密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 DBS 2nd in
樓主: littlestar918
go

DBS 2nd in [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-11-20 09:56 |只看該作者
I was really nervous at that moment, I even forgot to hold my son's hand and went into the room together (even my hubby ask me to do so a few steps b4 we went into it)... the atmosphere made me couldn't breath, very silent, and seated 3 ladies inside, (好似電視中考"邦板"咁, 可能自己見工都未試過咁環境), I remembered that I forgot to help my son to get on that chair (have wheels) because I was so nervous.  Luckily he could climb up by himself finally.  (I am really a not good enough mom!! )  As I didn't know how to answer at once, my hubby looked at me and then he answered for me, but later, the headteacher still asked me to say something.... maybe she realized that I was shocked and still wanted me to say something....... I just thought that 1-2 mins just like a year long for me..... really couldn't imagine how can those kids stand for it.

I had asked my son what did he do with the 3 ladies, he said they passed him 2 Eng story books and asked him to choose one and read to them, then they also asked him some questions about the book.  He said those books has many many eng words at each page, even have pictures.

I am not care about the result la...... and I think he did it really well already.... at least better than me!

原文章由 CheCheMan 於 07-11-20 08:40 硐表
Wa...so difficult to answer wor~   Actually, they want to test parents or the kids???

I'm very worry and can't sleep well these days.   Honestly, they still need to choose 1 from 2, so the possibilit ...

[ 本文章最後由 1429 於 07-11-20 13:56 編輯 ]

22#
發表於 07-11-20 12:45 |只看該作者
Hey, don't blame on yrself.  To be frank, all of us are GREAT MOTHER.  So just try our best is OK.

Have u got any other schools registered?

I have only db and  cky.  If these 2 fails, then....

Anyway, good luck to all of us la

原文章由 1429 於 07-11-20 09:56 硐表
I was really nervous at that moment, I even forgot to hold my son's hand and went into the room together (even my hubby ask me to do so a few steps b4 we went into it)... the atmosphere made me couldn ...

23#
發表於 07-11-20 13:42 |只看該作者
Dear 1429,
Tks so much for yr sharing! You're so nervous just because caring of yr son's education. So, you're a very good mum! I believe all of us will have the same feeling of you. Until this stage of 2nd interview, we've only 50/50 chance. Just see how luck they're! God bless you and good luck to all of us!
Cheers
Honeybmummy
原文章由 1429 於 07-11-20 09:56 硐表
I was really nervous at that moment, I even forgot to hold my son's hand and went into the room together (even my hubby ask me to do so a few steps b4 we went into it)... the atmosphere made me couldn ...

24#
發表於 07-11-20 18:05 |只看該作者
各位有份參加DBSPD 2nd in.的家長:

小兒現正是DBSPD的小一生,還記得去年我也是和你們的一樣緊張,入到interview room驚到差點出不到聲,個仔仲坐到成個「扒」了在枱面,我又沒有任何背景,〔唯一有優勢就是在根德園畢業,現在有很多同學也是根德園生,而且本人覺得DBSPD的課程好像是根德園課程的延續,測驗考試的形式也很相似,難怪收了很多根德畢業生〕。

所以,大家如果覺得自己in.表現唔好,也不要咁快打定輸數,尤其是在根德園讀的,因你的仔仔好大機会架!

在DBSPD上了幾個月課,覺得這裡的教師程度很高,很有愛心,教法又很有效,例如英文是二年級至三年級程度,但也不需要補習,學校教了小朋友已可應付考試,而且功課少,學習氣氛又好,之前我從沒有想像讀名校可以如此輕鬆的!

25#
發表於 07-11-20 18:30 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

26#
發表於 07-11-20 18:53 |只看該作者
You have done very well and tried your best. So don't worry, God will make the way for your son.:)
I think we'd better keep calm and be confident to our son's performance.:idea:

[ 本文章最後由 TL128 於 07-11-20 22:47 編輯 ]

27#
發表於 07-11-20 22:56 |只看該作者
Dear 1429,

Last year, I encountered the same situation as you!  My husband's greatest strength was : good communication and presentation skills.  He needed to deliver speeches to several hundred people regularly.  However, during the interview, he became nervous and could not exercise his strength and even disappointed me very much!!!  Having finished the interview, my husband blamed hisself and could not sleep well.  

For my son, he said that a woman had asked him to play bricks and to describe what he had built.  My son expressed that he was unhappy as the woman criticized his product very much.  However, luckily, he could still get a place in the school.  

As long as you have made your best effort for the interview, you are always the best parent of your son!!!

Good luck!

28#
發表於 07-11-21 08:51 |只看該作者
Dear all,

Last night, I had dinner gathering with my boss and some of his friends (coz some of them are common friends of both of I and my boss).  During the dinner, one of the friends told me that her friend's friend's friend's son got STRAIGHT IN. to db 2 years ago without 2nd in because of some "special connection".

I was so shocked on this   

Would anyone heard abt such "rumor" or it's ture for some "people"   

29#
發表於 07-11-21 09:12 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

30#
發表於 07-11-21 12:27 |只看該作者
我諗實有人識果d校董既, 如果有校董介紹, 應該都唔駛憂慮!
至於好似我地呢d唔識d大人物既, 就真係要靠小朋友的個人實力!
講真, 我夠識我個仔既班主任&校長, 但細仔都一樣要經過2nd interview呢個環節, 絕無特別優待&優勢!  總之大家努力到最後喇!

OnHo

原文章由 fatfatwong 於 07-11-21 09:12 硐表
呢個唔係rumor.我覺得每年都會有呢d case.
我朋友個仔都係,今年考p1,佢係學校成績一向唔特出,亦沒有特別專長.....佢同其他同學一齊去考,偏偏個個都唔得,係佢個仔2nd in得左...
佢亞媽都認左係靠人事.. :weap ...

31#
發表於 07-11-21 18:26 |只看該作者
睇完大家既分享,我都打定輸數,當初收到2 nd封信都覺得係奇蹟架喇,入到梗好啦!!就算真係入唔到都唔會太失望....
因為個人都係比較喜歡高主教既....可惜遠左dd.........
希望大家一齊加油: :

32#
發表於 07-11-22 08:58 |只看該作者
Yeah, I also have such feeling coz we have NO special connection as well.

Apart from 1429, I found no further sharing regarding 2nd interview.  Should there anybody has attended 2nd in during these days?  Would anyone mind to share more with us.

Even though my son may have no such chance to get in db, but I also want to prepare well for it, so please share something with us    

Many thinaks in advance

原文章由 mars1028 於 07-11-21 18:26 硐表
睇完大家既分享,我都打定輸數,當初收到2 nd封信都覺得係奇蹟架喇,入到梗好啦!!就算真係入唔到都唔會太失望....
因為個人都係比較喜歡高主教既....可惜遠左dd.........
希望大家一齊加油: : ...

33#
發表於 07-11-22 12:26 |只看該作者
各位,
其實 dbs 收生,都有好多一早內定.如果唔係點解唔係校內web site 公佈300名,係很多拉關係人仕插隊, 所以便不能好像其他school 公開名單.另外有部份學生根本是用來做炮灰, 如有去的都見到,有d 小朋友根本都未必有足夠水平,因是校董一起倏 interview,自然會收到(她們)想要的小朋友,如個個都好,選不到(她們)一早應允收的咪大project,點同各位boss 交待. 因校董個個都有頭有面,冇必要搵有關係的小朋友入學,有批砲灰,自然成功率大很多. 而且佢地都唔係睇成績,最重要是1)關係 2) 走得,打得,游得,因近來學界攞獎是首要目標, 目的淡化早前行賄和舞會打架負面消息. 3)成績是最後,她們不担心學生父母唔比錢佢地出去補習班咩.
所以之前有post 話要插小二,除非你個仔打ping pong,雞毛球,swim 出色先有得插班,唔係比 喇沙 OR YING WAH 收了 咪大PROJECT.
如有同意OR 不同意,歡迎討論

34#
發表於 07-11-22 12:52 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 RIVERVERDON 的文章

一個典型被rejected 但心理不平衡的可憐家長!! Take it easy啦!

35#
發表於 07-11-22 13:06 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 clpp 的文章

明報專訊】拔萃小學爆出有女教師涉嫌收受家長賄款,訛稱可安排學生入讀的醜聞。拔萃男書院校長張灼祥強調,男拔收生有能者居之,甚至「要人不要錢」,提供獎學金招攬學生,家長必須循正當途徑替子女報讀,日後會於升小講座再三提醒家長。

指收生程序已交廉署

拔萃男書院校長張灼祥指出,事件在調查中,不便評論。他強調,男拔與是次事件無關,該校前年已主動將收生程序交予廉政公署檢視,確保收生程序不存在貪污漏洞。他稱,男拔收生是有能者居之:「總之是叻仔就收!」校方更會物色出色的學生,提供獎學金吸引他們前入讀。

他又表示,校方日後會在升小的講座中,再三提醒家長必須循正當途徑報讀,認為毋須因是次事件而全面檢討學校收生程序。

小拔斷龍 另辦新小拔一條龍

拔萃男書院幾年前與拔萃小學結束直屬關係,拔萃小學頓失「保送」優勢, 05年 9月及後入讀的小一學生不能再享有直升男拔的優勢。男拔興建新直資拔萃男書院附屬小學(新小拔),所有畢業生可直升男拔。張灼祥指出,日後中學收畢小學直升的學生後,餘下學額會在公平情况下取錄其他學校的學生。

他稱,拔萃男書院附屬小學的收生過程嚴謹:「現時小學(新小拔)收生經過校董會成員和學校管理委員會一起決定,並非個別人士可決定。」就算校長及老師,也是與學生面試當日才得悉面試題目。

饋贈逾 200元須申報

張灼祥表示,學校有嚴謹的防貪指引,例如教師不可替學生補習,收受 200元以上的任何形式饋贈均要向校長申報:「沒有教師有權去收學生。」他又指,學校亦不會因為收受捐款,而取錄捐款人的子女入讀。

36#
發表於 07-11-22 13:07 |只看該作者
其實今日攪乜鬼,成個bk都有咁多人出來攪事. 可能現今考小學真係有好大壓力,攪到個個都有妄想症

原文章由 clpp 於 07-11-22 12:52 硐表
一個典型被rejected 但心理不平衡的可憐家長!! Take it easy啦!

37#
發表於 07-11-22 13:10 |只看該作者
Har??  Don't scare on me????  If what you said is TRUTH, then we'll act as 傻瓜做陪襯   

Then what can I do coz I just applied 2 schools for my boy.  If dbspd already "planned" the list for their P.1, then it means I have only ONE chance for my son.  Oh..no....

Could anyone be kind to give me advice :cry: :cry:   

原文章由 RIVERVERDON 於 07-11-22 12:26 硐表
各位,
其實 dbs 收生,都有好多一早內定.如果唔係點解唔係校內web site 公佈300名,係很多拉關係人仕插隊, 所以便不能好像其他school 公開名單.另外有部份學生根本是用來做炮灰, 如有去的都見到,有d 小朋友根本都未必 ...

38#
發表於 07-11-22 13:28 |只看該作者

回覆 #2 RIVERVERDON 的文章

clpp

其實 ying wah 和 st.paul co-ed 都reject ,只有cky 2nd in 和 st paul waiting list.
但我都冇寫 post 發表對她們不滿,但 dbs 的做法,肯定有不公平和問題,難道我所提出的 不出web site 不是有人插入嗎,che che man ,fatfat wong 所post 的是假的嗎? 我有朋友的仔仔連1st in test 什麼都講不出,一样有 2nd in.炮灰理論是她自己對我說的. 如果不信,請到dbs 附近參觀, 有些是一看便知冇機會.
其實入唔入到 dbs 我都冇所謂,st paul co-ed 和 ying wah reject 我都有心理預備,點會心理不平衡,我只是為有關係和冇關係發表一下,難道她們解釋到點解唔係web 到公佈 300名, 因為那個staff 都好無辜,佢都唔知插幾多, 點通知你地.難道不是有小朋友1st in 很差都入到? 如果clpp 妳不相信,我可以把某個case file 平機會.由他們來做審查. 自然發現我不是心理不平衡,而是可憐的家長吧了.

39#
發表於 07-11-22 13:37 |只看該作者
clpp

張校長的為人和操守,本人都不會有懷疑,他自己都說他當時入校都無關係,無宗教,的學生
但係仲有??????
相信只有小學部才知道自己做了什麼.

40#
發表於 07-11-22 14:43 |只看該作者

回覆 #39 RIVERVERDON 的文章

Acute accumulated sour grapes syndrome.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題