask my girl how's the day in school, she would say "very good" (好好), and she wrote "happy" on her daily log everyday. She just complain it is not comfortable in the schoolbus.

I also felt frustrated with those pieces of paper everyday. So I made individual folders for each subject and file the sheets by subject.

Regarding the homework, I will trust my girl. If she knows what to do and how to do, then do it. If she does not know what should do, just leave it aside. I believe she will learn the pratice shortly. Trust our smart kids!
歡迎參觀yiwa的個人空間!

276#
發表於 08-9-5 21:40 |只看該作者

有覺好訓

各位好友,

經過一星期上學,無論小孩子或父母都辛苦一翻. 今晚同阿仔好好訓一覺!zzzzz

277#
發表於 08-9-6 00:06 |只看該作者
原帖由 peppergin 於 08-9-5 16:09 發表
I'll try to be there on 13/9. Can I bring my son along and let him wander around in the school? or there will be other kids around to play with him?

Dear peppergin,

You are most welcome. Besides, you can bring along your son. There are so many kids there, some sing in the Sai Kung Children Choir, some do their homeworks inside a classroom, some accompany with parents singing in the hall, and most of them play ball games ( basket ball, ping pong ball and football ) most of the time in the school for weekends' afternoon.

278#
發表於 08-9-6 00:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 kychu132 於 08-9-5 21:40 發表
各位好友,

經過一星期上學,無論小孩子或父母都辛苦一翻. 今晚同阿仔好好訓一覺!zzzzz

係呀係呀!
仔仔每天DAILY LOG都係寫l am afraid. 而這星期中只有2天的DAILY LOG是老師批改了(只有一個惕號).
我每天仍很迷茫. 仔仔每天只說很怕返學........ 我也很擔心.
請問大家知不知道什麼是歡呼豐收課呀? 仔仔說只係看下書自己溫習一下, 那和閱讀課的分別是什麼呢? 另大家知道閱讀課時會有老師在課室讓小孩發問在書中看不明白的東西嗎? 還是只有小孩在課室內呢? 這些問題我仍找不到答案呢.
另大家知不知道FILE和FOLDER的分別呢? 因社會科要FOLDER, 但一些科目(唔記得是那一科)又要FILE, 什麼是FILE什麼是FOLDER? 點分呢? 我又一頭煙啦.......... 點算?

[ 本帖最後由 vkzone 於 08-9-6 00:46 編輯 ]

279#
發表於 08-9-6 11:51 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

vkzone,

基本上整裝待發/歡呼豐收,都是班主任課,至於課堂內做什麼,就由班主任決定,可以是閱讀、遊戲、看卡通‧‧各色其式。

280#
發表於 08-9-6 12:47 |只看該作者
我去了3次新生家長會, 我是否去漏一次? 點解我會乜都唔知? 科目學乜都唔知呢?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題