搜索
教育王國 討論區 九龍塘宣道小學 宣小樂團
發新帖
查看: 1968|回覆: 3
go

宣小樂團 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-8-30 00:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
聽說宣小是有樂團的, 想問下如小一生想入樂團, 是由導師挑選或可否自薦? 如不是在校學樂器, 是否可以向有關導師要求?
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-8-30 06:34 |只看該作者
原文章由 Bella123 於 07-8-30 00:16 硐表
聽說宣小是有樂團的, 想問下如小一生想入樂團, 是由導師挑選或可否自薦? 如不是在校學樂器, 是否可以向有關導師要求?

樂團是要考入去的。學生是有張簡單表格要填,包括皇家音樂試的級別資料。

如果想入樂團,可以聯絡音樂科主任。

3#
發表於 07-9-7 13:07 |只看該作者
原文章由 ChiChiPaPa 於 07-8-30 06:34 硐表

樂團是要考入去的。學生是有張簡單表格要填,包括皇家音樂試的級別資料。

如果想入樂團,可以聯絡音樂科主任。

ChiChiPaPa,

Sorry, not too understand.  As I understand, all students in APS has to learn one music instrument starting P.1, I thought they will have to play in the school orchestra? Or majority of them just learn the instrument compulsorily without chance of performance?

Besides, if the kid does not like playing music instruments after trying for a period, can they stop playing any instrument then?  Will this affect their academic reports afterwards?  (As you know, it is difficult to control and predict the kid's interest in future)

Thanks a lot.

4#
發表於 07-9-7 13:49 |只看該作者
原文章由 WYmom 於 07-9-7 13:07 硐表

ChiChiPaPa,

Sorry, not too understand.  As I understand, all students in APS has to learn one music instrument starting P.1, I thought they will have to play in the school orchestra? Or majority of ...

WYmom,

首先,學校為每一位小一的新生分配一種樂器,是推動每一位學生學習一種管弦樂器,但這並不是說他們一定無論如何都要學習那種樂器。事實上,由小二開始,音樂科會分弦樂、管樂和聲樂組上課。不學樂器的同學可以上聲樂組的音樂課。

學校的弦樂團分為初弦、中弦和高弦樂團,管樂亦分初、中和高管樂團,另外又有交響樂團和敲擊樂隊。由於樂團數目眾多,所以要在宣小六年內加入這些樂團,並不難。考核的制度是要推動同學多練習,以達到一定水平。

Will this affect their academic reports afterwards? 我覺得在宣小唔學樂器是一種損失。但是,如果選擇唔學樂器,可以把同樣的時間放在學業上,成績應該會更好,而不可能因此而更差。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題