用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 你地的小朋友有無返屋企講要帶咩返學校呀? ...
樓主: cheungoli
go

你地的小朋友有無返屋企講要帶咩返學校呀? [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 11-10-12 15:13 |只看該作者

回復 2# 蛋妹 的帖子

我問我女有無同Marcus玩,佢話好像少,因為唔同組喎....Denise係Panda組,Marcus係Giraffe組

我個女佢正一八婆仔,好留意班上面d嘢然後講返比我聽

102#
發表於 11-10-12 15:28 |只看該作者

回復 2# audreymok 的帖子

hi Audrey 媽媽, Denise邊係叻,佢記得同學仔D名係因為八卦

我諗我地唔會報CCKG la, 你地加油呀!!!

103#
發表於 11-10-12 15:52 |只看該作者
Hi~ 大家好呀, 我囝囝讀N Pink 架 ^^ 大家一齊交流下丫 =)

唔知佢係咪miss左正方形呢, 佢冇帶過, 但星期二就帶左黃色番去, 之後有張貼紙o係書包 ^^

104#
發表於 11-10-12 16:00 |只看該作者

回復 101# happydenise 的帖子

very good wor...Denise!! 連Marcus 係giraffe 組都知!!
8婆仔都幾好呀, 証明佢有留心班裡面發生既事.
第時有咩事, 我可以靠Denise 收風啦!

105#
發表於 11-10-12 16:14 |只看該作者

回復 97# cheungoli 的帖子

Hi cheungoli, what's yr daughter name as my daughter has mentioned few names last night? Let's see if she talked to yr daughter. :)

106#
發表於 11-10-13 00:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 chungws 於 11-10-12 16:14 發表
Hi cheungoli, what's yr daughter name as my daughter has mentioned few names last night? Let's see if she talked to yr daughter. :)

我個女叫蘇瑋晴,Clara,佢住green table.  How about your daughter.  I think your daughter pay more attention in the class than mind as she cannot talk what to bring to school most of the time.  In fact my son can do it much better when he is in K.1.

107#
發表於 11-10-13 00:14 |只看該作者
原帖由 carcar418 於 11-10-12 15:52 發表
Hi~ 大家好呀, 我囝囝讀N Pink 架 ^^ 大家一齊交流下丫 =)

唔知佢係咪miss左正方形呢, 佢冇帶過, 但星期二就帶左黃色番去, 之後有張貼紙o係書包 ^^

Nice to meet you.  你個囝囝都叻丫,聽到要帶黃色,我個女今個星期話唔駛帶,我都唔可以迫佢帶加麻,希望下星期佢聽到啦

108#
發表於 11-10-13 09:40 |只看該作者

回復 4# 蛋妹 的帖子

我個女尋晚話今日要帶黃色呀

109#
發表於 11-10-13 09:52 |只看該作者
I wish to have some N Lemon (b) parents here so can share more of the class situation.
My boy can say most of the classmates’ name in the class but not too willing to share what’s going on in the class. (may be he day dream too much that he doesn’t know what’s going on). And he keeps saying that he missed his PN school and teachers.
I am glad to have this forum/topic, so I know more about other classes’ situation and I believe the teaching progress should be similar.  Thanks all.

110#
發表於 11-10-13 10:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 cheungoli 於 11-10-13 00:08 發表

我個女叫蘇瑋晴,Clara,佢住green table.  How about your daughter.  I think your daughter pay more attention in the class than mind as she cannot talk what to bring to school most of the time.  In fact ...

My daughter name is Jasmine 陳柏妍!but I don't know which table she is sitting. Sometimes I am a bit confused whether she brought the correct object. Like the yellow one, it seems the teacher didn't take it....

111#
發表於 11-10-13 10:24 |只看該作者

回復 108# happydenise 的帖子

琴晚我問我個仔, 你係咪有個同學仔叫Denise? 佢話無喎!!  
原來要帶黃色呀?! 我問佢, 佢話唔駛帶野喎!!!
我今晚又問多次先....

112#
發表於 11-10-13 16:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 chungws 於 11-10-13 10:13 發表

My daughter name is Jasmine 陳柏妍!but I don't know which table she is sitting. Sometimes I am a bit confused whether she brought the correct object. Like the yellow one, it seems the teacher didn't  ...

Dear Chungws

Then, just Jasmine has a sticker after bringing the yellow object?  If yes, it might be correct.  
Does Jasmine taught much at home what she learnt at school??
Clara loves to sing one little finger which was taught weeks ago.  She also loves to play teacher and children game at home.

Dear all girls' parents,
My daughter said that she did not clean her private part after wee wee and so she would be itchy everyday return home.  Does you daughter clean their private part at school??
Thanks for sharing.

113#
發表於 11-10-13 16:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 rai_fc 於 11-10-13 09:52 發表
I wish to have some N Lemon (b) parents here so can share more of the class situation.
My boy can say most of the classmates’ name in the class but not too willing to share what’s going on in the cl ...

Rai_fc,
相認唔到就一齊傾啦,真係好多謝大家的分享自己又知多d~

114#
發表於 11-10-13 18:08 |只看該作者
hi cheungoli,

i will continue to share and learn from this thread.  
btw, do you think the teachers/teaching standard is difference compared to the time when your son was studying??  
I am just curious.

thanks.

115#
發表於 11-10-14 00:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 rai_fc 於 11-10-13 18:08 發表
hi cheungoli,

i will continue to share and learn from this thread.  
btw, do you think the teachers/teaching standard is difference compared to the time when your son was studying??  
I am just curio ...

It's difficult to say the teaching standard.  I would just say the difference.  Meanwhile, I would like to stress that the difference may not be from the teacher but may be the difference from boys/girls.

My son is not so expressive.  He's in Eng/Chi class.  The Chinese teacher at that time tells more details on the homework arrangement and the English teacher is also as experience as the present English teacher.  My son's English teacher focus more on training the kids to express in class.  That's very good for my son but less expectation on the performance of homework.

On the other hand, my daughter can talk many things about school.  From what she say, I think that the focus from English teacher is very different.  She focus much less on expressing in class but teach my daughter how to hold the colour pencil and how to colour better.  Amazingly, my daughter's colouring skills improved much after going to K.1 and she would say Ms. Amy asked her to colour the whole picture and don't leave any "white" colour.  So today's homework she do it very well compare with my son in K.1.

I also found my daughter's Putonghua improve much as she could pronounce the words well after learning from school and would play with her brother in Putonghua sometimes.

Don't worry.  I believe in SC's teacher and so far I feel SC's teacher very caring and willing to communicate with the parents.

116#
發表於 11-10-14 10:49 |只看該作者

回覆 112# cheungoli 的文章

Hi cheungoli, my daughter didn't get a sticker this week but she told mr that Ms Yim did take out the yellow object!! Sometimes I am very confused whether she brought the correct object!!!!

Jasmine also loves to sing that song, no matter at home or in street!!!!

But I really appreciate my daughter's PTH!! At first she was very reluctant to speak at home but recently I could see her improvement! She would give instructions to her little brother in PTH! Haha

For toilet, let me try to ask my daughter!

117#
發表於 11-10-14 12:00 |只看該作者

回復 2# cheungoli 的帖子

The teacher took the yellow object but my son didn’t get the sticker either.  I haven’t asked my son about next week “show and tell” yet as I worked till quite late yesterday.
I think the teachers are quite strict in many aspects (ie especially on fine motor skills) but this may be good and I hope my son can adopt to the standard quickly.  
And my mom comment is “the standard is much higher than my two brothers’ time” – one studied 30 yrs ago and the other was 20 yrs ago.

118#
發表於 11-10-14 14:21 |只看該作者
囝囝由細到大, 我都用廣東話同佢溝通架, 而家佢番學後講多左英文, 我嘗試依照住4 weeks plan同佢温習下, 但好似蠻吃力呢, 想問下大家有冇咩方法可以令佢既英文進步啲呢 =)

119#
發表於 11-10-14 14:24 |只看該作者
另外, 佢個心真係好野, 教左咁多中文字, 佢剩係認倒個 "人" 字咋 >.<
番屋企同佢温下, 佢個個都話唔識....有時真係激死人呀~

120#
發表於 11-10-15 00:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 chungws 於 11-10-14 10:49 發表
Hi cheungoli, my daughter didn't get a sticker this week but she told mr that Ms Yim did take out the yellow object!! Sometimes I am very confused whether she brought the correct object!!!!

Jasmine  ...

Me too.  For my son, as he was very good in listening to instruction.  He could do it everyweek since day 1 and get the sticker every week in K.1.  But I only see Clara get the sticker twice up till now.  Apart from the square, she never tell me what to bring to school before I hint her.  With this topic share here, I was very puzzled.

BTW, does Jasmine's name tab blue in colour as my daughter said so.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題