搜索
教育王國 討論區 九龍塘學校(小學部) 好多家長問kts or ....... 比較
查看: 13082|回覆: 54
go

好多家長問kts or ....... 比較 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-12-8 10:02 |只看該作者

好多家長問kts or ....... 比較

I think many parents should make up choic between KTS and other school as many topic are about comparision of  KTS and other school . Has any parent  make up their mind and which school do you select finially?Please share your selection.

my son was accept by 禮賢 , kts and 優才 , i will choose KTS and go to register on 22.12.2005

2#
發表於 05-12-8 11:23 |只看該作者

Re: 好多家長問kts or ....... 比較

jj2458 寫道:
I think many parents should make up choic between KTS and other school as many topic are about comparision of  KTS and other school . Has any parent  make up their mind and which school do you select finially?Please share your selection.

my son was accept by 禮賢 , kts and 優才 , i will choose KTS and go to register on 22.12.2005

hihi,

my son was accepted by TT, St. joseph and kts, and i will choose kts finally~~~~

3#
發表於 05-12-8 12:30 |只看該作者

jj2458-accepted by 禮賢,優才, kts, choose KTS
Huisys-accepted byTT, St. joseph and kts,choose kts

parents please share your choose

4#
發表於 05-12-8 12:37 |只看該作者

my son was accepted by TT, KTS & ST. FRANCIS, WE WILL CHOOSE BETWEEN KTS & ST FRANCIS, (50%), ANYONE CAN ADVISE COMMENTS AND IDEAS TO ME, THANKS

5#
發表於 05-12-8 16:44 |只看該作者

What is the Chinese name of TT. -? Thanks  

6#
發表於 05-12-8 17:06 |只看該作者

elegant 寫道:
What is the Chinese name of TT. -? Thanks  

TT stand for 崇真

7#
發表於 05-12-9 22:42 |只看該作者

小女有幸被KTS取錄, 而本人又極之喜歡KTS的學習環境。現有問題如下, 請各位家長賜教:
每天有多少功課?
每星期有多少次墨書?
全年有多少次測驗、考試?
除每月$2,900學費外, 還有多少支出?

:-D

8#
發表於 05-12-10 00:15 |只看該作者

KTS 中文名是什麼?

9#
發表於 05-12-10 09:07 |只看該作者

KTS 是九龍塘小學。
Kammy 寫道:
KTS 中文名是什麼?

10#
發表於 05-12-10 09:30 |只看該作者

Hi, al6336,

1)        The homework of P.1 is around 3-4 pieces everyday.  Most of the homework can be finished during the last lesson (specifically designed for homework class) with guidance by the class teacher.  Later you will be notified at the orientation day by your class teacher that the workload of each assignment required, I can say that which is not heavy and reasonable.

2)        Each term (1st term from Sep to Jan) we will have 6 times of dictation for Chinese & English respectively, which is, total 12 times for both subjects in a term!

3)        2 tests plus 2 exams for whole academic year

4)        Other than the school fee, you are only required to pay the misc fee plus the books order fee at the beginning of each academic year.  No more extra fee will be required unless you want to join those extra-curricular activities with additional fees, nevertheless, a lot of ECAs are run by KTS which are free of charge.  

5)        One point would like to raise that since KTS encourages and supports the students to join different activities in the campus, the school bus service will be free to provide to those students who are late for leaving school.  No extra cost will be charged by our school bus company.  Remember that it is only for the school bus service user.  For other shuttles service, parents need to discuss on their own with the shuttles in-charge.  Fortunately, I don’t need to pay additional fee to my own shuttles service for late leaving after ECAs from KTS.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

11#
發表於 05-12-10 10:37 |只看該作者

hi Gigi2,

You mentioned that most of the ECAs is free of charge. Will it include the Music instrument class? If not, what kind of ECAs provided. Or, some example please!

Thankfor your sharing in advance!

12#
發表於 05-12-10 10:53 |只看該作者

Hello,
Last year KTS organized a new orchestra which you need to pay $3000 around for whole year for instrument learning.  Put it simple, parents need to pay fee for the ECAs with outside tutors ie. Orchestra, swimming, badminton etc.   ECAs organized by KTS teachers ie.phonics, drawing, Chinese writing etc. will be free of charge.  Other than the orchestra, the average course fee by outside organization is around several hundreds which is reasonable.  Since there are too many activities, you may click it to have a look:

KTS ECAs
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

13#
發表於 05-12-10 13:28 |只看該作者

Hi gigi2,

Many thanks for your detailed explanation. I believe my little girl can cope with the workload you mentioned in your message. As of date, I still find that KTS is the school most suitable for her.

al6336

14#
發表於 05-12-10 19:08 |只看該作者

gigi2:
It sounds great!
Thanks a lot.

15#
發表於 05-12-10 23:19 |只看該作者

gigi2.
Great explanation, I think most parent are confident to let their children to study at KTS.

But I want to know that the class size is nearly 40 , do you find that teachers are difficult to manage. It seems that the homework is not too heavy at P1, but how about when it is in upper class. Moreover, how many net teacher in the school and how many class of english are run by net teacher in a week.

Thanks
gigi2 寫道:
Hello,
Last year KTS organized a new orchestra which you need to pay $3000 around for whole year for instrument learning.  Put it simple, parents need to pay fee for the ECAs with outside tutors ie. Orchestra, swimming, badminton etc.   ECAs organized by KTS teachers ie.phonics, drawing, Chinese writing etc. will be free of charge.  Other than the orchestra, the average course fee by outside organization is around several hundreds which is reasonable.  Since there are too many activities, you may click it to have a look:

KTS ECAs

16#
發表於 05-12-10 23:36 |只看該作者

There are three net teachers!  :

17#
發表於 05-12-10 23:39 |只看該作者

ST. Francis is better than KTS!

18#
發表於 05-12-10 23:50 |只看該作者

dear aii,
you says that st Francis is better than kts,can you give me more explanation. Thanks

19#
發表於 05-12-11 22:40 |只看該作者

Dear gigi2,
since the school is near railway, may I know that is there any noise created when train is passing by which disturb student from studying?
Thanks

20#
發表於 05-12-12 20:13 |只看該作者

From my experience walking around the campus, as well as being told by my kid, it's not disturbing when the train is passing.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題