用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 想比亞仔讀國際學校,,但係自己英文水平唔係咁好,,好煩惱 ...
查看: 10669|回覆: 51
go

想比亞仔讀國際學校,,但係自己英文水平唔係咁好,,好煩惱! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-7-15 20:05 |只看該作者

想比亞仔讀國際學校,,但係自己英文水平唔係咁好,,好煩惱!

比d意見ar...thanks.

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 04-7-16 17:38 |只看該作者

Re: 想比亞仔讀國際學校,,但係自己英文水平唔係咁好,,好煩惱!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 04-7-18 22:15 |只看該作者

我都有这烦脑,国际学校收生会否考虑家长学历?

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 04-7-19 09:51 |只看該作者

5#
發表於 04-7-19 13:55 |只看該作者

但班主任不會和家長聯絡的嗎???  家長日應該都會已英語對答吧,會嗎???

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 04-7-20 00:32 |只看該作者

7#
發表於 04-7-21 09:35 |只看該作者

"為了小朋友設想,做父母的總要拿出勇氣來面對困難。"

kareese,你講得好啱,多謝你!!

8#
發表於 04-7-21 11:37 |只看該作者

我都有黎個擔心,因為如果家長日,老師講既我唔問又點算呢? 如果係寫出來都有得估下,講的話就困難些.

我試過同囡囡英文主任傾電話,不過都唔係咁知佢講什麼,都好苦惱.

9#
發表於 04-7-22 12:00 |只看該作者

Hi,

After my daughter attended the 45 mins ESF interview last year, I was interviewed by the Deputy principal for 10 mins.   We submitted  my daughter's kindergarten reports and he briefly looked at it.   Then we talked about her personality/character, her strengths/weaknesses , her favourite activities and who looks after her at home.   Of course, you are expected to communicate well in English.   Maybe poor English will give bad impression that the kid cannot get sufficient help in English from parents at home (when required).     However, it's hard to say whether they will take the parents' English standard into consideration at all.

Every week, Mon, Wed & Fri, your kid will select 3-4 story books from class library and they will read with you at home.   If he/she has difficulties pronouncing the words, you need to teach them yourself.   

All newsletters are written in English.  There were 3 parents' consultation nights throughout the year.   Teachers will sit with you and discuss your kid's progress in class and you will feedback to the teacher as well.  

Since I take my daughter to school every day, I've met most of her classmates' parents.   I will say that 75-80% are Chinese and they can communicate quite well with the teacher.  I think if parents are good in English, kids should be able to learn new words/vocabularies from them at home.   

Hope above info. is of some help to parents who are eager to send their children to international schools.

Rgds,
Aling

10#
發表於 04-7-22 12:01 |只看該作者

Hi,

After my daughter attended the 45 mins ESF interview last year, I was interviewed by the Deputy principal for 10 mins.   We submitted  my daughter's kindergarten reports and he briefly looked at it.   Then we talked about her personality/character, her strengths/weaknesses , her favourite activities and who looks after her at home.   Of course, you are expected to communicate well in English.   Maybe poor English will give bad impression that the kid cannot get sufficient help in English from parents at home (when required).     However, it's hard to say whether they will take the parents' English standard into consideration at all.

Every week, Mon, Wed & Fri, your kid will select 3-4 story books from class library and they will read with you at home.   If he/she has difficulties pronouncing the words, you need to teach them yourself.   

All newsletters are written in English.  There were 3 parents' consultation nights throughout the year.   Teachers will sit with you and discuss your kid's progress in class and you will feedback to the teacher as well.  

Since I take my daughter to school every day, I've met most of her classmates' parents.   I will say that 75-80% are Chinese and they can communicate quite well with the teacher.  I think if parents are good in English, kids should be able to learn new words/vocabularies from them at home.   

Hope above info. is of some help to parents who are eager to send their children to international schools.

Rgds,
Aling

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 04-7-23 16:32 |只看該作者

12#
發表於 04-7-27 10:36 |只看該作者

HI,請不用擔心,我英文都係唔好,家長日OR有問題揾我,學校都會請識講中文人同我講,eg:囡囡的中文MISS,校務處的人,
因為我囡囡面試日已經講明我英文唔係咁好,但係囡囡有d同學的媽咪係講英文,咁去佢地個d同學生日會溝通有d困難,同佢地學校好多活動都係好多會講英文,小朋友會明,但我有d明,有d唔明,所以呢d情況最好有賓賓就帶賓賓,冇就帶一個英文好的人去,在冇都不用怕,有時星期日d活動,我都冇賓賓,.都冇事發生過。
相反因為要同囡囡講多左英文,我英文講得好左        

13#
發表於 04-7-27 12:24 |只看該作者

mayip,
請問妳囡囡讀的是哪一間?好似幾好!好友善!

14#
發表於 04-7-29 02:11 |只看該作者

我都相信入讀對小朋友完全冇問題, 但我見過一個實例, 就係個媽媽既英文麻麻, 個嗲哋就ok啦! 初初都冇問題的, 但到個女上咗中學之後, 就開始見到問題發生. 個小朋友已經將英語變為母語, 佢有乜唔開心或唔明, 都係用英文嚟表達, 個阿媽唔明, 變得較難溝通, 所以個女相對地會跟嗲哋多啲.

有次一齊食飯傾閒計時, 個阿媽聽唔明個女講乜, 問多一次, 已經見到個女既表情好似話講極你都唔明架啦! 所以話冇嘢啦! 個媽咪自己都話愈來愈難打入個女既圈子!

醒目開學勳章

15#
發表於 04-7-29 10:21 |只看該作者

16#
發表於 04-7-29 10:49 |只看該作者

我諗自小要佢哋係屋企用中文溝通好重要, 但我見好多父母當初為咗訓練個小朋友可以用完整句子講英文,(方便升國際學校既小學)所以平日都要狂谷小朋友既英文, 攪到啲小朋友講中文的話就好似做錯嘢咁, 小朋友之間一聽到人講中文就即刻啊啊聲!

17#
發表於 04-7-29 11:50 |只看該作者

jujuy
我囡囡讀KINGSTON

18#
發表於 04-7-29 12:44 |只看該作者

其實可能我囡囡學校好注重佢地雙語發展,佢地學校係一個英文MISS同一個普通話MISS教一班,所以我囡囡好快咁轉到CHANNEL,佢在家都係講廣東話多,因為婆婆同公公都唔係咁識英文,所以要同佢地講廣東話,因為我英文唔係咁好,我都係同佢講廣東話AND有時普通話,可能婆婆同囡囡講(婆婆同公公都唔識英文,BB要講廣東話,但係BB可以返學校學英文返黎教婆婆同公公)所以我吔知道佢返學學左D咩。

其實係咁既環境下我都好擔心佢英文同普通話唔得,但係7月家長日佢MISS話囡囡D英文進步在好多,聽講完全沒有問題,同佢的普通話我就覺得係奇蹟,因為佢返學前都冇人同囡囡讀,但係佢而家,聽講都好好,發音非常正確。

19#
發表於 04-7-30 02:12 |只看該作者

mayip,
我想問KINGSTION幾錢學費?一個月學費+雜費要幾錢?你囡囡幾多歲入學?要有咩資格先何入讀?係唔係有錢就得?須唔須要interview?其實我仲有好多問題,如果何以的話,請儘量講多d我知,唔該晒

其實我個仔e+先5個月大,因為將來想俾bb讀國際學校,但係自己就乜都唔知,乜都唔識,所以想知多d,如果有媽咪知道有關其他國際學校嘅資料,請提供俾我,唔該晒

20#
發表於 04-7-31 12:23 |只看該作者

唔使驚 ! 子女的將來最緊要 . 就算自己英文唔掂面懵懵 , 也懵得心甜 .

電視名人「家燕」姐 , 她的英文好嗎 ? 我不知道 . 可能很好 , 亦可能和你、我差不多 .

「家燕」姐的兩名子女 , 先後在 HKIS 就讀 . 大女現已升謮美國加州著名大學 UCLA .

驚 ? 驚咩 ???     
‹ 上一主題|下一主題