教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 IN 左6間啦...好想放棄啦!!
樓主: CHERRYJUMP
go

IN 左6間啦...好想放棄啦!! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-11-28 00:06 |只看該作者
對的!!一世B得一次機會IN幼稚園!!
原帖由 sharon26788 於 10-11-24 15:53 發表
我囡囡IN左四間,都係等緊結果中,仲有六間未IN,佢而家已經無最先IN果兩間咁好表現,好擔心,所以我都曾經諗過創價同宣幼去唔去好.但係最後我都有去IN創價(雖然佢表現好差),今日宣道都有去交表,把握每一個機會,唔試就等 ...

42#
發表於 10-11-28 00:34 |只看該作者
I had applied 9 n going to apply 2-3 more..... the closest one had accepted but it's the least prefered! the one I dont like ( Victoria) had rejected as my gal performed badly on the interview day. Waiting for news fr 3.... very exciting n keep checking the mail box everyday......hahhaha. It's wonderful experience of us..... Anyway, what I feel is I am not waiting for the offer mainly but also the result of my little's performance...... Even one is accepted, I will still feel exciting about the rest of them since I am so eager to know which school like my gal?! I always imagine all those I like accepted my gal n how happy we were.....even it's not possible!!!!

So don't give up! It's something about yr motherhood!!! Enjoy!

43#
發表於 10-11-28 00:47 |只看該作者

THX!

睇住囝囝每次面試完都好開心,一次比一次好,只要有我倍同,但培正就衰左啦!!失敗乃成功之母!!明天要再努力啦!!創價!!
原帖由 BBLAX 於 10-11-28 00:34 發表
I had applied 9 n going to apply 2-3 more..... the closest one had accepted but it's the least prefered! the one I dont like ( Victoria) had rejected as my gal performed badly on the interview day. Wa ...

44#
發表於 10-11-28 01:29 |只看該作者
唉! 之前只係in過兩間但都唔係幾好, 不過大部份tasks有做, 又有答少少問題

今日, 佢金口係唔開, 無奈!!

點解愈in愈衰架?! 唔通真係壓力大?!

45#
發表於 10-11-28 01:57 |只看該作者
其實在找學校,預備in,in學校,等信,收到信,好似每個時刻都有無窮無盡的事情,情景,教我們如何面對,要放棄或是繼續,要留位定不留位......等等. 又要一間一間去研究分析是否合自己子女讀. 都真是一門學問.

好在有大家一同討論,比下意見,就令自己無咁頭昏腦脹!!! 多謝!

46#
發表於 10-11-28 12:59 |只看該作者
as you can see there are really different types of mothers here:

some are easy on their little ones,
some have high expectations on their little ones,
actually, i think some of them have high expectations for themselves because they want to see if they have trained/educated a smart child or not

i think when my boy didn't perform well on his first interview, i felt disappointed and i didn't know where it belongs but now i could see that it's the disappointment of myself rather than of my boy

my husband said we didn't really prepared him well so it's just natural that he didn't perform accordingly

so after we tried our best to equipped him for the interviews...

to tell you the truth there really is improvement and they could really get better if you provide them with suitable training and if you foster the learning environment.....even though you think your child is not the smartest kid in the world.

but even though you child performed the best he/she could but there are other criteria from the teachers to judge whether he/she is suitable for their school (like where you live, your religion, you and your husband's background)

so just enjoy to grow with your child through this process of learning!
Big BeBe 2008 Feb
Small BeBe 2010 Apr

47#
發表於 10-11-28 19:08 |只看該作者

回覆 43# CHERRYJUMP 的文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

48#
發表於 10-11-29 10:23 |只看該作者
我地唔係對個女超大expectation, 只係佢由一個唔怕羞既小朋友, 自從2-3個月前返左pn後變得怕羞同唔想返學, 當然原因可能好多, 包括兩三歲既separation anxiety等, 但因此我地希望幫佢轉校, 換吓環境, 希望有改善, 免得佢怕左番學, 偏偏佢interview d 表現實在唔好, 一個offer都未有, 無辦法唔心情唔好!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題