教育王國 討論區 聖保祿幼兒園 SPN's mami
查看: 59509|回覆: 581
go

SPN's mami [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-5-30 10:53 |只看該作者

SPN's mami

Dear all spn mami,
Hi!! My girl start her school life in coming August. Let's share all about it!!!  

2#
發表於 06-5-30 10:54 |只看該作者

Re: SPN's mami

Dear all,
I've attend the parent's talk last Saturday. Do you thing they are nice?

3#
發表於 06-5-30 11:25 |只看該作者

Hi LittleBMa,

I'd attended the Parents' Talk too!  I think its quite useful too, at least they have let us know how the kids' lifestyle will be to be in their schoo in the coming year & what we need to prepare for them. My girl will be attending N1B class. How about you?
Alot of things to be done before registration, like opening a/c & taking photos.....etc.

coolpizza

4#
發表於 06-5-30 12:02 |只看該作者

hi coolpig,

my girl is going to N1B too!!
I didn't attend the parents' talk but my husband did.
He said the talk was quite useful and let him know about what she's going to do in the coming years.

The thing it drives my headache is they have no school bus to Kowloon side.....

Annie   
我叫小小, o係2004年2月8日出生, 出世時體重3.77kg,已經3歲啦!! 我仲有個細佬叫阿細,佢o係2006年1月29日出生,出世時重3.67kg, 已經1歲啦!! 細小的宇宙 :-P[img] and and

5#
發表於 06-5-30 12:15 |只看該作者

Hi Annie,

I'm staying in TKO & i'm looking for the private school bus too. And I've just find one on hand at this moment. Shall we group together for the kowloon side & rent a private school bus??

coolpizza

6#
發表於 06-5-30 12:33 |只看該作者

Dear all,
Hi! My daughter also studies in n1b. Does your girl need to take schoolbus? I live in Tsuen Wan but my girl is living with my mother in Lam Tin. Do you it is too early to let the child to take schoolbus?
Do you have any idea abou class n1a or 1b? Are there any difference?

7#
發表於 06-5-30 13:23 |只看該作者

Hi LittleBMa,

I 'm thinking to let my girl taking the school bus after the first two months. Of course its too early for my girl but my 99 doesn't want to help, what can I  do?
i don't think there is any difference '/. N1A or N1B. I think its just randomly put....

8#
發表於 06-5-30 16:15 |只看該作者

hello SPN mummies

I am worrying about how my daughter will travel to school. I would be very interested in discussing with you all about hiring a private school bus for Kowloon side. I live in Kowloon Tong - at the moment, I am thinking of getting my maid to take my daughter to school by taxi but to do so, is quite expensive.

9#
發表於 06-5-30 16:24 |只看該作者

Coolpizza: how much is the private bus you mention?

10#
發表於 06-5-30 22:30 |只看該作者

Dear all,

My girl will also be N1B, I am living in Kowloon Station, and also thinking to let her to take school bus in Semester 2, please share about private bus information.

11#
發表於 06-5-30 22:38 |只看該作者

Hi all,

My daughter study in N1A, any baby will study in same class. I'm living in Hunghom and will decide to bring BB to school by myself first. If anyone got  private bus information, please let me know. I'm quite interested on it.

12#
發表於 06-5-30 23:47 |只看該作者

Dear all,
How old does your child? I'm thinking that my daughter may be the biggest in class. She borned in Nov,03.
Did you hear that the teacher said your child will be kick out if you are late for ten times?? Is it true? Am I right??

13#
發表於 06-5-30 23:51 |只看該作者

my daughter will be in N1A also - she is born in Oct 03 so LittleBMa, your daughter will not be the oldest   .....I dont think we should be so worried about being late - my colleague's daughter is studying there and she said that the school is not so strict so long as you are not always late without any good reason......

14#
發表於 06-5-30 23:57 |只看該作者

Dear Marshmello,
Thanks!! May be I am too nervous since I was studied in St. Paul. They were really strict to students in the past!!

15#
發表於 06-5-31 00:00 |只看該作者

For the school bus, I think we have the following mummies who are interested

Coolpizza - Tseung Kwan O
LittleBma - Lam Tin
Tweetypie/marshmellow - Kowloon Tong
Lammimi - TST
Petyan - Hunghom

Does anyone know how many passengers we need to have in order to arrange a private school bus?
Any more parents interested?

16#
發表於 06-5-31 00:02 |只看該作者

LittleBMa: I dont know myself but my colleague said that they are very strict about punctuality from the Primary school onwards but for the pre-primary students, they are much more lenient.

17#
發表於 06-5-31 00:04 |只看該作者

Dear marshmellow,
Are there any bus service for both adult and child? I think my child is too dangerous to take the bus alone?

18#
發表於 06-5-31 00:10 |只看該作者

Dear LittleBMa: That is what I am thinking too. I hope that I will be able to "buy" a place for my maid as well. I think if we are willing to pay, it should be OK. At the moment, my daughter is studying at Victoria and the school bus will let my maid accompany my daughter. They also give me a discount too which is very nice of them. It is unfortunate that SPN does not have school buses going to Kowloon side though

19#
發表於 06-5-31 00:20 |只看該作者

Dear marshmellow,
It sounds good!! My mother insist to take care of my daugher and I'm afraid that she will suffer a lot.
But I can pick her up after school. Therefore, I just need 1 way service in the morning.

貢獻勳章

20#
發表於 06-5-31 05:26 |只看該作者

mami in this topic only ?? How about BaBa ??   

My daughter will be in N1B and she was also born in mid Oct 03.......

Dear MARSHMELLOW,

KaHei and your daughter, who is the eldest ??  

We live in Shatin now and sure will move to CausewayBay in August !!

Nice to meet u all, will ask KaHei mami discuss w/u all later !!     
[img]http://forum.baby-kingdom.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題