用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局蔡繼有學校 Any 2nd interview notice for Insert Student Applicat ...
查看: 4315|回覆: 42
go

Any 2nd interview notice for Insert Student Application (09-10) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-7-3 22:21 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hey parents,

Has anyone received 2nd interview notice following the insert student written exams last Saturday?
I am looking forward to the notice...

An anxious mum
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-7-4 08:59 |只看該作者
Hi Minggrace,

I called the school yesterday, they said some would received call for interview yesterday and today.  But so far no call!  

Chima

原帖由 minggrace 於 09-7-3 22:21 發表
Hey parents,

Has anyone received 2nd interview notice following the insert student written exams last Saturday?
I am looking forward to the notice...

An anxious mum

[ 本帖最後由 Chima 於 09-7-6 20:01 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-7-4 23:05 |只看該作者

回覆 1# Chima 的文章

Hi Chima,

I also rang the school this morning at around 11 am and was told to wait for the call until next Mon. It means that if we can't receive the call by next Mon, then we won't have the chance ... I hope your child and mine can get the chance for the second interview!

Anxious Mum

4#
發表於 09-7-6 12:47 |只看該作者
My friend, who is closed to the school, said that they are yet to finalize the scores as there are many applicants. They will call for interviews within this week.

Actually i wonder how could they started calling as early as last Thurs!

So, for those yet to receive calls, you still have hope!

5#
發表於 09-7-6 13:23 |只看該作者
Thank you Lui for your information.

I hope that the school can give us more accurate information so that we don't have to suffer so much!

6#
發表於 09-7-6 18:41 |只看該作者

Any 2nd interview notice for Insert Student Application (09-10)

I received phone called from CKY today for 2nd interview on tmr morning.

7#
發表於 09-7-6 20:48 |只看該作者
Hi Nicolew,

Congratulations! But there's just a one-day notice for the second interview... A bit rush!

Actually I rang CKY about the interview notice for the coming intake of P2 this afternoon and got a reply from CKY that the school hasn't got the result yet. The staff said there would be a few rounds even for the interview. I guess it's gonna take a long time to complete the admission process with perhaps even the third interview...Anyway, I'm looking forward to the interview notice.

An anxious mom

原帖由 Nicolew 於 09-7-6 18:41 發表
I received phone called from CKY today for 2nd interview on tmr morning.

8#
發表於 09-7-7 09:34 |只看該作者
The staff returned call to my friend at 6pm yesterday saying that they did not start the calling. However, they will start calling from today. Good luck!

9#
發表於 09-7-7 10:43 |只看該作者

Hi An anxious mom,

I don't know there would be few rounds for the interview. Actually I just know CKY will have a call for the 2nd interview on 7/27 that they advised on insert assessment on 6/27, so I was so surprise to receive their call y'day for the 2nd interview.

10#
發表於 09-7-7 11:10 |只看該作者
Hi nicolew,

How is the interview this morning? Did they say anything about the final result? May I know what form you are applying for?
Your son must be very bright to have won the chance of interview!
Good luck.

Lui

11#
發表於 09-7-7 18:58 |只看該作者

Hi Liu,

My son & I have separate interview by CKY, one of teacher is talking with me, she asked me why are you choosing our shcool for your child ? My son and other 2 children have another interview with teacher supervisor 1st then both of principal have talked with them, I think they have interview at least 20 mins. Final result will be on around 7/27...

Nicole

12#
發表於 09-7-8 11:22 |只看該作者
thanks nicole for sharing with us!

13#
發表於 09-7-8 21:11 |只看該作者
I received the call for interview in the late afternoon today. My girl is applying for P2.
I think the school will call batch by batch, like what they did for P1 admission. They will call you a day before only. So there still be chance. Wish you good luck!

14#
發表於 09-7-8 21:27 |只看該作者
nicolew,

pls check message. thanks

lui

15#
發表於 09-7-9 08:44 |只看該作者
Hi Nicolew,

My child will have an interview tomorrow. Can I ask if the principal (Dr. Lau) was using Cantonese or Putonghua for the interview in the group with your child?

Thanks.

Anxious mum

原帖由 Nicolew 於 09-7-7 18:58 發表
Hi Liu,

My son & I have separate interview by CKY, one of teacher is talking with me, she asked me why are you choosing our shcool for your child ? My son and other 2 children have another interview  ...

16#
發表於 09-7-9 11:39 |只看該作者
Hi Minggrace,

Congratulation!  My girl had the interview on 7 July.  They were two in a group.  First chatted with a NET, then interviewed by both principals, Mr. Ip and Dr. Lau.  Mr. Ip, as you may realize, only speaks English.  Dr. Lau would ask in both English and Mandarin.  They mainly asked about their current school life and their expectation in CKY.  No question that is particularly difficult or need special preparation.  No picture description, no story telling.  So, take it easy!

Wish you and you child have good luck.

Chima

原帖由 minggrace 於 09-7-9 08:44 發表
Hi Nicolew,

My child will have an interview tomorrow. Can I ask if the principal (Dr. Lau) was using Cantonese or Putonghua for the interview in the group with your child?

Thanks.

Anxious mum

17#
發表於 09-7-9 11:52 |只看該作者
Thanks, Chima.

Minggrace

原帖由 Chima 於 09-7-9 11:39 發表
Hi Minggrace,

Congratulation!  My girl had the interview on 7 July.  They were two in a group.  First chatted with a NET, then interviewed by both principals, Mr. Ip and Dr. Lau.  Mr. Ip, as you may  ...

18#
發表於 09-7-10 13:44 |只看該作者
thanks for other's sharings.
we went for interview this morning.
maybe because my girl is applying for P.2, the questions she were asked were pretty much simple.
like, what books do you like most? what do you learn at school? it tooks only 15 mins for two.
there will be another rounds for overseas applicants.
so the result will be released by the end of next week or early of week after.. by phone.

19#
發表於 09-7-10 14:49 |只看該作者

Hi Lui & Anxious mum,

Sorry for my late reply. I just checked it up the email now.

Good Luck .........

Principal Lau was using PTH while Principal Ip was using English for the interview with children.

Nicole

20#
發表於 09-7-11 00:12 |只看該作者
Hi Lui,

My child is also applying for P.2. After the second interview, I also learned from the staff (who checked the birth certificate) that the result would be released in a week. Moreover, the staff said that there were 50 to 60 applicants and around a dozen had been selected for the second interview. Then, I think your girl and my child have a chance of being admitted..hopefully. Good luck to your girl and my son anyway!

Anxious Mom

原帖由 lui 於 09-7-10 13:44 發表
thanks for other's sharings.
we went for interview this morning.
maybe because my girl is applying for P.2, the questions she were asked were pretty much simple.
like, what books do you like most? wha ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖