教育王國 討論區 英華小學 Need Ying Wah primary school info
發新帖
查看: 3051|回覆: 5
go

Need Ying Wah primary school info [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-21 16:47 |只看該作者

Need Ying Wah primary school info

Any new of Ying Wah primary school ,will it  change to Private school at 2008. My son now in K2 may apply.
But most of my friends comment not good, so wants to know more.

Thanks  

2#
發表於 07-5-21 18:40 |只看該作者

Re: Need Ying Wah primary school info

will it change to Private school at 2008.
It will changed to DSS school at 2008.

YOu can read the school news, vision and educational philosophy from the school web, you can also see the students' laughters and enthusiastic participation in school activities: http://www.yingwaps.edu.hk/

Last year,  around 600 students applied for 5 "knock door" seats.  Many many parents were very disappointed of not getting a chance of getting a seat or even a chance of getting an interview.
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)

3#
發表於 07-5-31 15:02 |只看該作者

Dear Anthea,

Do you know when EMB will formally announce Ying Wah will change from DSS to private in year 2008.  When Ying Wah will start its' enrollment for 2008 - 09 application?

Thanks.

4#
發表於 07-5-31 21:51 |只看該作者

Dear Longlongmom,

<Do you know when EMB will formally announce Ying Wah will change from DSS to private in year 2008. >
Ying Wa will change from Aided school to DSS in 2008.  I don't know when the formal process will be completed, but should not be later than September when the enrollment of aided school begin.

When Ying Wah will start its' enrollment for 2008 - 09 application?
I don't have the information yet.  I just know that they will hold several 2008 parent briefings before formally enrollment begin.
Everybody is specially made by God with purpose.  ;-) Never FROWN, even when U R SAD. 'Cos U never know who is falling In Love with your SMILE. :)

5#
發表於 07-6-4 10:39 |只看該作者

Dear Anthea,

Thanks for your information.  Last week, I read the news on Sing Tao Daily, one school has successfully changed from Aided school to DSS in 2008, so wonder if any announcement will be made by Ying Wah soon.  

Thanks for your sharing.

6#
發表於 07-6-12 14:53 |只看該作者

My son will be in P1 this year and the information pack from the school stated that the school will be changed to DSS from 2008.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題