用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿天主教小學 After today's P1 Orientation, I have some questions?
查看: 3392|回覆: 36
go

After today's P1 Orientation, I have some questions? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-29 00:13 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
1. Do I need to wrap the books "牙牙語", "讚之頌", and 學生手冊?

2. For Monday and Wednesday, they have 體育 lesson, so students are to put on 體育uniform when they go to school on these 2 days only right?

3. 一小盒木顏色筆, 粉彩.  We have a big box of both types, like more than 20 pieces each box. Actually how many different colours they would normally require?  Just want to avoid bringing a big box, so wanna know if I could let her bring some of the colours pens by putting them into a small pencil case.

4.  For pencils, is HB would be okay?

5. For Saturday interest course, could someone please share what the course is about:

a)基督小先鋒 (Is it a fellowship type of activity?)

b) 小女童軍 (Will they have formal uniform?  What will they do?)

c)  開心小天空

Many thanks in advance

daisy17772
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-8-30 00:44 |只看該作者
1. Those two hymn and prayers books can be wrapped cos' they ll be used for 6 yrs.( I asked the parents who have girls studying p.2 told me)And handbook no need to wrap (the mom that has a girl studying in p.4 told me).
2. Apart from these 2 days, 長週also needs to wear PE uniform.
3. I bought a box of 24 colours crayons for the art lesson and a pencil case size of colour pencils for her to bring to school everyday.
4. I think HB is ok.
5. C is new this yr as the 通告said and it has a brief description there abt the course.  I chose girl guide for my girl as the first choice since she was doing that when she was in K3 and she likes it.

I am also new here.  So I hope this can help.  If I have misunderstood something, anyone pls tell me.  Thanks!

Btw, I m very happy after that orientation day since my girl was very happy and looking forward to going to school.  The teachers are young, pretty and very nice.  This makes me feel that I have made the right choice for my girl.

3#
發表於 10-8-30 00:54 |只看該作者
Moreover, I hope these can also help:
1. Prepare a little 手挽bag for recess with the following items:
- wet towel
- tissue
- lunch box with snacks
- water bottle
2. Prepare two 文件袋: one for homework + hand book and the other one for 通告 (通告better returned them the day after u got it)
3. Art bag (can use zipped bag) to put:
- apron and 手袖
- 枱墊(A3 size, can use rough paper to put together to make it this big)
-crayons
-scissors
-glue
So for the day including art lesson, just put the zipped bag inside the school bag.   Then kids can just have school bag on their bag, and the "recess bag" in their hand.  

Hope this can help, the mom that has a girl promoting to p.3 told me that what she has done for girl.  So if I m wrong, pls correct me!

4#
發表於 10-8-30 14:21 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

5#
發表於 10-8-30 17:10 |只看該作者
candy_kent

我試過叫女女係屋企試除&試穿pe條裙, 佢完全唔識穿或者除, 都唔知點算?
想問下pe堂換衫過程, 有無老師或者/姨姨幫手?
係課室換? 你女女上件ok 嗎?
仲有件pe衫要唔要cool係條裙裡面?
唔該晒!

原帖由 candy_kent 於 10-8-30 14:21 發表
老師只係唔比包書本及作業, 所以其他果三樣野都我有得囡囡包好.

9月1日早放, 應該唔會有pe lesson, 所以不用穿pe衫.  9月2日才正式上堂.

除了一星期有兩日pe堂穿pe衫回校外, 星期六也需要穿pe衫.  上pe堂之前, 小 ...

6#
發表於 10-8-30 22:18 |只看該作者
原帖由 candy_kent 於 10-8-30 14:21 發表
老師只係唔比包書本及作業, 所以其他果三樣野都我有得囡囡包好.

9月1日早放, 應該唔會有pe lesson, 所以不用穿pe衫.  9月2日才正式上堂.

除了一星期有兩日pe堂穿pe衫回校外, 星期六也需要穿pe衫.  上pe堂之前, 小 ...
Wa....candy_kent 你好勁呀!去年我有你le支盲公竹就好囉.....各位mama,睇完candy_kent嘅解釋,其實都八八九九架喇...take it easy......提下個女留意下其他同學点做,除左留心聽老師講野外,其他野要快手快腳,例如抄手冊啦,小息記得去洗手間......放學回家後,若發現他的書包,筆盒..七國咁亂的話,記住唔好鬧他,趁le個時候同他溝通吓,了解吓他半日嘅學校生活嗯!

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 10-8-30 23:49 |只看該作者
應該係件衫koo入條褲入面先,外面再着條裙。所以條裙除除着着都影响唔到套PE衫褲。

老師會教小朋友响課室點樣除裙,然後摺好放响自己枱面/凳面(偶然會有一/两條裙飛0左落地/亂咁hea),上完堂返0黎課室就着返條裙。

原帖由 joanneka 於 10-8-30 17:10 發表
candy_kent

我試過叫女女係屋企試除&試穿pe條裙, 佢完全唔識穿或者除, 都唔知點算?
想問下pe堂換衫過程, 有無老師或者/姨姨幫手?
係課室換? 你女女上件ok 嗎?
仲有件pe衫要唔要cool係條裙裡面?
唔該晒!

8#
發表於 10-8-31 00:30 |只看該作者
So glad to see many replies with useful info.  Will do some last minute shopping today before she goes to school on Wednesday.

Thank you all

daisy17772

9#
發表於 10-8-31 10:05 |只看該作者
YongXin
Thank you!
不過亞女始終唔識著條裙, 希望佢到時攪得掂啦.

原帖由 YongXin 於 10-8-30 23:49 發表
應該係件衫koo入條褲入面先,外面再着條裙。所以條裙除除着着都影响唔到套PE衫褲。

老師會教小朋友响課室點樣除裙,然後摺好放响自己枱面/凳面(偶然會有一/两條裙飛0左落地/亂咁hea),上完堂返0黎課室就着返條裙 ...

10#
發表於 10-8-31 10:55 |只看該作者

哎呀,你哋放心喇,學校會保證佢哋著返條裙至放得學架,哈哈哈。

當d亞爸亞媽唔响樹時,d 小朋友會精靈好多架。

原帖由 joanneka 於 10-8-31 10:05 發表
YongXin
Thank you!
不過亞女始終唔識著條裙, 希望佢到時攪得掂啦.

[ 本帖最後由 Rattie 於 10-8-31 11:00 編輯 ]

11#
發表於 10-8-31 14:42 |只看該作者
I got a question again.  I haven't brought my daughter to take student photos.  If I will let her take it at school on Sept 9, then only by then I would put the photo in the 學生手冊 right?  And I have to fill in personal info in the 學生手冊 for her to bring to school tomorrow right?

thanks again
daisy17772

12#
發表於 10-8-31 15:14 |只看該作者
All correct.  Fill out the details in the student handbook now and stick the photo when your girl takes home her photo pack.  The school will then put the school chop on it.  The school will keep a small supply for other purposes e.g. school reports.  They will return the unused photos at the end of school term.

Any plans for tomorrow?  BIG day!

原帖由 daisy17772 於 10-8-31 14:42 發表
I got a question again.  I haven't brought my daughter to take student photos.  If I will let her take it at school on Sept 9, then only by then I would put the photo in the 學生手冊 right?  And I hav ...

13#
發表於 10-8-31 15:15 |只看該作者
I have filled in everything in the student handbook and signed all the 通告during the wkend.  But I didn't put any pics inside the handbox cos' the student photo taking is on 10th Sept.  I guess there may be 通告again to inform u and ask u to pay in the coming wk?  If no, then I ll ask the class teacher on Sat during the meeting.
原帖由 daisy17772 於 10-8-31 14:42 發表
I got a question again.  I haven't brought my daughter to take student photos.  If I will let her take it at school on Sept 9, then only by then I would put the photo in the 學生手冊 right?  And I hav ...

14#
發表於 10-8-31 15:25 |只看該作者
Can I ask a silly Q?
Tomorrow I m going to send her to school myself with the little brother.  So are we just allowed to be with her until the bottom of the stairs?  Can take pics?  Will it look so stupid to take pics at the school???
原帖由 Rattie 於 10-8-31 15:14 發表
All correct.  Fill out the details in the student handbook now and stick the photo when your girl takes home her photo pack.  The school will then put the school chop on it.  The school will keep a sm ...

15#
發表於 10-8-31 15:32 |只看該作者
原帖由 Rattie 於 10-8-31 15:14 發表
All correct.  Fill out the details in the student handbook now and stick the photo when your girl takes home her photo pack.  The school will then put the school chop on it.  The school will keep a sm ...

Thanks Rattie and cmchang0927 for your reply.  

My boy will have his first day of kindergarten tomorrow, I may bring him down as well to accompany his sister on the first day.  I plan to bring a camera to take a few shots.  

Rattie, any other suggestions about what could we do on the big day?

16#
發表於 10-8-31 15:44 |只看該作者
Dear all,

For bags, there could be 4 kinds:

1)  a bag for containing snack, bottles, towels etc for use in recess

2)  拉鏈袋 for homeworks

3)  a smaller 拉鏈袋 for 通告

4)  拉鏈袋 for 視藝堂  (how big should it be?  Does it have to be big enough to carry their art work home?)  I saw from other threads that their works could be as large as A3.

Furthermore, for 墊檯紙, how big should it be?  Among the following choice, which one is better or which one is not preferred:

a.  膠面尼龍沙灘席
b.  日本城買果d餐檯墊
c.  去書局買張專寄郵包果d包裝紙, 有層蠟防水,  $2-3/張,
d.  雜誌嘅全彩頁

Thanks again
daisy17772

17#
發表於 10-8-31 15:49 |只看該作者
Hi Daisy17772 & cmchang0927,

Reminder that there are a few pages that require you or your girl to sign in the student handbook.
You will soon receive school notice regarding photo taking and the respective fees so don't worry.

Suggestions for tomorrow?  Well, whatever arrangement you are going to do I am sure are good for your girl.  Take photos, videos etc.  I think the school allows parents to have a closer look on the first day and will not ban them at the bottom of the stairs.  It's amazing to see that your girls suddently grow a lot in their uniforms.  But parents, behave yourselves as well ... Enjoy!

18#
發表於 10-8-31 16:07 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽

19#
發表於 10-8-31 16:12 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽

20#
發表於 10-8-31 16:22 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽