用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 基督堂幼稚園 Those received acceptance letter - did you prepare p ...
發新帖
查看: 2433|回覆: 4
go

Those received acceptance letter - did you prepare portfolio? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-27 16:36 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Congratulations to those accepted.  I wish I can learn from those successful cases.  

1) Did you prepare portfolio for your kids?
2) Any 'winning tips' of your kids or attributes you believe your kids have are valued by the principal?  3) Do you have any preparation work for your kid?  

Thanks a million in advance for your kind sharing.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-28 14:14 |只看該作者
Hi Dear,
Well actually there aren't any tips for your child coz all depends on the child's performance.
First of all, no need to do any portfolio. They just take a look on the the school report/assessment form. But I can say the initiation is very important. For example, the child can greet the principal by himself without any hints. Besides, he should communicate full of confidence. Then he need to say 'goodbye' when the interview is finished. Overall, they pay much attention on the politeness.

原帖由 buu0605 於 09-4-2716:36 發表
Congratulations to those accepted.  I wish I can learn from those successful cases.  

1) Did you prepare portfolio for your kids?
2) Any 'winning tips' of your kids or attributes you believe your kid ...

3#
發表於 09-4-28 16:40 |只看該作者
ic.  my son is reluctant to greet people or say goodbye by himself, even I've taught / forced him to do so for long time .......

Thanks for your sharing.

原帖由 baillie 於 09-4-28 14:14 發表
Hi Dear,
Well actually there aren't any tips for your child coz all depends on the child's performance.
First of all, no need to do any portfolio. They just take a look on the the school report/asses ...

4#
發表於 09-5-3 02:24 |只看該作者
1. No.2.Show confidence.
3.Practice makes perfect. Talk more with your son.

5#
發表於 09-9-5 18:50 |只看該作者
May I know the interview language to kid and parent is English or Cantonese?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖