用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 北角明慧 - 給將為2010揀幼兒/幼稚園的父母一點啟示 ...
樓主: BEAR3112
go

北角明慧 - 給將為2010揀幼兒/幼稚園的父母一點啟示 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 11-4-6 09:50 |只看該作者
My son was born in 2009 and we are now interviewing with different schools of their pre-nursery section.  Ming Wai (North Point) is one of our choices.  I need to be frank, as parents nowadays, who wouldn't apply for a few schools for their kids?  Everyone is having a 騎牛揾馬 attitude.  For those parents with smart kids, they must be very happy having all those choices on hand and try to pick and choose which one they should go to.  But for those parents like myself, who has just a "so-so" baby, who doesn't like to "perform" in front of the others, it's extremely difficult for us to find some "good" schools so to speak.  Although I don't encourage the school asking for the up-front fees in advance, it's kind of "helping" the parents in another way.  It implies if you are not interested and if you were only to safeguard a spot for your kids just in case, don't occupy the spot and leave them to other kids who really are interested.  If you want to safeguard a spot, go ahead and pay!  It's just business, simple as that.

Personal opinion only.

22#
發表於 11-4-12 22:53 |只看該作者
我都覺得一間學校教得好唔好同佢係唔係商業化係兩回事
有啲學校學費收得貴
但唔代表佢教得好
我自己唔係有錢人
但係讀得直資嘅幼稚園
我預咗除咗學費之外
一定仲有其他錢要俾
不過最重要嘅係我希望小朋友可以喺學校學到嘢

醒目開學勳章

23#
發表於 11-4-18 00:43 |只看該作者
My son will study N1 in North Point Mingwai in coming August, and we are now attending their Saturday playgroup.

Although I also feel that they ask for uniform fee and book fee to early, but  I also found their teacher are very nice (during the Saturday playgroup).  Personally I do not mind whether the school is commercial or not, I only concern whether the teacher are nice and whether my son enjoys he class or not.

24#
發表於 11-4-27 12:23 |只看該作者
Agree with 小冬菇 very much!
If these misc. fee is clearly stated non-refundable, once you decide to pay to secure your offer, then you should not expect you can get it back if you finally give up the offer.

25#
發表於 11-4-27 21:28 |只看該作者

回覆 23# jelly-pudding 的文章

你個bb返緊playgroup呀?
佢哋教得好唔好呀?
我都打算俾阿仔去返呀
我bb都係今年八月返n1
我見一次張紙寫上1p
你bb係咩班呢?

醒目開學勳章

26#
發表於 11-6-27 17:52 |只看該作者

回復 1# ling121933 的帖子

Sorry, reply you too late .

Finally my son has successfully shifted to AM class (local stream), how about your baby?

27#
發表於 11-7-19 20:02 |只看該作者

回復 26# jelly-pudding 的帖子

我bb請國際班呀
我見佢家長日果日個校長話
PN班係廣東話老師同外籍老師一齊做班主任
之後K1-K3係普通話同外籍老師做班主任
另外有學JOLLY PHONICS同埋有得報劍橋英文
呢啲都係我想BB喺學校學嘅嘢
所以今年我會幫阿仔報根德園 ST CAT同培正
如果唔得就會繼續喺明慧讀

28#
發表於 11-8-8 16:18 |只看該作者
Dear Snowball Chao, Thank you very much for your sharing... it seems to be a ray of hope in my eyes... My baby's just got accepted by MW IPG.  I heard quite a number of good comments about MW. But your sharing really helpful to me. Agreed with other that it is a comercial school. given the chaotic HK education policy, comercial/private school is not a bad choice at all.  Just i really don't have chance to join their open day and such. How's the school life of your girl? I saw that he has 3 entrance on 書局街. How do they work? do the kids need to cross the road during school time?  
原帖由 SnowballChao 於 11-4-4 15:30 發表
小女現讀明慧k1國際班,由pn讀到而家。
有感這篇文章對這間幼稚園的評價並不公平,為此有所回應。

我認為一間幼稚園好不好,最重要是小朋友在學校生活中能否好好學習知識、培養好品德,以及每天都能快快樂樂地上學。

女 ...

醒目開學勳章

29#
發表於 11-8-8 23:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 ling121933 於 11-7-19 20:02 發表
我bb請國際班呀
我見佢家長日果日個校長話
PN班係廣東話老師同外籍老師一齊做班主任
之後K1-K3係普通話同外籍老師做班主任
另外有學JOLLY PHONICS同埋有得報劍橋英文
呢啲都係我想BB喺學校學嘅嘢
所以今年我會幫阿仔 ...

明天便開學了,好緊張~

30#
發表於 11-8-9 10:44 |只看該作者

回覆 1# jelly-pudding 的文章

jelly pudding, are you in PM or AM... i m going this afternoon too... :)

31#
發表於 11-8-10 15:01 |只看該作者
my girl studied ming wai pre-nursery before.  in fact, it's a good school.  my girl learned a lot of things there and had a very happy school life.  i thought that it helped her a lot perform well in the kindergarten interviews.  if my girl has enough points for P1 allocation, I'll definitely let her continue to study at ming wai instead of going to a 1-dragon school.  

Now my naughty monkey boy goes to mingwai pre-nursery now.  i also let  him attend full-day class.  Hope he can learn discipline from the school.

btw, school is a place for education rather than providing customer service.  giving up offer (originally accepted) increases the school admin workload.  if many parents do that, the school must be very busy.  I'm sure that teaching and children are Ming Wai's first priority instead of customer service.

醒目開學勳章

32#
發表於 11-8-10 15:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 milytse 於 11-8-9 10:44 發表
jelly pudding, are you in PM or AM... i m going this afternoon too... :)

We are in AM class.  

@_@ My son cries so badly these 2 days, I think he is the most serious one this year.

33#
發表於 11-8-11 10:22 |只看該作者
My one is very introverted and like a koala clinging on me all the time...  anyway, he became more open on the 2nd day. No worry, it takes some time...but i can imagine how loud he will cry ont he first day... haha...
what do you feel about the 親子班?

We are in AM class.  

@_@ My son cries so badly these 2 days, I think he is the most serious one this year. [/quote]

醒目開學勳章

34#
發表於 11-8-12 18:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 milytse 於 11-8-11 10:22 發表
My one is very introverted and like a koala clinging on me all the time...  anyway, he became more open on the 2nd day. No worry, it takes some time...but i can imagine how loud he will cry ont he fir ...
We are in AM local stream.
Class PA.
How about you?

My son still cries every day, but the teacher said that he is getting better and better day by day. Since I need
to work I did not go to the school with my boy today, the class teacher called me at 3pm and tell me the situation of my son.
I appreciate this and hope that my son will keep improving.

Since my son is very shy and need more time to adapt the school, the teacher suggests my son only go to school 1-1.5 hours next week (instead of 2 hours as original schedule), I agree with their suggestion.

35#
發表於 11-8-16 12:25 |只看該作者
So happy to find someone in the same school.
He is PM International
But he is a small boy. He will start in November. He is not as lucky as yours. Because we join in the middle of the term. We will not have this arrangment. Once in a while, I put him into a baby sister group. the first time he cried so loud., then he seems to be got used to it. Just I am sure he will cry loudly in the 1st of Nov.  
We are planning to go to the playgroup on sept. Is that good? What do you do?

原帖由 jelly-pudding 於 11-8-12 18:50 發表
We are in AM local stream.
Class PA.
How about you?

My son still cries every day, but the teacher said that he is getting better and better day by day. Since I need
to work I did not go to the schoo ...

36#
發表於 11-8-17 12:53 |只看該作者
我個仔出年9 月讀N1, 我都想報此學校,
想問下有冇讀緊 N1 媽咪再分享下返學情況呀? 國際班或本地班都想知。THX~

醒目開學勳章

37#
發表於 11-8-17 16:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 milytse 於 11-8-16 12:25 發表
So happy to find someone in the same school.
He is PM International
But he is a small boy. He will start in November. He is not as lucky as yours. Because we join in the middle of the term. We will no ...
My son still cries everyday, from North Point MTR to school he keep saying “Going Home”.
But when the teacher hold his hand and walk into the classroom he stopped crying and say “wee wee”

The teacher is very good, our class teacher calls me everyday telling me my son’s situation (I think he is the most trouble one who keep crying in the class, haha).

Regarding the playgroup, the first 10 mins is free playing in the playground.
And then 20 mins dancing and some simple group game in the outdoor playground.

Next, go back to classroom, washing hands, and then story time and singing time for about 20 mins.
And then will split into 3 groups to play toys and do artwork activity. Then wash hands again and then eat snack.

38#
發表於 11-8-18 09:32 |只看該作者
請問有冇家長可以提供以下大概幾多錢:

校服費
書薄費
茶點費
校車費

thank you~

39#
發表於 11-8-18 09:34 |只看該作者
Actually when we decided to pay the fees, we won't expect to get it back even we decide not to study there anymore.

Kindergarten is also a business, they need to pay the expensive rent, salary.......

Don't be disappointed about that, every kindergarten is like that ga la!

40#
發表於 11-8-18 13:49 |只看該作者
very true.....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題