搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 學之園(am) vs 柏基九機站(am)
查看: 3159|回覆: 26
go

學之園(am) vs 柏基九機站(am) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-18 23:01 |只看該作者

學之園(am) vs 柏基九機站(am)

I have registered both PN Class don't know how to choose -_- if for convenient is parkview cause i live in waterfront which is walking distance only. However Parkview local class merge with 樂基(九龍塘) and take all the students and teacher here which means is not so bad also really don't know how to choose @_@ any comment??

2#
發表於 07-5-19 00:49 |只看該作者

Re: 學之園(am) vs 柏基九機站(am)

Hi phrenia

My case is similar to yours.  I also lived in Waterfront and enrolled in PIPS (am) for my son.  I didn't registered LH though my son got an offer, I registered for another school in Kowloon Tong.  I'm worrying and don't know how to choose which one to attend.  Frankly speaking, PIPS is very convenient and no worries about travelling to school for just a 2 years old boy.  However, I have little knowledge about PIPS and seldom heard comments from other parents.  

I've asked the PIPS officer about the merge issue, however, she told me that they will not merge with HKPS wor.  

3#
發表於 07-5-19 21:07 |只看該作者

Hi 靚bb

For my information they take over 樂基(九龍塘) therefore all their students will be attend PIPS's Local class, and PIPS will hire new teacher for their Int'l class.  You have enroll in their local class or Int'l class? if local class then our kids will be classmate then ^^

4#
發表於 07-5-19 22:37 |只看該作者

phrenia,
I face the same situation as yours, LH (pm) or PIPS(am)?  

Anyway, did PIPS confirm the place with you yet?  I hand in the form (local class) last Wed, and I didn't hear any update from them.  Do we need to attend an interview?

BTW, PIPS is famous for its HK branch.
Let's share some more.

5#
發表於 07-5-20 01:23 |只看該作者

PIPS confirm the place at Kowloon Station and will open soon the interview will be at Kowloon Station new school also.  Although i didn't recieve any confirmation from them but they said they have quite a lot vacancy.

However what i concern is they hire new teacher which the experience may not better than LH cause their school history is longer ma

6#
發表於 07-5-21 01:20 |只看該作者

Phrenia and Happymice

PIPS said there will be no interviews coz it's just the first year of school and our places are confirmed once the tuition fee is paid.  She also mentioned that there will be an orientation for parents and kids by Aug and the start of the school year will be in Sept.

I share with your concern on teachers' experience and operations coz everything is new, however, convenient is one of my crucial consideration of PIPS.

My son has enrolled in the local (am) class, I think my son and your kid will be classmate.  

7#
發表於 07-5-21 13:46 |只看該作者

靚bb & Phrenia,
I hv visited the PIPS Park View Branch last week, and I really love the place which is so spacious.  The principal said the Kowloon branch will have more or less the same facilities, but just with different design.  At that day, my son just can't help himself walking around, and playing around.  So I believe he is going to love the new place too.  Yes, I am worried about the experience of all those newly employed teachers, but once I think of the pleasant environment, I convince myself that the school would be ok.

To me, both LH and PIPS are of the same distance to me.    One more thing that bothers me is Keenmind also offers an interview to us in early June.  That means I have to choose from these three.

Do you have any idea of the student-teacher-ratio in PIPS?  I want small class for my son, as he is not that outgoing, and I am afraid he will left out in big class.  

8#
發表於 07-5-22 13:09 |只看該作者

HappyMice

Will your kid in local class?  PIPS said there will be 20+ kids in each am/pm class with 2 teachers.  But she didn't confirm me whether the English teacher is NET or not.

9#
發表於 07-5-23 15:03 |只看該作者

靚bb,
Yes, I applied the local stream.  20+? Will it be 28?  If it is 28 in a class, that will be the same as Learning Habitat.  But LH has one more assistant in the classroom, that sounds better.  

10#
發表於 07-5-28 13:33 |只看該作者

sorry that i want to know where is 學之園? as i live in sorrento and just know yan oi tong and PIPS.

11#
發表於 07-5-28 18:11 |只看該作者

majo76,
學之園 is in Hung Hom 海逸豪園.

majo76 寫道:
sorry that i want to know where is 學之園? as i live in sorrento and just know yan oi tong and PIPS.

12#
發表於 07-5-28 23:37 |只看該作者

Hi,

Can anyone share with me the cost of am/pm class for local stream for age 2 in PIPS.

Appreciate your advise.
Tks.

13#
發表於 07-5-29 16:14 |只看該作者

If you are referring to PIPS Kowloon then I believe it is HK$3xxx, you can check on their website.
www.pips.edu.hk

14#
發表於 07-5-29 23:50 |只看該作者

Hi, I also live in Sorrento.  I've not yet to apply any school for my son as 2 years old.  I try to call the PIPS many times but not success.  

Many vacancy for the pre-nursery?  How to get register?  How much ?

Thank you!

15#
發表於 07-5-30 15:29 |只看該作者

I would keep phoning as only they know if there are any further vacancies.  My son was applying for playgroup and they still had places for that but the lady told me that they were tight on places for pre-nursery (2 year olds).  If you get hold of them they will send you a pack with all the information and application forms.

16#
發表於 07-5-30 23:24 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

17#
發表於 07-5-30 23:47 |只看該作者

Not sure.  You'll have to ask them.  I don't know about the teachers since it is a new school.

18#
發表於 07-5-31 13:13 |只看該作者

I saw the monthly fee is HK$6xxx!!!  where do you find the information of HK$3xxx?
ket321 寫道:
If you are referring to PIPS Kowloon then I believe it is HK$3xxx, you can check on their website.
www.pips.edu.hk

19#
發表於 07-5-31 13:18 |只看該作者

學之園 has 3 branches: One in Ching Yee, One in the Olympian City, and One in Whampoa
-->Learning Habitat

20#
發表於 07-5-31 16:23 |只看該作者

local stream  - $3,xxx
international stream - $6,xxx
splash 寫道:
I saw the monthly fee is HK$6xxx!!!  where do you find the information of HK$3xxx?[quote]
ket321 寫道:
www.pips.edu.hk
[/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題