用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) Any 07-08學之園(海逸校)K1's mami?
樓主: 1429
go

Any 07-08學之園(海逸校)K1's mami? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-10-7 21:36 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

22#
發表於 07-10-8 10:33 |只看該作者
Oh, really?  Jack also vomited for several time since last week, I had brought him to see the doc on Sat, however, doctor thought he was ok, just quited the milk in this moment to avoid for easy vomit, as the virus should be in intestines.  I still let him to go to school today, wish he is ok la..

Regarding last Friday, I was late for 30 mins and so i cannot see Ms Law, what a pity!  However, I found out that Ms Law also got sick later then!  Did you go last Fri night?
原文章由 rats 於 07-10-7 21:36 硐表
How's parents' night on last Friday?

Seems a lot of people was sick last week.  As far as I know, my daughters' 2 best friends in K1B class (2 girls) & her best friend in school bus (1PN girl) were s ...

23#
發表於 07-10-8 11:51 |只看該作者

24#
發表於 07-10-8 20:41 |只看該作者
Oh, ic... our doc didn't give any medicine to my son as he thought he still ok, still looked great if i didn't tell him he has vomit.  that's why I still let him to go to school.  Since I stop to give him milk, he really no more vomit.  BTW, he told me that Ms Law had wore a mask today.

So, take good care of Rachel and let her rest more.  This Wed and Thur will be a bit windy again.
原文章由 rats 於 07-10-8 11:51 硐表
I didn't attend last Fri.

LN just called me. Really got numbers of students sick & I was reminded to let her fully recovered before back to school.

25#
發表於 07-10-10 22:47 |只看該作者

26#
發表於 07-10-11 10:07 |只看該作者
wow.. it seems quite serious, how come we didn't receive any special notice from school??!!!  Jack was fine those days and he even said Ms Law said to him that he was very good (haha.. i cannot sure whether it is truth or not!!??)  Cause when I asked him why Ms Law said so, he just kept singing.... but really like to sing songs which learned from school.......
原文章由 rats 於 07-10-10 22:47 硐表
My daughter was back to school.  She told me all her friends back to school, too.
A person from Health Department called me asking her symptom history.  She said many students got diarrhoea & vomitin ...

27#
發表於 07-10-12 06:22 |只看該作者

28#
發表於 07-10-12 14:54 |只看該作者
Good morning,

It is a bit cooler in the early morning and at night, so take good care of yourself!  Jack also slept about 2 hrs after lunch every school day and he also goes to bed about 10:30pm.  Same to Rachel, Jack also cannot sit probably and quietly during meal, he even stands up and sings, dances, go to riding his tricycle, climbing up the sofa...... etc......... it made me angry all the time!!

This morning I could see their "morning exercise" period... so cute for them, follow the teachers and moving their bodies.... haha.... then i had the story time with them.... however, not much response   Maybe the tone or the way i read the story is not their cup of tea!!   How did your hubby do it last time?  How he read it?
原文章由 rats 於 07-10-12 06:22 發表
Good morning,

I didn't sleep well last night, that's why I woke up so-- early

Rachel usually sleeps for about 2 hours after school, then stays until 10 to 11.  She becomes naughtier & naughti ...

29#
發表於 07-10-13 12:37 |只看該作者

30#
發表於 07-10-22 14:45 |只看該作者
Hi rats,

Didn't chat with you for some days, how's everythings?

This morning, I saw Rachel in the class as I went to school with Jack.  It was my nightmare.   He refused to wake up in the morning, refused to have milk, refused to get dress, refused to leave home, refused to get on the school bus........ that's why i went to school with him by myself....... he just kept crying and yelling that "I don't want to go to school", when I asked him why, he would reply "The teachers are ugry, and it is not fun at all"..... God!  I told him that it is really impolite to say so and try to explain to him that everyone need to go to school by show him the album which full of his school photos (download from the web)... let him feel it is really fun and he was so happy with many smiles in the school....... Later, Ms Jill told me that he was got in trouble last week with another teacher, she could not remember what it was exactly, but it should be something like "he kept ran about, but the teacher requested him to stop at once".......... so it maybe the behind reason cause he didn't act like this b4.      I am so headache and start to worry for tomorrow morning........

原文章由 rats 於 07-10-13 12:37 硐表
You'd already given a lot of surprise to the kids.  Maybe they're a bit shy to the stranger.  Rachel told me that Jack's mom is very pretty with long hair:). She loves the grooming set, thanks!

31#
發表於 07-10-22 17:05 |只看該作者

32#
發表於 07-10-22 20:29 |只看該作者
Hi rats,  Your idea and thought are really good!  I am very much agree with you.  I will try to your method in our pillow talk tonight.  Thanks so much for your comfort and suggestion!

He sticked to me at once after school and even not allow me to go to washing room.  Ms Law called me in noon and said that he even vomit to her, but luckily she has some spare T-shirt in school in case.  I am so sorry to her.  She said that his cries made some of the classmates to cry as well and so she needed to separate my son for a while.  But he was back to normal after 15 min.  After a long crying and yelling, his eyes turned red and tired and kept yawn in class.

原文章由 rats 於 07-10-22 17:05 硐表
I think the key issue is the teacher - Try this: u tell him that the teacher is very good to stop him in the class --> otherwise, classmates may hurt & that made the teachers, daddy & mummy all unhapp ...

33#
發表於 07-10-24 22:49 |只看該作者

34#
發表於 07-10-25 09:46 |只看該作者
Yes, he doesn't cry in school, school bus or in the street, however, he still crying at home every morning, he still refuse to wake up, get dress and having breakfast, just like today, he didn't have anything b4 school again.  It would be much easy for him to lose his temper. God!!!  The next day after his crazy day, Ms Jill gave him a very big Thomas sticker which sticked on his PE T-shirt, he was very happy that day as he said he didn't cry and he was the only one who have a so big sticker!!

For the halloween party next Wed, Jack would pretend his favourite "Bob-the-builder", I think just a few kids would like to pretend in vampire, witch or pirate and most of them would like to be a princess, fireman, policeman, nurse...etc... so, how about ask Raheal to be a Snow White, Sleeping Beauty ..........
原文章由 rats 於 07-10-24 22:49 硐表
How's Jack these 2 days? Rachel told me that Jack didn't cry & she said he became a good boy today.:

I went to search for a set of Halloween costume for Rachel. It gave me headache --> While I w ...

35#
發表於 07-10-31 11:43 |只看該作者
Hi rats,

Happy Halloween!  This morning, I went to school with Jack, when I was going to leave, he cried again.  (He is absolutely fine when taking school bus by himself!!)  Sometimes, I am really headache on this, I want to share the happy moments with him, and I don't want to see him cry, however, I also want to give him some train, can smile to me and say bye when I leave.  It is so difficult to make a balance......   and finally he vomits again.

When I was busy to clam down my son, i saw a little girl with pony tails (didn't dress up) stood in a corner and didn't say a word even both Ms Jill and Ms Law went to talk to her.  I have no idea what happen but she didn't cry.  She just kept silent and looked unhappy!  I am not sure she is Rachel or not as I need to stop Jack's crying at that moment.

Today, all the kids were so cute (should be as usual) heehee... I can see batman, spiderman, superman, severl witches, pumpkin man..... etc... wish they enjoy the day.

Did you back on Open House?  I planned to come however, Jack got fever the night b4 suddenly, so I went to see doctor with him.  But he was fine again on Sun night.  Ms Law said they would have another one in second term, wish I can join at that time.
原文章由 rats 於 07-10-24 22:49 硐表
How's Jack these 2 days? Rachel told me that Jack didn't cry & she said he became a good boy today.:

I went to search for a set of Halloween costume for Rachel. It gave me headache --> While I w ...

36#
發表於 07-10-31 21:29 |只看該作者

37#
發表於 07-11-7 21:06 |只看該作者
rats and 1429,

My son is also in K1B.  Will you join the school picnic in
December?  It seems that 大埔海濱公園is quite boring with limited recreational facilities.

38#
發表於 07-11-8 21:51 |只看該作者
Hi danielson,

I also think so, that's why I still not return the form yet.  I want to join just because I want to participate more school activities with him, however I also think the venue seems boring and the time is too long for him.  

原文章由 danielson 於 07-11-7 21:06 硐表
rats and 1429,

My son is also in K1B.  Will you join the school picnic in
December?  It seems that 大埔海濱公園is quite boring with limited recreational facilities.

39#
發表於 07-11-24 07:10 |只看該作者

40#
發表於 07-12-3 09:31 |只看該作者
Hi all,

I didn't join the picnic finally as my son would fell asleep by 2:00pm every day (very sharp!!)  and i don't know how to go home by myself from Tai Po, so... According to Ms Law, they may have another one in the 2nd term, so wish we could join in the next term la.

As the weather became much colder than a month ago, so I put on a jacket for my son b4 he got on the school bus, however, he didn't know (or  he couldn't be able to do it by himself but he didn't ask for help) how to put off his jacket when it was hot indoor, and he got many 熱 "費", if i didn't put on enough clothes for him, he would have running nose after school, i am so headache now... do you also have the same problem?  I have a queries that how come the teacher would not request them to put off the jacket in school?
原文章由 rats 於 07-11-24 07:10 發表
danielson & 1429,

I'll join the picnic. Although the place is not quite attractive, but I didn't go last year that made me feel something's missing...

The kids went to parknshop Thu, but my girl co ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題