搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 九龍塘宣道小學好唔好?
樓主: elainefong
go

九龍塘宣道小學好唔好? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-1-7 02:02 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍塘宣道小學好唔好?

Music -- Of course APS.  Our school is not focus only music but I can say APS ONLY focus on music. 你係APS 唔玩 Music, 好難生存.  They will go to learn music instruments during Music Class, not like normal school just singing or play recorder.
CSL123 寫道:
Harry,

I heard some BK mum said that APS had nearly 200 prizes (1st , 2nd & 3rd) in music fest last year. Is it real? APS's web site doesnt mention it. How about the music fest result of your daughter's school compared with APS? Which one is better?

62#
發表於 05-1-7 11:55 |只看該作者

Dear ChiChia Papa,

I hope it is too late to ask for sending me the link or to my e-mail address at :

[email protected]

Thanks a lot.
Holly

63#
發表於 05-1-7 19:25 |只看該作者

Yes, I agree that music is for the SURVIAL of private schools. If KTS, SFA, Kowloon Rehenish, TSL etc like APS, the secondary allocation result must be better.  APS is commercial in music but does have outstanding secondary school allocation result. Btw, how does the music elite of your school's secondary school allocation? Do they enter DJS and the like?   

哈里波特 寫道:
Music -- Of course APS.  Our school is not focus only music but I can say APS ONLY focus on music. 你係APS 唔玩 Music, 好難生存.  They will go to learn music instruments during Music Class, not like normal school just singing or play recorder. [quote]
CSL123 寫道:
Harry,

I heard some BK mum said that APS had nearly 200 prizes (1st , 2nd & 3rd) in music fest last year. Is it real? APS's web site doesnt mention it. How about the music fest result of your daughter's school compared with APS? Which one is better?

[/quote]

64#
發表於 05-1-8 01:16 |只看該作者

I do not make such analysis and in fact just a few students are elite in music at our school in my observation.  Our school, a lot of activities are worked better than music.  It is hard to say they are using music to get a place because most of them also have other extra-cirr, as I say before, they are not only focus on music, they are taking swimming, 體操, 劍擊, tennis, table tennis.....

For example, a girl last year went to DGS, she play trumpet & 體操 and with good acadamic result.  So, how to count this girl how to go to DGS????

No such statistics, nobody can answer you.

65#
發表於 05-1-8 15:01 |只看該作者

宣道今年的小一收生結果今天已經公佈了, 祝大家如願.

66#
發表於 05-1-8 18:59 |只看該作者

Hi All,

Do you know how many applicants are there this year?? I heard there were over 1000 last year.  

Good luck to those who want to get in APS.  

To be honest APS was not my first choice last year but I found that I really suit my girl and like it a lot now!  

It is important to think of what the type of your girl and find it suitable one for them.  Don't just look at the brand of the school.

67#
發表於 05-1-8 20:18 |只看該作者

How do you that the result is out today?
How can I know the result?

Many thanks!!!

68#
發表於 05-1-8 21:37 |只看該作者

我侄仔仲未收到result呀?

69#
發表於 05-1-8 22:32 |只看該作者

其實都好奇怪, 明明話20號公佈的, 誰知今天下午已經收到信了.

70#
發表於 05-1-8 23:23 |只看該作者

My friend's son got the acceptance letter from APS today.

71#
發表於 05-1-9 01:03 |只看該作者

Luckily, My daughter also got the acceptance letter today.
My friend's daughter is now studying in P2 in APS. Last year, her academic result was the first in P1. However, her parents didn't think of change to any other primary school like DGJS, Maryknoll etc just because both of the parents and their daughter love this school very very much.

72#
發表於 05-1-9 11:52 |只看該作者

請問今年有幾多九龍塘宣道幼稚園可上宣小?

[size=medium]
遇亨通的日子,你當喜樂;
遭患難的日子,你當思想。
因為  神使這兩樣並列,
為的是叫人查不出身後有甚麼事。
傳道書7:14

73#
發表於 05-1-9 23:10 |只看該作者

由 nanabi 於 2005-01-08 18:59:37

Hi nanabi,

So what "type" of girl is your daughter.  What make it so suit APS??

Please advise.

I face the same problem as you do last year.  It is not my first choice.  We did almost no preparation for the application and interiew but strangely got accepted.

74#
發表於 05-1-10 16:28 |只看該作者

Dear YCPA,

I was really upset when I learned the result of the central allocation.  I had been writing letter hoping to get acceptance before sept.  I thought of keep writing letters to try on P2 but since the school year, I never think of any school.  

My girl enjoys music and is not a very aggressive type.  But APS is open enough and does provide chances for them to build up confidence.  And I think they are not only focus on music but it is important to be willing to spend time and effort on music.  If your child have no music background, it may be difficult in the begginging!!  

You may also check on the comment that I made for anna leung on the topics about APS result!!

75#
發表於 05-1-10 16:30 |只看該作者

May I know what's your first choice??   Do you admit by that school?

76#
發表於 05-1-11 11:05 |只看該作者

由 nanabi 於 2005-01-10 16:28:44
由 nanabi 於 2005-01-10 16:28:44

Dear YCPA,

I was really upset when I learned the result of the central allocation. I had been writing letter hoping to get acceptance before sept. I thought of keep writing letters to try on P2 but since the school year, I never think of any school.

My girl enjoys music and is not a very aggressive type. But APS is open enough and does provide chances for them to build up confidence. And I think they are not only focus on music but it is important to be willing to spend time and effort on music. If your child have no music background, it may be difficult in the begginging!!

You may also check on the comment that I made for anna leung on the topics about APS result!!

Dear Nanabi,  Thanks for your advice.

By the way, one bad thing about APS is that it is too small and has little open space.  Are they bad in sports? Is there only covered playground and no open space to play?

Actually, I never have the chance to get inside.  How is the school campus?

77#
發表於 05-1-11 21:39 |只看該作者

:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖