用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 資優教育 有Perfect Pitch的小朋友會不會是資優生?
查看: 10819|回覆: 22
go

有Perfect Pitch的小朋友會不會是資優生? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-25 18:08 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
兩者有無關係呢?
這裡有無資優生有perfect pitch的恩賜?

我七歲的女兒天生超强好記憶,又剛知道她有perfect pitch的恩賜。我開始想她可能是資優生。
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-8-25 12:31 |只看該作者

回覆 2# janice_ma 的文章

Please enlighten me on what you mean by "perfect pitch"?  Is it independently assessed?
By the way, if that's your daughter's photo, I have to congratulate you on having a very lovely girl.

3#
發表於 10-8-25 18:33 |只看該作者
According to Wiki:
Absolute pitch (AP), widely referred to as perfect pitch, is the ability of a person to identify or re-create a given musical note without the benefit of an external reference.

原帖由 peremum 於 25/8/2010 12:31 發表
Please enlighten me on what you mean by "perfect pitch"?  Is it independently assessed?
By the way, if that's your daughter's photo, I have to congratulate you on having a very lovely girl.

4#
發表於 10-8-25 19:21 |只看該作者

回覆 1# huba 的文章

Thanks huba.  I also find that definition from Wiki.  However, I want to ask janice_ma where she go to ascertain/assess this.

5#
發表於 10-8-26 19:00 |只看該作者
Sorry, I may have misunderstood your intention.
原帖由 peremum 於 25/8/2010 19:21 發表
Thanks huba.  I also find that definition from Wiki.  However, I want to ask janice_ma where she go to ascertain/assess this.

6#
發表於 10-8-26 21:59 |只看該作者

回覆 1# huba 的文章

huba, it's o.k.  You are replying to me out of good intention.  For this, I give you my sincere thanks.

janice_ma, look forward to hearing from you soon.

7#
發表於 10-8-29 17:06 |只看該作者
Hi peremum,

不好意思這麽遲回覆您!
我女兒沒有做甚麽評估,只是琴老師測試過她。琴老師也說自己有perfect pitch天份。

8#
發表於 10-9-11 11:51 |只看該作者
janice_ma

My kid just happened to have high IQ and perfect pitch, but I don't think they are related.  In my observation, many kids with high IQ can learn musical instrument fast, but not all.  It depends whether they have interest in music and are willing to practise.

If your girl has perfect pitch, I suggest you let her learn more than one instrument.  Let her try one string instrument, e.g. violin, cello.  You will find that they can learn very fast.

Congratulations!  According to the statistics, less than 1% (or 2 %?) of the population has perfect pitch.  Don't waster her talent.

9#
發表於 10-9-12 18:55 |只看該作者
foolish.mom,

多謝妳的回覆!

妳的小朋友做資優評估時,是不是有一項專測試小朋友是否有perfect pitch天份呢?

妳的小朋友現學幾多樣樂器?若小朋友日後上大學主修音樂,是不是最少要學兩樣樂器呢?我的女兒現只學綱琴。

原帖由 foolish.mom 於 10-9-11 11:51 發表
janice_ma

My kid just happened to have high IQ and perfect pitch, but I don't think they are related.  In my observation, many kids with high IQ can learn musical instrument fast, but not all.  It de ...

10#
發表於 10-9-12 22:42 |只看該作者
IQ test won't test anything related to perfect pitch.  There is a website from certain university which provides such on line test.  You may do a web search.  In fact, it is very simple to do the test yourself:

Play a note from the piano (don't do it immediately after she has practised the piano, as she may still have the memory) and ask her to name the note.  Do some difficult one such as A flat, C sharp, etc..  If she has perfect pitch, she can name it correctly. And then ask her to sing you some note named by you, again do some difficult one, and you check the accuracy on the piano.

Besides this, perfect pitch is also related to the way of thinking notes in the head.  She doesn't like using so-fa name.  She thinks of a B major scale as: B, C sharp, D sharp, E, F sharp..., not the usual way as do, re, me, fa, so...  She can do aural test easily, and get high score in such section in piano exam.

My kid is learning piano and violin.  If you want your kid to study music in university, I recommend you to let her have at least 2 instrument, or piano + singing, or + composition.  If she is very young now, I strongly recommend her to start learning another instrument, preferably string instrument.

原帖由 janice_ma 於 10-9-12 18:55 發表
foolish.mom,

多謝妳的回覆!

妳的小朋友做資優評估時,是不是有一項專測試小朋友是否有perfect pitch天份呢?

妳的小朋友現學幾多樣樂器?若小朋友日後上大學主修音樂,是不是最少要學兩樣樂器呢?我的女兒現只學綱琴。

11#
發表於 10-9-13 06:12 |只看該作者
foolish.mom,

再一次謝謝您詳細的回覆!

我的女兒現在7歲半,學琴已有兩年,她將會11月跳考grade 2。最近琴老師和她做aural training,老師發現她原來有perfect pitch天份,而老師也有這方面的天份。

我的女兒小時侯已很坐定定,學習很注專,又超好記醒。她在校學業成績超卓,writing, reading, spelling and maths有9-10歲程度。我們是在紐生活,沒有上甚麼甚麽的補習班,好多知識是她在校內學的。

我的心中時常有個疑團,她是不是位資優兒童?我們這裡也有這方面的評估,但老公就覺得她是smarter, not gifted。請問妳的小朋友多大做IQ test?妳覺得妳的小朋友有甚麽特別而去做test呢?

謝謝妳的分享!

原帖由 foolish.mom 於 10-9-12 22:42 發表
IQ test won't test anything related to perfect pitch.  There is a website from certain university which provides such on line test.  You may do a web search.  In fact, it is very simple to do the test ...

12#
發表於 10-9-20 11:39 |只看該作者
Janice_ma

I'm soooooooo glad to see your post here. We have the question as you do.

My son is going to be 6 yo in Dec. He is attentive, has good memories, good manners and self desiplines. One more thing, 佢對自己要求好高. His liguistic ability is also good.  

His music class teacher asked if I had any IQ test with my son cos she found he is very good in listening in the muscial notes and recommended and referred him to have an audition in these months. SHe said it is difficult for a boy for his age, can listen and play (piano) well. Actually he is still in the fundamental stage and he is lazy to practice, but he can memories many songs. His private piano teacher also queries if my son's has "perfect pitch". The teachers plays the chords and asks him to identify the components of notes and he always gets it correctly.

More than one teachers/tutors told me that he could be gifted. To us, however,we just find him that he is quite a fast learner, cos he is attentive. As your husband said, we thought he is just smarter, not gifted. But according to some experienced educators, some kids regarded as gifted are all rounded, but some are good or talented in one or two aspect/s (dont know if it is true or not).

Anyway, if he (and your daughter) has the talent, dont waste it as this talent (perfect pitch) will be lost if it is not being developed after the childhood.

Thanks again, at least I have someone to share!!

原帖由 janice_ma 於 10-9-13 06:12 發表
foolish.mom,

再一次謝謝您詳細的回覆!

我的女兒現在7歲半,學琴已有兩年,她將會11月跳考grade 2。最近琴老師和她做aural training,老師發現她原來有perfect pitch天份,而老師也有這方面的天份。

我的女兒小時侯已很坐 ...

[ 本帖最後由 yansy 於 10-9-20 11:49 編輯 ]

13#
發表於 10-9-21 06:28 |只看該作者
yansy,

很高興在這裡結識您!我們的小孩真的有很多共通點啊!

香港是不是有很多機構做資優評估?我想價錢應該便宜過外國一些。妳身邊有沒有朋友可分享經驗給妳?

我自己很想帶女兒去做評估,想知道她那方面有天份,從而加以栽培她,不用自己估估下,很苦腦!可惜沒有老公的支持,身邊又沒有朋友這樣做,自己英文唔得又唔夠勇去做。唉...唯有記望年尾學校派回來的profile,再有"新驚喜"再和他談談。

小朋友擁有perfect pitch天賦,做aural training真的輕鬆得多!我唔知日後她會不會行"音樂路"生涯,因知道有天份不等如有興趣做。不管如何,媽媽會和她走人生的路。

大家共勉之!

原帖由 yansy 於 10-9-20 11:39 發表
Janice_ma

I'm soooooooo glad to see your post here. We have the question as you do.

My son is going to be 6 yo in Dec. He is attentive, has good memories, good manners and self desiplines. One more ...

14#
發表於 10-9-21 08:11 |只看該作者
作為媽媽聽到你嘅說話真令人感動。其實之前我都有想過帶小兒做test, 因為覺得他同peers 相處總係有點怪怪。不過最終都無做,因為市面上太多太多所謂機構,private sector幫人做test,  不過認受性唔知有幾高,雖然都係做韋氏。我妹妹而家讀緊special Ed, 佢叫我>6先帶阿仔去做。不過我唸對於真係gifted嘅小朋友, 對佢地情感/緒要有更大包容,very often (not absolutely) 佢地嘅情緒總係有d野。雖然我唔知阿仔係咪gifted, 但係佢唸嘢係好複雜,同埋無安全感,唔想比人知自己唸咩。不過佢而家好左好多,開心左,可能因為覺得有人了解佢。

I think your hushand seems not supportive, may be he doesn't want your daughter or you to be so pressurized.

For us, we just want him to develop his talent, if there is. As parents, we are just helpers assisting them during his learning, Just want him to have something that he can be proud of, or develop his interest or find confidence. Once they are confident, everything goes easiler for them.

if you really want to have test with your daughter, just go. No matter it is reliable or not, at least you will have no regret.

Thank you again for your sharing.

[ 本帖最後由 yansy 於 10-9-21 12:53 編輯 ]

15#
發表於 10-9-21 12:57 |只看該作者
Janice_ma,

You are definitely right, having the talent doesn't mean willing to do. I hope I could bare this in mind, not pushing him too much if he doesn't like, though he can achieve.

16#
發表於 10-9-23 20:57 |只看該作者
睇完呢度既分享, 估我個細仔可能亦有少許absolute pitch的能力.  對我來講佢好似有特異功能咁, 尤其係啱啱學小提琴時, 連譜都未識睇, 老師都未真正教佢指法, 佢竟然聽完老師拉一句短句, 佢可以拉返出來. 有時仲好搞笑, 因為佢唔識睇譜, 我唱譜俾佢聽, 但我唔夠高音, 所以唱低幾個調, 佢就跟我唱個個調去拉. 不過, 佢就做唔到話唱個音, 就識講返係咩音, 最叻只係係個琴度拉個音. 同埋, 佢就無你地小朋友咁叻, 記憶力超強啦. 佢學琴, 一教就做到, 可惜好快就忘記, 要成日提住呢.

個人愚見啦, 除咗學習之外, 小朋友的社交發展都好重要呀. 如果佢係學校同同學相處得好好, 就一動不如一靜了.

17#
發表於 11-3-29 07:39 |只看該作者
Hello all,

My girl is a perfect pitch girl (she is 9 now) but I am not, so sometimes it is very unbelieveable that she heard a sound and she can tell you what is it (A, B, B#) and her teacher said she got a G major in her mind all the time (cause she studied flute).

During she was small, she can play the song (by piano) whatever, she heard / sang in school but of course in a very simple single note... and at the beginning do not understand why until she met her flute teacher (also a perfect pitch)... I think they really got a very good advantange when they do the exam

For the music, she do really good for flute but only lazy in practising cause she can do the requirement in 1 time when the teacher teached her..

And my also also perform the test last year and identified she is a gifted student..

I agreed that we need to take care their emotion more than everything (my girl is asking for "fare" in every situation) rather than academic...
and make sure they got a good value and ethic..

Happy to know you all, talk to you later.

18#
發表於 11-4-17 00:52 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

19#
發表於 11-4-18 22:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 ha! 於 11-4-17 00:52 發表
如果小朋友有perfect pitch, 又有很大的音樂興趣, 日夜都主動practise, 我應該如何配合 ? 我不懂音樂的。

你小朋友幾大
我小朋友剛4歲
佢學琴的
以前老師只以為佢睇譜好強
但近呢2個月因為加多一位老師上堂
發現佢係perfect pitch
我自己都唔係好知咩來, 音樂都不太懂
我自己做法係陪佢一齊學
每日同佢一齊練習
不過你要小心d
因為通常有perfect pitch 都唔係太喜歡睇譜
到佢升高d級數會有問題出現
你要成日提佢要睇譜丫
同佢做多d 樂理練習

20#
發表於 11-4-22 14:15 |只看該作者
My kid (13 years old) has perfect pitch and he is gifted as well.  It is good to have perfect pitch as he learns different musical instruments in a fast way.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖