用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Yew Chung good or not, needs comments?
查看: 2789|回覆: 21
go

Yew Chung good or not, needs comments? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-29 03:12 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
i am now looking for N1 for my son, wanna know if Yew Chung is good or not...?  i heard fm others is good but expensive... is it worth to pay???   also can student back to mainsteam primary school?  or must to be international school?

thousands thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-8-29 10:14 |只看該作者
my kid attended Kingston Playgroup. she switched to Yew Chung N1 this Aug. So far, I think YC is a good school and the teachers are experienced and caring. My kid likes going to school very much. I think it's worthy. One of our reasons for switching from Kingston to YC is that we wanna send our kid to a local primary school.

3#
發表於 08-8-31 00:35 |只看該作者
Hello Chachalai,

thanks for yr comments...  so your darling is now study in yew chung N1 now.  

i heard fm other mother saying yew chung got 3 teachers per class and both are experience.   do u know how many students per class?

i think yew chung wl let kids feel the joy of learning, it should be a good school.  do u know what local primary schools they wl go to most? i just worried the acadamic level is not good enough to famous primary school...  people say keen ming is good, if u can choose again, wl u go to keen ming instead of yew chung?  y u want to send yr darling to Yew Chung?  sorry i hv got so many question but i am now not quite sure which is the best.....?

many thousands thanks

4#
發表於 08-9-1 10:23 |只看該作者
Yes, my kid is now in N1.

There are 3 class teachers (2 Chinese and 1 Native English) plus 1 amah. There are around 16 students per class.

Quite a number of K3 (mainstream) YC graduates go to famous local private / direct subsidised schools according to the principal. If you are interested in Yew Chung, I would suggest you attend their introduction seminar to know more details.

If you are targeting at local primary schools and want to ensure that your kid can adapt to local primary schools easily/quickly, you may consider KV or St. Cat K1 next year...

As regards Keen Mind, we applied for it but we did not attend the interview at last because my friend, who is teaching at KM, recommended us not to send my kid to their school since the school is not good. You may seek advice from current KM parents...

[ 本帖最後由 chachalai 於 08-9-1 10:24 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 08-9-1 23:35 |只看該作者
thank you so much for yr advise.

i hv apply for yew chung for n1 so i am sure there wl be a seminar for the school introduction.

sorry what is KV stand for? and i am worry about st cat and "KV" are too traditional good school which kids need to over-level study.  it is NOT neccessary going to famous primary school but just need to be local (not international).  i dont want him study in pressure.  i like Yew Chung becos i want him to speak fleunt english and also got good chinese and english fundations.  and i want him to hv a happy school life.  do u think Yew Chung can do my request?  and wl st cat or KV full fill my request, so i can think move there for K1?  since Yew Chung is quite expenive $$$.... could u like to share yr point of view?

thank you so much

[ 本帖最後由 vibesara 於 08-9-3 01:10 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 08-9-2 12:37 |只看該作者
hi chachalai,

my girl is studying at yc's ITLP class, and really want to know how the P.1 list of YC is, do u know how could I got the P.1 list of YC?  thx.

原帖由 chachalai 於 08-9-1 10:23 發表
Yes, my kid is now in N1.

There are 3 class teachers (2 Chinese and 1 Native English) plus 1 amah. There are around 16 students per class.

Quite a number of K3 (mainstream) YC graduates go to famous ...

7#
發表於 08-9-3 10:20 |只看該作者
I guess you could ask Mrs. Kam directly.

原帖由 misskwokwok 於 08-9-2 12:37 發表
hi chachalai,

my girl is studying at yc's ITLP class, and really want to know how the P.1 list of YC is, do u know how could I got the P.1 list of YC?  thx.

8#
發表於 08-9-3 12:02 |只看該作者
My son is studing in ITLP program and he really enjoys the learning and feels lots of fun provided by the lesson. In my point of view,I think the most important thing for a kid's early learning stage is "learning happily". He will continue to enter N1 next year. It is quite balance between learning and playing. Before I've joined another  playgroup in KLT but now i've withdrawn. Compare with that one, I think my decision is correct.

9#
發表於 08-9-3 23:31 |只看該作者
thanks for yr advise.  can i ask what is stand for ITLP program?
wl yr son futher in Yew Chun primary school?

原帖由 219媽媽 於 08-9-3 12:02 發表
My son is studing in ITLP program and he really enjoys the learning and feels lots of fun provided by the lesson. In my point of view,I think the most important thing for a kid's early learning stage  ...

10#
發表於 08-9-4 00:41 |只看該作者
may I ask how much is the school fee for N1? thx

11#
發表於 08-9-4 15:14 |只看該作者
ITLP means Infant Toddlers learning program.It is playgroup. For 3days $4659(update tuition fee)
                      4 days $5400
                      5 days $6750

N1 for Yew Chung called "2 years program"
Whole day $10,340
Half Day $5,550

Those tuition fee are for reference only because I know which has been increased 5% since end of August.

12#
發表於 08-9-5 01:07 |只看該作者
thanks for the below informations.  wl yr son apply to YC's primary or u wl let him back to local one?  

原帖由 219媽媽 於 08-9-4 15:14 發表
ITLP means Infant Toddlers learning program.It is playgroup. For 3days $4659(update tuition fee)
                      4 days $5400
                      5 days $6750

N1 for Yew Chung called "2 years ...

13#
發表於 08-9-5 10:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 vibesara 於 08-9-5 01:07 發表
thanks for the below informations.  wl yr son apply to YC's primary or u wl let him back to local one?  

I haven't decided yet.How about yours???

14#
發表於 08-9-7 00:23 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

i just want my son in local primary school.  i think let him go to YC for PN and K1 might stay or change other kindergarden.

15#
發表於 08-9-7 21:40 |只看該作者
tutor time VS YC, which one is better? Tutor time's school fee is ever higer than YC as I know....

16#
發表於 08-9-8 02:15 |只看該作者
i am not sure are u saying playgroup or not,,, !! my son join TT 1 to 2 yrs playgroup for a week, i dont think TT is good.  actually, i must say thier structure is good but teachers are not very professional and they are not very care about children.  i am thinking change to other playgroup now....  i hvnt been to YC, so i cant comment and compare.
i found Little dynamatic teacher call Susanna is very good... but little dynamatic is not a proper kindergarden.  
原帖由 rororolee 於 08-9-7 21:40 發表
tutor time VS YC, which one is better? Tutor time's school fee is ever higer than YC as I know....

[ 本帖最後由 vibesara 於 08-9-8 02:19 編輯 ]

17#
發表於 08-9-9 17:01 |只看該作者
Little dynamatic teacher call Susanna!
Susanna 好似係校長喎!

18#
發表於 08-9-10 23:17 |只看該作者
i'm  not sure who is principal of Little Dynamites, but they are hving a teacher call Susanna who is a young chinese lady.
anyway, i just want to ask is there any comments of Yew Chung for my baby... pls advise!  thanks.

原帖由 BBB2006 於 08-9-9 17:01 發表
Little dynamatic teacher call Susanna!
Susanna 好似係校長喎!

19#
發表於 08-9-11 13:02 |只看該作者
I've joined both TT(before) and YC(now). The comment on TT is too commercial. I really understand all kindergarten much concerned money but for my experience,my maid brings my son to TT little bit earlier,maybe 15-20mins(as I drive the car and leave them before I go to work). The staff tells my maid "please don't come here so earlier" then my maid explained and willing to stay outside the classroom(in the open space of campus).  The staff said "NO" even you stay outside. I am really disappointed about this.

Parents can browse the classroom after you login through internet but the network always fail to be accessed. Those are only my point of view,except the management issue I think teachers of TT have much heart on education.

Compare with TT, I think YW is better but this only my point of view.

醒目開學勳章

20#
發表於 08-9-11 17:06 |只看該作者
你小朋友係咪上緊YC既INFANT PLAYGROUP呀?感覺同TT教學上有咩唔同呀?

因為我想幫阿仔報2歲班,但係又未上過INFANT PG,所以唔知佢地既教學同導師好唔好?

你可唔可以分享多少少呀?

THANKS!
原帖由 219媽媽 於 08-9-11 13:02 發表
I've joined both TT(before) and YC(now). The comment on TT is too commercial. I really understand all kindergarten much concerned money but for my experience,my maid brings my son to TT littl ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題