搜索
樓主: Jasmama
go

Call for 2nd interview [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-10-15 15:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 CSW 於 08-10-15 14:42 發表
Twinsmami,

IT's strange that I can't find that msg in the system too...nevermind, I just wanted to ask if you have two boys, and were interviewed in the evening time? Cos you might be the candidate r ...

Yes, I have two boys, but we had the interview in the morning, the third on this list.  The ones after you were two boys?  So many twins!  In my case, actually only my elder son got the second interview, but the principal has kindly agreed to accept my younger son as well.

22#
發表於 08-10-15 19:44 |只看該作者
Just attend the 2nd interview and got an offer. :

The principal just asked my son some basic questions, and ask us why choose this school.

23#
發表於 08-10-28 14:24 |只看該作者
I got a call today for 2nd interview at the end of this week. Maybe I'm too excited, I forget to ask if I need to bring anything like school reports.  Can anyone tell me how I should be prepared? Many many thanks.

24#
發表於 08-10-28 22:48 |只看該作者
Congratulations!  No need to bring anything.  Principal Yau will ask the child a few general questions and then will talk with the parents.  Make sure that your child don't disturb you when you're talking with the Principal.  You may bring one or two books for he/she to read during the interview.

原帖由 babykini 於 08-10-28 14:24 發表
I got a call today for 2nd interview at the end of this week. Maybe I'm too excited, I forget to ask if I need to bring anything like school reports.  Can anyone tell me how I should be prepared? Many ...

25#
發表於 08-10-29 12:20 |只看該作者
原帖由 babykini 於 08-10-28 14:24 發表
I got a call today for 2nd interview at the end of this week. Maybe I'm too excited, I forget to ask if I need to bring anything like school reports.  Can anyone tell me how I should be prepared? Many ...

If this is your preferred school, you can bring along your child's birth certificate and a blank cheque.  If your child is accepted right away (don't know whether this is the case for everyone who got the 2nd interview), you can register immediately and don't need to go back again.

I think Principal Yau is very lenient and understanding on children's behaviour.  He doesn't expect children to sit there, be quiet and do nothing.  My elder son did not behave very well and my two sons pushed each other and fought for the only small chair in the room, and still there were accepted.  Good luck.

26#
發表於 08-10-30 22:25 |只看該作者
thanks Yvonnema and twinsmami03. I treasure the information. And hopefully will bring some good news.

27#
發表於 08-10-31 15:48 |只看該作者
My child got accepted . I felt so relief now. Finally will had a good night sleep! I agree Principle Yau is really nice. The whole interview were smooth and no tricky question. If your kids love going to school should be able to answer the question.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題